Chapter 2: Nice to meet you...

Recovering My Broken Heart..... [TEMPORARY HIATUS]

"Okay,okay.I must take the money to pay for the rent of my house.Now,who is the victim again??" Eunhyuk says.

"Hmm.......The guy that was a bartender or a waiter over there.He's cute and look at his eyes.They're so beautiful." Siwon says as he points his finger toward a young boy in the bar,mixing drinks.

"Aish!!...out of all those people,why does it have to be him?...Wait!!...what am I doing??....I'm acting like a worried boyfriend.Who cares if he's hurts or not.I just need the money and that's enough,right??"Eunhyuk whisper to himself,knowing that the boy that Siwon is pointing to is the waiter that serve him just now.

"Ehm,Hyukjae,are you okay??.....well,if you are,please start stalking from now on.You can have the money once you tell me about any information about him.So,fighting and thank you for helping me.It's okay,you don't have to treat me." Siwon says as he stands up from his seat.

"So,if you have any information about him,please let me know.Bye and see you tomorrow on school. Remember,don't drink too much and you can also have mine.I don't need it because I feel so happy right now." Siwon says as he leave the pub,leaving hyukjae sitting on the chair alone.

"Sir,your food came....Oh,where's your friend,mister??.....did you plan to finish this two bottles of liquor??" The young boy says.

"Oh...he went back and can I ask went is your work done??" Eunhyuk ask awkwardly.

"Oh,it will be finish after 10 minutes." the young boy answers as he bow and smiled at hyukjae.

Just as the waiter is about to walk off,Eunhyuk grabs his hand.

"Ehm....,can I have a drink with you when your work is done"?? Eunhyuk ask as he let go is the waiter's hand.

"Oh...Ehm,sure" The young boy says as he smile sweetly at Hyukjae.

Eunhyuk sits on his seat for about 10 minutes while looking around.

"Ehm,mister.Why do you want to have a drink with me??.....do you know me or do I know you??..." The young boy says,in the bar,still mixing drinks.

"Oh....please just sit here and have a drink with me.I...ehm,just wanted to have a drink with you." Eunhyuk says as he pats the sit beside him,telling the waiter to sit beside him.

The waiter hesitantly sit beside Hyukjae and look at him curiously.

"Oh..,hi.My name is "Lee Hyukjae" and yours??" Hyukjae asks.

"Ehm,my name is "Lee Donghae and I work as a bartender and waiter at here.I'm a university student on 'SM High'".The young boy,waiter,says.

"Nice to meet you and please drink this.My friend went home and I can't finish these two bottles." Eunhyuk says as he pour the liquor into two glass...