Chapter 1: My task...

Recovering My Broken Heart..... [TEMPORARY HIATUS]

"Bummie...please don't leave me...I-I love you..Please" A tall man who is sliding down his house's refrigerator says while sobbing.

( flashback ) 

"Won,what if one day,I leave you without telling you anything??" A man says to his lover who is now hugging him.

"Yah!!...Bummie,what are you talking about??..you won't leave me and I won't allow it.Why did you suddenly asks me something like that??...Do you want to leave me??" The man's lover,Siwon says as he started sobbing.

"Pabo.I'm just joking.I won't leave you.I promise.Now,don't cry.Your pretty face will be ruined."The man says as he puts up his pinky and hugs Siwon.

"Okay.You promise and you can't break it.Okay??" Siwon says as he links his pinky with his lover,Kibum so that they can make 'pinky promise'.

"Okay,okay.Baby,let's go to that restaurant to eat something.I'm hungry." Kibum says as he let go of the hug and smile.

"Okay,you this hungry little beast.Lat's go and eat." Siwon says as he holds Kibum's hand and pull him to the restaurant.

( flashback ended ) 

"Bummie,why do you have to leave me??...y-you p-p-promise m-me.Y-you said that y-you that y-you won't l-leave m-me."The man says when he reads the paper that was stick on the refrigerator.

To:Siwon

           I'm so sorry that I leave you without telling you anything.I know that I broke our promise but I have to do this.Siwon,you are a good,cute and nice guy and I know that you can find a perfect match soon.I like you but,I can't love you.I can't match with you with my personality and I hope that you can find a person who will truly loves and protect you with all their heart.At last,please take care of your health an please be happy...Bye.

                                                                                                                                                       From: Love,Kibum

The man,Siwon takes out his phone from his pocket and dials a familiar phone number.Aftwr some time,someone answers the phone.

"Hello,hyukjae,( Eunhyuk ) can you please come to my house for awhile??...let's go for a drink on the pub." Siwon says through the phone.

"Ehm,Siwon,are you okay??...did you and Kibum fight with each other??...By the way,you sound like you're crying." Siwon's best friend,Eunhyuk says through the phone.

"Ah,nothing...Aish!!...just come if you're my best friend.I need some comfort now"Siwon says as he hung up,leaving Hyukjae on the other line,confuse.

After some time,Eunhyuk came to Siwon's house and found his friend sitting an lying near the refrigerator while sobbing.He quickly ran toward his friend and pats his shoulders.

"Siwon,are you okay??...Why are you crying and where's Kibum??" Eunhyuk asks because it was always Kibum who greeted him happily wherever he came to Siwon's house.

"Eunhyuk,h-he's g-gone.H-he broke h-his p-promise and l-leave m-me,ALONE!!" Siwon says and he cry.

"WHAT?! Siwon,a-are y-you s-serious?!...Y-you're j-joking,right?" Eunhyuk says,unbelievable.

"I don't l-lie to m-my friends,Hyukjae.Lat's just go to the pub and have a drink.I need some comfort and b-by the w-way,I have something to tell you".Siwon says,stuttering as Eunhyuk helps him up from the floor.

The two went to Eunhyuk's car and Eunhyuk drove them to a nearby pub,just as Siwon said.In the car,Siqon kept thinking about the memories that he and Kibum made.He can't take it anymore.His heart is painful and so does his...heart.

Then,they reach the pub.Siwon rush inside without telling Eunhyuk.Eunhyuk locks his car and follow behind his friend into the pub.He saw Siwon siting on a chair near a bar just as he went in.Eunhyuk is a bit afraid because it was his first time on here.

"Siwon-ah"Eunhyuk says as he walk toward his friend and sit on the chair beside him.

"What do you want to drink??...I'll treat you just this once." Eunhyuk continue as he raise his hand to order his foods to a waiter.Then,a waiter who I wearing a suit walk toward Eunhyuk and Siwon's direction.

Just as Eunhyuk saw the waiter's face,his heart suddenly beats so fast and he felt his body frozen.Rhe waiter is a young handsome boy.

"Yes,customer,what would you like??" The young boy ask and Eunhyuk swear that it was the most beutiful voice he had heard.

"Ah...Ehm,please give us two bottles of liquor and some snacks." Eunhyuk orders as the waiter writes Eunhyuk's orders on a paper that I clip on a clipboard.

"Okay,please wait for a moment and your foods will come soon." The waiter says as he smiled at Eunhyuk.

Then,the waiter went to the kitchen to place the order.

"Eunhyuk-ah,can you please do me a favor??...I'll give you some money if you help me.Please..." Siwon says as Eunhyuk face him with a happy expression.

"Bwoh?!...really..??..yes,please" Eunhyuk says happily.

"Can you please help me up stalk a guy which can pretends to be my girlfriend until Kibum comes back to my side??...I know this is a hard task for you but please help me." Siwon begged.

"Okay.i'll help you". Eunhyuk answers.