Chapter 3:the drunk boy and my brother,Sungmin

Recovering My Broken Heart..... [TEMPORARY HIATUS]
"Aish!!..even though you're a bartender or a worker on here,you can't even take a few glass of liquor??." Eunhyuk says to the drunk boy that was already collapsed on the bar's table while sitting on the chair.
 
"Yay!!...Hyukjae,nice to meet you and i'm so happy right now"!! The dunk boy says unconsciously because of the liquor.
 
"Aish!!...Donghae,where do you live??....I'll send you home" Eunhyuk says as he pats The drunk boy,Donghae's shoulders.
 
"Home??.....I don't want home.I want to have fun.Yay!!" Donghae says happily because he's drunk.
 
"Ah...have no choice but to send you to my house now.Tomorrow have school too.What to do??....wait!...he has the same school as me and Siwon.It's better than different school." Eunhyuk whisper to himself as he leave Donghae up gently.
 
Eunhyuk accidentally slipped and his face went close with Donghae's.Their faces are just inches apart and Eunhyuk felt his heart beats fast when he saw Donghae's cute drunken face.He quickly pulls his body backward and fans his face which is as red as tomato.He hits his head for thinking weird things and just lifted Donghae up to his shoulders.
 
The two went out the pub and Eunhyuk just ignore the looks on the other workers who are working overnight.Just as Eunhyuk went out,he saw that his car is....missing.
 
"Aish!!...that Siwon drives my car to his house without my permission again.Just when did he take my car keys with him??...I'm really going crazy!!" Enhyuk says as he sighed and walk to his house with the drunk Donghae on his back.
 
After some time,the two reach Eunhyuk's house.
 
"Yah!!....Lee hyukjae!!...why did you come home so late?!...you really need a beating from me,hah?!....wait!..who is this??" A man with long black hair said,angrily.
 
"Hyung,I'm so exhausted and please let me put him down first.He's so damn heavy." Eunhyuk says,tiredly.
 
Eunhyuk's Hyung,Sungmin move to the side of the door to let his brother and the stranger in.
 
Eunhyuk puts Donghae on the couch and massage his own shoulders.
 
"Sungmin Hyung,he's not a stranger and he's my friend.He's just drunk by some glass of liquor that I gave him.I'll go drink some water first.I'm so exhausted." Eunhyuk says as he went to the kitchen to drink some water.
 
Sungmin stand at his original place,confuse.He heard his brother's friend and he slowly walk towards the stranger.Sungmin brush off the hair that was on the stranger's face and is shocked.
 
"Ahh!!...." Sungmin shouts loudly.
 
"What happened,Hyung??" Eunhyuk ask panicky as he ran out of the kitchen.
 
Eunhyuk is shock when he saw Sungmin hugging the young boy,Donghae while shaking him.
 
"Hyung,what are you doing to him??" Eunhyuk ask,confuse.
 
"Hyuk,did you look at his face?!.....He is terribly cute and also handsome!! How I wish I can have a brother like him!!" Sungmin said happily as Donghae slowly opens his eyes.
 
"Hyuk!!....Look at hie EYES!!....they're so beautiful!!...." Sungmin says as he hugs Donghae tightly.
 
"Ehm,w-who a-are y-you and w-where a-am I??" Donghae says,half sober.
 
"Oh,you're awake??" Sungmin says.
 
"Hyung,this is Donghae and Donghae,this is my Hyung,Sungmin."Eunhyuk introduce.
 
"Oh.Hello.My name is Donghae." Donghae says as he puts out his hand to shakes hand with Sungmin.
 
"Hi,Donghae.My name is Sungmin.I'm Eunhyuk's Hyung." Sungmin says as he shake hands with him.
 
"So,Donghae,you're gonna stay at our home until tomorrow cause it's dark now and you never tell me where your home is at." Eunhyuk says.
 
"Hmm....,o-okay". Donghae answers shyly.
 
"Donghae,please don't be shy and just call me Hyung.You can treat this as your own home and please come often." Sungmin says happily.
 
"It's dark now so I think the two of you must go to sleep now.Donghae,you can sleep on the guest room and I'll wake you two up tomorrow,okay??...now,go to sleep you two." Sungmin says.
 
The two boys went to their room to sleep and after some time,they sleep soundly on the dark night...