Chapter 5

Lachrymose

 

 

Three days later, she was wearing her wedding gown while holding her phone like her life depended on it. She was also at their wedding venue. She paced back and forth while checking the time every now and then.

 

"Yoona-ah. He already told you that he couldn't do it. Let's just go home, okay?" Her mother said while trying to hold her daughter's hands. Her father was staring at her in pity. His heart was aching seeing his daughter like this.

 

"No, mom. Luhan is not that type of person. He's not answering my texts. Do you know why? Because he's driving and he's on his way here. It's just a surprise, you know." She reassured everyone. Everyone included Sehun, Sooyoung, Jessica, Taeyeon, Baekhyun, Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Yuri, Tiffany and Victoria. But they were all wearing casual clothes. Their hearts clenched at the scene. Seeing Yoona like this was painful to watch. Victoria was practically sobbing. Her cousin failed her, failed Yoona. How could he do this. Taeyeon walked slowly towards Yoona and hugged her tightly.

 

"Yoong. Stop. Let's go home now, okay? Or go home and change your clothes then we'll party." Yoona was already crying. Taeyeon lost it and cried too while hugging her. Everyone crowded around her and whispered sweet nothings into her ears.

 

 

"Mama! Papa! I know you're there. Is he there too?" Yoona yelled in front of Luhan's gate. His mother opened the gate and Yoona fell into her knees, crying. She hugged her immediately.

 

"Oh, Yoona. I'm so sorry. I don't know what to say to you except that I really am sorry." She told her. She held Yoona's cheeks and saw how puffy and red her eyes were. Oh, poor little Yoona. She hoped she knew the answers to her questions but even they don't know the answer.

 

"Mama, why?" She asked in between her cries.

 

"Get inside first, it's so cold outside." Luhan's father went out and draped a blanket over Yoona's thin frame then led them inside.

 

 

"Yoona, our daughter. We are really sorry. We really don't know what's happening. I wish we knew." His father said while bowing his head down.

 

"We will be going home too, Yoona-ah. For good." His mother explained to which her head snapped up, facing them. "We also want to know what's happening to him. And I really think our son needs us now."

 

After a long hour of consoling Yoona, they walked her towards her car.

 

"We can drive you home, Yoong." they said gaining a no from her. She smiled sadly.

 

"Mama, papa. Thank you for everything. You're my second parents and I never regret every single thing that has happened. I'm just thankful. But can you do me a favor?" She asked softly.

 

"Anything."

 

"Can you tell him to never try to communicate to me if ever the thought passes into his mind? I think it'll be better to cut everything. But I really love you both. Don't question that. It's just that, I'll be needing everything to move on. To stop me from trying to run into his arms again." She asked while closing her eyes, she didn't wanna see their reaction. And they understood her completely. Together, they said "okay."

 

 

Yoona moved out after a week. She couldn't do it with her parents. She was afraid they might blame themselves for what had happened and she couldn't let them think that. She was busily decorating her new home with the help of Sehun, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon and Baekhyun. She didn't want any help but Sehun insisted and even called for some help. So there they were.

 

"Do you really have to move out? I mean, it's a lot safer at your parents' home." Baekhyun asked her. She smiled, one that didn't reach her eyes. It was always like that.

 

"Hyung, if she says she's already made up her mind, there's no turning back." Sehun answered for her while trying to find a place for Yoona's family portrait. "Where should I put this one?"

 

"There, there." Taeyeon pointed to a clear space. Sehun slowly put the frame and smiled. Taeyeon, then, patted his back. "Good job, Sehunnie."

 

"What time are we going to eat though? My stomach is literally growling." Hyoyeon said while patting her stomach. Taeyeon looked at her while the guys are fixing Yoona's things.

 

"Right, let's go. It's on me since you guys helped me out. I'm just going to get my wallet." Yoona said, her lips pale, as she slowly went to the dining hall to get her wallet. But she didn't reach the table. Her legs gave way and her vision turned black. She fainted.

 

 

 

Yoona's parents were holding each other's hands while waiting for the doctor nervously. Baekhyun was trying to calm Taeyeon down as the latter couldn't sit down. Same with Sehun, the boy couldn't sit down as well and was just staring at the blank space in front of him. There were many things running in their minds when the nurse came out.

 

"She's awake now."

 

They all scurried off into the room and saw Yoona's thin frame lying on the bed. Her aura looked really weak. Even she couldn't smile now. They all gathered around her, expressing looks of being worried and pity.

 

"What's wrong with my daughter?" Yoona's mother asked the doctor.

 

"She just fainted. She's really tired and she lifted many heavy things and has not eaten yet as what they said. She really needs a lot of rest now and thankfully, the baby is safe." The doctor said with a smile. Everyone in the room went still, at loss for words. Yoona's head snapped at the doctor's direction.

 

"What do you mean the baby is safe?" She asked if not weakly, carefully. Her confused face registered into the doctor's mind then he clucked his tongue.

 

"Ah. I guess you still don't know then since you went on doing those things. You're six weeks pregnant, Ms. Im. Congratulations." He explained. That was definitely not something to congratulate on. Again, everyone in the room couldn't say anything. Their jaws dropped at the unexpected news. "I'll give you all some time. Just press the white button when you need something. Excuse us." Then the doctor and the nurse went out.

 

Yoona's just stared blankly at the now empty space. A tear escaped from her eyes and she quickly wiped it. Her parents rushed off to her side and kissed her temple.

 

"It's okay, Yoong. It's gonna be okay." Her father consoled her.

 

"I can't do this dad, mom." She tightened her grip on them.

 

"You won't be doing this alone, Yoong. You have us, remember?" Sehun said while the others nodded in agreement.

 

"I can't keep the baby. It's just too much." She said while starting to cry.

 

"Yoona, we didn't raise you like that. Baby, you're going to be a good mom. I'm sure of that." Her mother said while hugging her then she shook her head while saying no.

 

"Yoong, that'd would be unfair for the baby. The baby didn't do anything wrong and it was made out of love." Taeyeon tried to convince her this time.

 

"Don't do to her what he did to you, Yoong. You, of all people, know how it feels." Hyoyeon said and that seemed to struck Yoona. Sehun , on the other hand, was still in a daze.

 

"Not one word will slip into his ears. Do you understand that everyone? This is going to be mine." She told everyone in the room. "He holds no responsibility over this baby anymore."

 


A/N: I am terribly sorry for the delay. I know I promised you that the part 2 of the flashback will be posted immediately but then I thought about the plot and characters. I asked some of my friends on their opinion about this one. And some of you want LuYoon while others want YoonHun. It's hard :c but this story will be worth it. Wait for the next chapter. Luhan will appear soon, I promise. :) ask me anything on twitter @tinkerbaee