Don't take ride from strangers!

First impressions always change.

Nicole's POV:

Suddenly, someone walked up to me. It was a pink haired boy holding his hand out. "I'll give you a ride to the park.", he says smiling.

Wow, was he cute. What beautiful cheekbones. But I don't know him. No Nicole! You cannot trust him!

"No sorry, I don't take ride from strangers."

"I insist. I won't hurt you, I promise. I'm L.Joe." He looked at me with his smile/smirk. He looked kind of bad but still, VERY CUTE. And that's a cool name.

"No I'm ok, please leave me alone.", I said trying to stand up but almost falling again.

"See? You barely have strength to walk. I'm sorry I was eavesdropping on your conversation. Just be happy I'm not making you goback to the hospital." he winked. Yep. You didn't think you can trust him. 

Suddenly, he grabbed my wrist and supported by leg and pulled me to his bike. 

"Yah! I said I didn't want a ride! Please!" He plopped me on the back of his bicycle so fast, I didn't even realize he picked me up like I weighed nothing. Before I could get off, he took off and rode extremely fast. I was screaming the whole ride but also scared so I wrapped my arms around his waist. I guess strangers didn't realize I was being pulled against my will but thought I was screaming of enjoyment. When we got stopped by traffic, I shouted "Please help me! I'm being kidnapped!" Many people thought it was weird I would say that but still not let go of L.Joe. Well, I couldn't move my leg and run! A police came running and stopping L.Joe, bringing both of us to the police station.

L.Joe's POV:

Crap! I seriously cannot believe she did that! I was merely trying to be nice and give her a ride! It really wasn't that far, why didn't she trust me? I thought I gave her my girl-winning smile! 

"Officer, I was clearly just trying to help her. I'm only a teenager, why would I want to take her? Please check my record, I'm a good kid!" The officer kept an emotionless face. 

"Yah." I whispered to the girl. I still didn't know her name O.O. "Can you please help me out here?"

"Why should I?!" She said. "You totally just kidnapped me and dragged me against my will! My throat hurts from screaming now." She pouted.

Wow she was so cute. Her lips were so small and pink. She's never gna take me now, she thinks I'm crazy. Worst first impression ever?

"Please." I begged. "Ok, I'm sorry, I just really wanted to help you. I wanted to be your friend but I guess I didn't do a good job. I'm not used to talking to girls first, they come to me!" She stared at me without saying a thing. Her brown eyes were were observing my face and I think I started to blush. 

Nicole's POV: 

"I'm not used to talking to girls, they come to me!" He said defending himself.

I kept studying his face. Wow. Did he really just say that? Is this suppose to make me like him or something? But it's sweet I'm a girl he talked to first :3. He had such nice thin lips. They were curled beautifully and he started turning red. I think I was making him uncomfortable so I stopped staring and stared at my hands. "Then why did you do that? Grab me? I told I could walk there, you could have given me your number or something." 

"Because you looked like you were in so much pain. Oh yeah, how are you now?" He touched my thigh and I immediantly shot up and slapped his hand. 

"YAH! What are you doing?", shouted a guy from behind. It's was C.A.P oppa! I got up not caring about my leg and hugged him. I called him and Minah when I got to the police station. He wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my head. He was like a big brother. Then he quickly pulled me away and walked to L.Joe.

"Why were you touching Nicole?! Who do you think you are? Are you seriously brave enough to touch her at a police station? They have cameras everywhere! You want to be arrested?!" C.A.P's face with covered with anger. I touched his arm, "No oppa, it's ok! He wasn't really trying to hurt me. Honestly, I hurt myself in a car accident and when Minah told me to meet her at the park, I snuck out of the hospital to see her and you :/. L.Joe was just by the corner and heard when you called me and offered to give me a ride but he kind of just grabbed me and through me on his bike. A police finally found me though. But me and L.Joe," I flashed a smile at him. "We talked it, it's cool." 

C.A.P calmed down alittle and smiled at me but still glared at L.Joe. "That's no excuse he touched your leg." I kept quiet. He was right actually. An awkward silence surrounded the police station except for the workers working. 

A few minutes went by and C.A.P went back to the sweet brother he was again. "C'mon get on my back, let's go to the park.", he smiled and turned around. I jumped on his back. Weeee!~ We almost left for the door when I remembered L.Joe. He was just sitting there playing with his fingers with a kind of sad face. "C.A.P oppa... wait a second please." I jumped off his back and hopped towards L.Joe. I held by hand out and smiled. He looked up with curious eyes. "C'mon, you can come too. Thank you for giving me atleast half a ride, hehe." He got up and took my hand and supported me while walking towards the door. C.A.P stared with his eyes wide open surprised. I mouthed him, "Please be nice and let him come." I gave a cute kitty face and he melted. It worked ;D. Doesn't it always? With both boys linking arms on both sides, we walked to the park to meet Minah.