Chapter 1 or teaser

YG orphanage

Year 1994...

 

Chaerin woke up after being fetched by the mysterious driver who brought her to the hospital. She looked to her left and her right, feeling dazed.

 

"Hello little girl." Chanyeol, doctor of ****** Hospital for children, greeted the now awaken Chaerin. Chaerin nodded her head and hide herself under her blanket out of shyness. She took a peek again and realized that he is kind. So, she let her head out.

 

"What is you name?"

"Chaerin... Lee Chaerin..." she stammered her name, which made Chanyeol laugh at her cuteness. He took her temperature, gave her some tablets, and wrote some things in a piece of paper in his hands.

 

"What's this doctor?" Chaerin pointed at the paper looking confused.

"It's a paper Chaerin. I need to write everything about you. Where is your parents?" Chanyeol asked. The question startled Chaerin, it made her shocked and made her cry again. Chanyeol had no choice but to call N over.

 

"Take care of her. I need to call YG orphanage."

"Yes sir."

 

Chanyeol rushed to the telephone booth, took the phone and dialled 1800-***-***. 

 

"Hello, this is YG orphanage, how may I help you?"

"Uhmm... this is Dr. Chanyeol, doctor of ****** hospital for children. I believe that this child have no parents. Please come and fetch her, thank you."

"Thank you for the information Dr. Chanyeol. We will send a representative of YG orphanage to fetch her." Both sides hang up the phone. At the other side, it is Tablo who answer the phone. He will now bring Dara and his helper Mino to fetch Chaerin from the hospital.

 

"Yippee! I get to see a new friend!" Dara squealed. Tablo who is now driving the car smirked at how cute this 10 year old could be. He drove the 100km journey to ****** hospital. When he arrived, they left to room 2121 where Chaerin is sleeping.

 

"Is she Chaerin doctor?"

"Yes. I believe that you are the representatives from YG orphanage. I am Dr. N, taking over Dr. Chanyeol for the time being." N sticked out his hand wanting to shake Tablo's but Dara sticked out her hands and shaked N's hand instead.

 

"Mr Handsome doctor. I am Dara!" Dara said in excitement. The adults laughed at her cutesy and talked about Chaerin. After the long talk, Chaerin's requirement to go to an orphanage has been met. They took her and left to YG orphanage.

 

Back at the orphanage, Jiyong and Youngbae is in Jiyong's room. Boss, Youngbae's dog, snuggled into Jiyong's embrace, receiving warmth from him.

 

"Cheer up man..." Youngbae spoke. "One day he might come back to you I guess..."

 

"Impossible! You are speaking like this because Boss never ran away." Jiyong fired up. "Your dog is going to die and you act normally!"

 

"Jiyong, even if Gaho did not run away, it will also die one day!" Youngbae argued back. These 2 have been best friends since the age of 4 and this is the first time they argued. Jiyong's temper cannot be healed. He gets aggitated easily and sometimes make people angry. Once, he pushed Bom down the steps because he did not get ice cream from Hwangssabu.

 

Youngbae did not want to continue this fight. He stormed out of the room with Boss following behind him. Jiyong is now left in his room... alone.

 

Afternoon, the loudspeaker had announced something to the whole orphanage. 

 

"All childrens, please do not gather at the entrance. A new child is coming here and I hope she will feel blessed." That is the sentences coming out from it. Jiyong thought: I guess I have a new roommate.

 

At the entrance, a car arrived. Tablo and Mino came out first and opened the door at the back. Dara jumped out and nearly tripped. 

 

"How many times must I say no jumping out of the car?" Tablo reprimanded Dara. Dara could not bother him and asked Chaerin to come out. As expected for a children, Chaerin is hugging her Rilakkuma, coming out of the car. How did she get the Rilakkuma you ask?

 

On their way to YG orphanage, Chaerin woke up and saw a streetside shop, which specially sells Rilakkuma. As a young girl, she screamed and beg for one. The 2 adults have no choice and Mino went to buy one for her.

 

"Be a good girl okay, Chaerin?" Mino said with care and messed up her hair. Chaerin then nodded her head and kept hugging the bear and went back to dreamland.

 

"Chaerin is a sleepy head!" Dara exclaimed, which woke Chaerin up and made her cry. They went on the journey, trying to stop her cry.

 

Back to now, Chaerin is being led to Jiyong's room. She peeked inside the room and was pushed by someone who is trying to go in. She looked behind and spotted Seunghyun. She was terrified of him. Then, he spoke, "Hi, you must be the new girl. I am Seunghyun."

 

Seunghyu stick out his hands and greeted Chaerin. He led her into the room and let her settle on her bed. Jiyong is now back to his room, with a picture of Gaho in his hands.

 

"Hi. I am Jiyong. This is a pictu..." Jiyong greeted himself and shown the picture of Gaho to her until she cried.

~~~~~

A/N: Hi, I thought of this story last night. This story will not be my main one for now. I will finish my other story first before this is my main one. Teaser for next chapter? Sure.

 

A step was heard. A step at a time.

 

The two sentence preview xD bye~

 

※Cpluvgizibe※