Do I see a love square coming?

First impressions always change.

C.A.P's POV:

Seriously, what's wrong with this kid?! Who does he think he is?! He had his hands on Nicole's thigh when I walked in! And Nicole herself! Her stupid kindness and pityness for other people, she just had to bring him along! No one was talking so I figured this is the best time for that guy to see how close me and Nicole are.

"Nicoleee~." I unlinked my arm from hers and threw it over her shoulder pulling her closer to me making her break apart from that ert. She was now standing a feet away from him. She smiled and put her arm on my waist.

"Oppaaaa. What are you doing?" she said in a cute voice.

"Hugging my little sister ^__^."

"L.Joe, where are you going today?" Nicole suddenly turned her attention to the ert. L.Joe. What a stupid name. Such an unnecessary period in the middle of his name.

"Uh.. I actually don't have any plans." He said rubbing his neck. Is she inviting him somewhere?! Nicole's nice, but why is she being THIS nice? They just met!

"I might invite C.A.P and Minah over tonight, maybe you can come too :)."

"Ok that's cool. I will come." They stared and smiled at each other for a few seconds. "OH MY GOD." L.Joe grabbed both of Nicole's wrist. Me and her were both surprised. "I forgot my bike!" They both started laughing. I felt really left out. "Come get it with me!" he threw Nicole onto his back and ran back to the police station. I thought she migh start screaming again but she was... SMILING! And laughing! I was shocked.

"C.A.P! C.A.P!" Nicole screamed. "Huh?" I turned around. "Sorry again, I will come back soon as possible!"

 

Nicole's POV:

I don't know why, but I really feel like L.Joe is like a friend already. Maybe it was his smile, or his frown, something that made me realize being his friend would be very fun. When he threw me on his back, it was really fun and felt natural. L.Joe carried me running, smiling, and laughing until we reached the bike and then started biking, smiling and laughing...

FINALLY. We actually got to the park. Minah practically threw her arms over me and gave me a bear hug. Being in Korea, I spent so many days with Minah since my dad and I had many differences. Minah pulled away and started blabbing until she saw the cute pink haired boy standing next to me. She turned red as an apple and whispered to me, "Who's this?"

"Long story -____-." I explained to her exactly what happened. She kept asking questions I never answered. "Are you okay? So you weren't hurt at all from the car accident? Why did you scream, I would have gone along with it? Do you think C.A.P hates him? Does he have a girlfriend?"

I knew exactly what she wanted.

"L.Joe, this is Minah." She gave him her cute eyesmile. "She's my best friend and she's my age." She intertwined her fingers with her other hand behind her and hopped from toe to heel trying to act cute. "Hiiiiiiiii ^__^."

"Hi..." L.Joe said not to excited. He didn't look at her and rubbed the back of his neck. He was either shy or not interested, I couldn't tell but Minah obviously took it as he liked her too because she grabbed his hand and made him sit down next to her on the picnic blanket. I could see how uncomfortable L.Joe was. And I turned around to see C.A.P oppa smiling.

Why is that?