Player?

First impressions always change.

Nicole's POV:

I turned around to see C.A.P oppa smiling. Why is that?

"Oppa, why are you smiling?", I whispered to him, leaning in. 

"Nothing. I just think it's funny how Minah is all up on him ;)', C.A.P said quite loudly. Minah blushed, it was obvious. L.Joe must have felt more awkward. Erm, what do I do? 

"Minah, I need to go to the bathroom, come with me?" She first didn't want to go but I pulled her anyway. I grabbed her arm and speedwalked not looking back. Still pretty hurt with my leg but I had to look like I was ok.

"Yah, Nicole! What are you doing?! He was hot, what if he leaves now?! And he's alone with C.A.P!"

Oh. I totally forgot about that. I looked back and saw L.Joe still sitting almost confused and C.A.P starring down at him. "Minah, pelase try not ot get all up on him. He almost looks scared of you." 

"Yeah, bu-" She stopped talking.

"YAHHH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" We heard a girl talking and a guy with his head down standing there next to a bush. "WHO IS SHE?!" She shoved a phone in his face. 

"You don't know her. You don't need to know her." The boy said quietly. He had a nice voice. Suddenly, she swung her arm and slapped him. Minah and I gasped but we also hid to watch them. Hehe. 

"DID THAT HURT?!" The girl screamed, her face covered with rage.

"No." The boy said bringing his head back up. 

"Fine." That's when she suddenly grabbed onto his shoulders and kneed him in his crotch. He screamed in pain and fell down. "That ought to do it." She smirked and walked away. The boy was just sitting holding onto his crotch almost rocking back and forth.

I made the first move and walked over to him. Minah hesitantly followed. I kneeled down in front of him. "Are you ok?" I helped him sit up and put my hair behind my ears.

"Wow. You're cute." He said. Uhm. Player much?

Chunji's POV: 

"Wow. You're cute." I just had to say that. She WAS cute, no denying but it slipped out so easily. I think I just made it awkward. "I'm Chunji, hello."

"Nicole." She helped me to my feet. Forget about the other girl, this one is way cuter. "American?" She nodded. I figured, her name was English. 

"Haha, maybe you can teach me some English." I joked around. Her friend coughed making it obvious she was uncomfortable. I turned my direction to her. "Hello. What's your name?" 

"Miiiiiinahhhhh." Ugh, too my aeygo. Nicole giggled. Wow, that's a lot of aeygo too. Good thing she's cute. 

Turning my attention back to Nicole, "So what are you guys doing at the park?' She pointed over towards two guys at a picnik blanket. "Can I join you guys?" 

Surprisingly, she didn't hesitate. Minah was still just smiling. When we were walking, she was seriously skipping and humming in front of me. 

"Everyone, this is Chunji." Minah introduced me. "We met him by the bathroom and he wanted to join us." She grabbed my arm and forcefully made me sit down. All of a sudden, the guy with black hair, pretty buff, sat down next to me and introduced himself.

"I'm C.A.P, Minah's sister." 

"Hi. I'm Chunji.... so what are you guys doing right now?" Nicole sat down next to the pink haired guy. He wasn't even looking at me. 

"Well, I guess we better start eating."  Nicole said, breaking the silence of Minah and C.A.P both starring at me and me starring at the pink head.

 

We slowly ate our sandwitches and Nicole insisted we play a game. We all took turns saying something about ourselves. "

"I'm Nicole and I'm 16. I live in the States right now and I'm visiting my dad for the summer and my mom is Chinese. I was just in a car accident a few days ago actually." Wow. I was so surprised! Why did she still look so happy and excited then?! "My leg still hurts alittle but I can walk better now. I don't play sports, but I play the piano and love singing and dancing. My best friend in Korea since I was a little kid is-" She points to Minah. "Her." (: She tapped L.Joe telling him it was his turn.

He lifted his head and starred at me. Eh, he didn't look that bad. Handsome, I would say. "Uhm, I'm L.Joe. I have pink hair. I live in Korea and I'm 17." Oh. My age. "I kind of met Nicole in a very complicated way." He chuckled and Nicole smiled. Were they dating? I turned to my right and saw C.A.P glaring at them. "I play soccer and play the piano and enjoy rapping." He lifted his chin at C.A.P telling him it was his turn.

C.A.P cleared his throat. "I'm C.A.P, and I'm 18. I'm out of school, finally. That annoying girl over there is my sister." He pointed at Minah and she tried to bite his finger. "Nicole is like a little sister to me and I love her." He smiled but glared at L.Joe. "I play football and lacrosse and dance sometimes. If I don't like you, I will straight up tell you." It was silent.

"Ok my turn! My turn!" Minah said. "I'm Minah, I'm 16 and I'm a huuuuuge flirt ;)" She ran her fingers down Chunji's arm. "I'm currently single, if anyone wnats to know. I love going on dates and shopping." She gave a cute smile, "Your turn Chunji."

Minah's POV:

"Well uhm I'm Chunji." he said. He's shy. That's so cute! "I'm 17 and my girlfriend just broke up with me. Well not really girlfriend..." What does he mean by that? Is he a player? "I like girls and doing puzzles." I was observing him. He's so cute, how is he a player? He looks so sweet, I wouldn't have thought he was a cheater. But L.Joe looks so bad and is sweet! That's so weird. But thank you Nicole, I got to meet some very attractive guys ;). 

"Now we know alittle about each other! Let's eat now!" Nicole says. Chunji and L.Joe both smiled at her. Do they like her?