Chapter 4: The day on school...

Recovering My Broken Heart..... [TEMPORARY HIATUS]
It was a bright sunny morning and the three boys are still sleeping soundly.Then,The alarm clock on Donghae's room suddenly rings and made the sleepy Donghae awake lazily.
 
He stretches his arms and yawned.Then,he went to the kitchen and pour some water into a glass and drink it.He looks around and saw nobody is awake yet.Then,he look at his watch and it shows 6:30 a.m which is way too early to go to school because his school starts on 8:00 a.m.He walks to the living room and switch on the television by pressing the control.
 
Then,after some time,Sungmin wakes up.He went out his room to wake the two boys up but he saw Donghae is already awake and is sitting on the couch,watching television.
 
"Donghae,you're awake already??" Sungmin asks as he walk toward Donghae and pats his shoulders.
 
"Yeah.Good morning,Hyung." Donghae says with the most cheerful smile he have.
 
"Good morning.I'll go and wake up that monkey first." Sungmin says as he smiles back at Donghae and walk toward Eunhyuk's room.
 
~Eunhyuk POV~
 
I am sleeping soundly on my comfortable bed and the sun rays is shining on my face but I didn't care and continues to sleep.While I am sleeping soundly,suddenly,I felt my body being shaken and my curtains being moved away.
 
"Yah,monkey!!....wake up already!!....even Donghae is awake now!!...WAKE UP!!" I heard a familiar voice calling out to me as I slowly opens my eyes and saw my Hyung standing with crossed arms, beside my bed.
 
"Hyung,just let me sleep for awhile more.It's way too early to wake up." I say,tiredly.
 
"Aish!!...you lazy boy.Even Donghae is better than you." Sungmin says as he pulls my blanket away from me.
 
"Ah,Hyung,don't compare me to Donghae!..I know that he is better than me"  i says as i pulls back my blanket from Sungmin and continue sleeping.
 
"Hyukjae,just wake up already!!..If not,I'll never wake you up from now on!!" Sungmin treathens me.
 
"Okay,okay.I'll wake up now" i say annoyingly as I wake up from my bed.
 
"Go dress up and brush your teeth now.I'll go make some breakfast for you two." Sungmin says as he massages my shoulders.
 
Sungmin went out my room and then,I went to brush my teeth and dress up.
 
After I'm finish,I went down and saw my Hyung and Donghae sitting on the kitchen's table,waiting for me while smiling sweetly.
 
( POV Ended )
 
After the three boys have finish their breakfast,Eunhyuk drives Donghae home to take his uniform.Eunhyuk waits for Donghae in the car while Donghae takes his uniform on his house.
 
Then,Eunhyuk saw a man bid goodbye to Donghae while Donghae hugs him happily and waved goodbye to him.
 
"Who's that guy??...He's totally Sungmin hyung's style" Eunhyuk says to himself.
 
Then,Donghae ran toward Eunhyuk's car and opens the door on the passenger's seat and sit.
 
"Donghae,who's that guy??" Eunhyuk asks.
 
"Oh,he's my Hyung.His name is Kyuhyun." Donghae says as he buckle the seatbelts and smiled.
 
Then,after some time of driving,They reach their school.
 
"Eunhyuk,did you get any information about him?" Siwon ask,just as he saw Donghae coming down from Eunhyuk's car and walking towards the school.
 
"Well,as you can see,he has the same school as us.His name is Donghae and he has a Hyung named,Kyuhyun.He works as a bartender and a waiter on the pub for a part-time job.This is all I know." Eunhyuk says to Siwon.
 
"You did a great job,Eunhyuk.But I will need more information about what he likes to eat and drink,his hobby and the things he likes the most.So,continue your good job and here's your reward." Siwon says as he hands Eunhyuk some money and pats his shoulders lightly.
 
"Ugh!!..looks like I need more information about him..." Eunhyuk says to himself...