Escape from the hospital.

First impressions always change.

Nicole's POV:

I woke up finding myself in the hospital. What happened? Why am I here? I was so lost. Then it hit me. I remember. That car crash. I didn't have my seatbelt on. I tried getting up but I could barely move my whole right leg. I managed to get up and hop around out to the hallway where I saw a nurse.

"Oh! You're awake, I see! You slept along time! How did you get up? You hurt your leg really badly, I didn't think you could walk. Is there something you needed? You could have pressed the button, you shouldn't have gotten up.", the nurse said.

"Sorry.", I bowed. "It doesn't hurt that bad. Where's my appa?" 

"He left a few hours ago. Luckily, he wasn't hurt that bad and said he had to go to work today and checked out."

"What? Oh I'm actually feeling a lot better right now so I think I can leave now too."

"Sorry I can't let you go, your father gave strict orders you had to be 100% fixed and healthy again."

"But look I am." I jumped up and down smiling and laughing. It really hurt but I really wanted to leave too. I know my appa is not hurt but why didn't he stay with me? I thought he said he didn't have to work this month I was with him. Why did he have to go to work today? Is he going to come back?

"Nope, you still cannot leave. I'm sorry, please go back into your room." I dragged myself back into the bed and flipped through channels on the tv.

 

Another hour passed and I got a call. Minah. Best frieeeeeend <3~. 

"Nicole, come out! We have a surprise for you at the park! C.A.P (her brother) can give you a ride! Just call him!" 

"But I'm in th-" She hung up. I really wanted to go. I took all my might to get up and this time it hurt less actually. I had a bag of clothes and changed into them. Checking the hallways, I made a run for the door and left. Phew! Nobody caught me! The sudden run sent a shocking pain throughout my whole leg so I sat down on the steps to take a break. I couldn't ask C.A.P oppa to pick me up at the hospital, he'll just make me go back. I better walk somewhere farther like the mall for him to pick me up. 

 

L.Joe's POV: 

I was about to leave and parked my bike in front of the icecream shop, two shops away from the hospital. 3 freshman girls were starring at me from inside the shop. (He's a Junior.)

"L.Joe oppa~! Look, it's Nana!" One girl from the window shouted pointing to her friend sitting next to her. She was covering her face mortified. "She loves you, isn't she pretty? Date her!" 

I smirked but didn't look at them. I got on my bike and was about to leave until I saw a cute, interesting girl sitting in front of the hospital on the steps. She was tapping her foot and massaging the other. Just then, her phone rang and she had a surprised look on her face.

 

Nicole's POV: 

Humming music in my head and massaging my leg while basking in the sun was so nice. And then my phone rang. Eh?! C.A.P oppa was calling me! Why is he calling me, I thought I was suppose to call him first when I wanted to leave?!

"Hello? .... C.A.P. oppa .... Yes, I'm fine .... I don't have any bad injuries, I was actually checked out of the hospital .... Thank you .... I'm in front of the icecream shop, you can come pick me up now .... Oh, you can't? .... Yeah, I'll walk there .... It's okay! ..... Ok, see you there .... Bye." So I actually have to WALK to the park because C.A.P. oppa can't get here."

I try to stand up but the pain suddenly came back hurting three times more. I groaned and sat down again. It hurt so much, my face turned red.

Suddenly, someone walked up to me. It was a pink haired boy holding his hand out. "I'll give you a ride to the park.", he says smiling.