Special: Jiyong's Mission

YG orphanage

Year 1995...

 

Jiyong walked into the room, seeing Boss and Youngbae there, trying to go near Chaerin. However, Chaerin keep shrugging backwards, terrified to meet the dying dog.

 

"Youngbae! Don't let Boss go near her!" Jiyong warned. Youngbae looked up confused and looked at him with the why face.

 

"She got allergy?"

"No... YG told me everything and want me to tell you this." Jiyong looked at his eyes seriously, making Youngbae gulped at his words.

 

While the boys are talking outside, it suddenly rained heavily. Chaerin's fear overcomed her body and made her cried.

 

"Jingyo oppa!!!" She wailed. The boys rushed in and tried to calm her down.

 

"Oppas! Make it go away! Make it go away!!!" Chaerin screamed under Jiyong's arm, making them worried. Is everything from the past coming back?

 

"Chaerin, oppa is here. Don't be afraid~hush hush..." Jiyong calmed her. After much crying, it made the sleepy Chaerin sleep soundly. The two boys stared at each other, hoping that she won't wake up crying again.

 

Year 2004...

 

This year, Jiyong was given another mission from YG. He is now on the way to a cottege, where Chaerin once lived.

 

"Remember. Do not let Chaerin follow you even if she wants to." 

 

Those are some words given by YG. Jiyong stepped into the deserted area, filled with dust. He walked into a pink room, which is believed to be Chaerin's room last time. Dust went all around him, leading him to her bed. He took away the pillow and spotted a photo album. He took a peek and found some pictures Chaerin drew and some unknow pictures which looks very suspiscious.

 

"Who are you?!" A man shouted from behind.Jiyong turned around, finding a rigged man around his 30's.

 

"K..k..kwon Ji..ji..jiyong..." the teenager stammered. It appears that the man is holding a knife on his hands, filled with old blood stains.

 

"Kwon... I am Lee Soohyuk, father of a missing daughter. If you are here, you must know about my daughters whereabout." He spoke with a deep voice. 

 

"W..w..who is..is your daughter?" He asked.

 

"Lee Chaerin. You, are getting a mission from me." He pointed at Jiyong, and walked close to him. Jiyong felt terrified. He gulped, stepping back.

 

"I give you until my dear daughter turns 18 to find her. If not, she will suffer the same fate as her mother. Killed under a thunderstorm, hearing screams and shouts from her mother and being fed by dogs and cats." He now looked like a psycho, laughing by himself. Jiyong then escaped and ran back to the orphanage to report to YG.

 

"That is what the man said? His name is Lee Soohyuk?"

"Yes sir..."

"I have a secret to tell you Jiyong."

"Yes sir?"

"In your room, take out the book from the second row, fourth book."

"Uhm... may I ask why?"

"No. Find it out yourself. One more thing. Find these seven people and bring 7 friends with you."

"Yes sir. I will leave now."

 

After Jiyong left his room, he ask Bom, Dara, grown-up Minzy, Seunghyun, Youngbae, Daesung and Seungri to follow him. 

 

"You sure about this hyung?" Daesung asked. Jiyong furiously nodded his head, and opened the book.

.

.

.

"Ya hyung! You took the right book?" Seungri raged.

"Oppa, let him see it himself." Minzy colled Seungri. The book Jiyong opened was empty. However, when Jiyong turned the page, it shows a map.

 

"Ya guys, noonas. Look at this map." All 8 looked at the map, 7 of them being confused.

 

"Underneath the Han river bridges cave." Dara spoke out.

 

"You sure noona?"

"I'm sure. YG told me this before. These 7 people are 7 special people with 7 special powers. They call themselves "Running Man"." Dara spoke in a breathe and catching it again. "Yoo Jaesuk is their leader. But, their power have been overused and they trained themselves for everything."

 

"Then what are we waiting for? Corn festival?! Let's go!" Bom shouted. The 8 friends rushed to the cave, being met by the dark echos of their footsteps.

 

"Ahh Dara... you sure you are correct."

"We have not say the code."

"Huh???" The rest sounded.

"-a-doo-a-doo! YG is a dumbbag!" Dara shouted, making the rest laugh. After that, a few footsteps came forward.

 

"Orphans from YG orphanage? He sent you?" The oldest spoke.

"Uhm... yes sir. I am Kwon Jiyong and YG sent us here."

"Dara, come here and tell me. Jiyong, you come too. Only 2 allowed." He spoke again. The 2 went forward, leaving the rest behind.

 

10 minutes later, the two came out and told them what to do. They all nodded their head, and went back to YG orphanage.

~~~~~

A/N: yay! First special~ This special is specially made because you didn't get to know how Jiyong know Chaerin's fear. I also specifically added running man only for this. Ahh! By the way, BLACKJACKS READING THIS, TOMORROW'S HASHTAG FOR 2NE1 FIFTH ANNIVERSSARY IS #5yearswith2NE1. Thank you and goodbye :)

 

※Cpluvgizibe※