Chapter 3

YG orphanage

Last Chapter, Chaerin asked Jiyong whether he loved anyone in the orphanage. Jiyong's answer is unknown and it will be revealed in the chapter... and who is the person they didn't realized.

~~~~~

"I..."

"Don't force yourself oppa. If you don't want to say, don't say." Chaerin said. Jiyong gulped his saliva, then answered, "Chaerin, I love... someone."

 

Chaerin then laughed, making Jiyong confused at her reaction.

 

"Oppa, don't lie to me." Chaerin laughed and said.

"I am not. Chaerin, Oppa love you!" Jiyong confessed, leaving Chaerin shocked. The awkward silence then came about.

 

"Oppa, I'm tired. Let us sleep now." Chaerin broke the silence, heading to her bed. Jiyong nodded and went to his bed, pretending to sleep.

 

Once he made sure Chaerin is asleep, he slipped out of the room, meeting the mysterious person at the lawn of the orphanage. The man appears to be Lee Soohyuk.

 

"So, are you handing that missy to me or not?"

 

"Mr Lee, I will not hand her to you no matter what. I will make sure that she is safe with me." Jiyong snapped at him. "You can't seperate the two of us, who spent more than five years with each other."

 

"You are one arrogant brat. You will pay for this... don't forget, she will suffer." Jiyong gulped as his shadow walked away. He sighed and went back to bed.

 

On his way to his room, he bumped onto someone. He stopped and look. It is Chaerin. 

 

"Oppa... are you hiding something from me?" She innocently asked.

 

"Uhm...no.Oppa never lies to Chaerin, right?" He smiled and rubbed her cheeks with his palm. Chaerin then walk back to their room with Jiyong, completely ignoring her.

 

26 Febuary 2009...

 

"Gary ah! Jihyo ah! Stop wasting time and lets go!" Haha shouted. Running man are now headed to YG orphanage, to do a mission. Yoo Jae Suk, Jong Kook, Haha, Suk Jin and Gwang Soo are waiting for the monday couples. It is Monday, so yeah...

 

The couple walked out, prepared to leave.

 

"Ok, here is the plan. Gwang Soo, I need you to help Soohyuk and betray him."

"What is he won't kidnap her today?" Suk Jin asked.

"Then we need to give her full protection."

"The 8 kids?"

"They will help look out for Soohyuk."

"Okay...but hyung?"

"Yes?"

"Why must I be the one betraying?"

"Stop stating the obvious!" Jae Suk hit his head. Making Gwang Soo dizzy.

 

"Ya! Lets leave now!" Gary shouted, making everyone look at him.

 

"What?" Gary asked. 

"We have vehicle to bring us there!" All shouted at him, making him slightly deaf.

 

At YG orphanage, those competiting, including Chaerin, are sitted at the waiting area. The 8 others were disqualified during the heats, making it easier for them to keep a lookout.

 

"Hello everyone and welcome to the 21st sports event! I am the host, SE7En, aka Dongwook. Today, we will have a total of 25 events, and 6 special ones. The games will be divided into 5 parts. Each wing of the orphanage will be competing each other. First event, B girls semi-finals." Dongwook announced.

 

That event is the event which Chaerin is participating. Before she entered, a masked man gave her a bottle of water to drink. She drank it hesitently without knowing that there is poison in it. She then ran to the starting line, doing her warmups with the rest.

 

"On your mark!"

 

Chaerin suddenly felt tipsy...

 

"Get set..."

 

Chaerin gets even more tipsy...

 

"Go!!!"

 

At the go shout, Chaerin fainted, making the whole school worried and shouted at her name. All running man members and 8 friends ran to Chaerin, trying to wake her up. 

 

"Chaerin ah! Wake up!!!" Jiyong patted her face.

"It is no use! Her lips is getting white! Bring her to the hospital!" Jongkook shouted.

 

They brought her heavy body to the medical area first.

 

"Jiyong ah? How heavy is she?" Jihyo complained. They stared at her, making shut. Behind them, is the masked person. He slipped a note into Jiyong's pocket and walked away. When he walked away, Minzy turned around and saw him. But she have no suspicion about him.

 

"Due to a friends incident, the sports meet is cancelled! We are terribly sorry for this. In the meantime, all of you are given free time." Yg announced. Then, he rush to the 15 people.

 

"How is she?"

"We don't know... the ambulance is coming soon." Daesung replied. A sound of something moving forward was heard. 2 doctors lifted Chaerin up onto the stretcher and pushed her to the ambulance. YG then followed up, letting the 15 stay there.

 

"CMI?"

"45. LOW!"

"Are you awake young lady?" Chaerin slowly awoken abit. Feeling very weak. Her vision was blurred and could not see anything. After hearing the question, she nodded her head weakly.

 

"She is awake. A&E section."

"Young lady, we need to keep you in hospital for 1 week for checkup. Once we confirm that you are able to leave, we will." The doctor assured her. Yg looked by her side, showing a worried face,feeling something insecure.

 

At the hospital, the same masked man stood there, seeing her daughter being rushed into the A&E section.

 

"This is just the beginning, Lee Chaerin."

~~~~~

A/N: hey readers and subscribers :) i would like to thank you for your support. The special chapter was not only meant to show about Jiyong's mission. But also a gift to you readers. If I am going to have time, this story might be chapters. For now, this is 2NE1's number 1 fangirl xD dont forget to watch "Gotta Be You" mv at 21/5 9am(KST)

 

※Cpluvgizibe※