Wine Shopping

They'll Never Know

Comment please!

Prompt: Wine

Additional Member: Kangin


Youngwoon liked shopping. But not when it was shopping for things he wasn’t interested in. He was currently on a mission: looking for a birthday present. It was Jongwoon’s birthday soon and he really wanted to buy the older man the perfect birthday present. So here he was, in a wine shop, looking for the perfect wine to buy for Jongwoon. He was hoping to give Jongwoon the bottle of wine and suggest that they drink together. It would be sophisticated and he would also get to see Jongwoon tipsy!

He did drink a fair a bit of alcohol, but he never had to go through the agony of looking at each different brand and type of wine. He often just drank whatever was on the table, regardless of whether it tasted nice or not. To him, red wine and white wine was practically the same thing except for the colour. If he said that out loud in front of Kyuhyun, he would be sure to get a bruise on the head.

Actually, that was quite a good idea.

Hastily, he grabbed his phone, pressing 9 on speed dial and waiting for three rings before forcing a certain wine lover and guru at 10 o’clock in the morning, and unhappy expression plastered on his face.

“Why did you drag me out of bed this morning, hyung? I went to bed a 6 o’clock because I was busy playing video games.”

“Well it serves you right for staying up so late.” Youngwoon shrugged. “Anyway, I want to buy some wine, a good brand and tastes good, so I need your help to pick the perfect one.”

“Why did it have to be now? Couldn’t you have called me at 2 o’clock maybe?”

“I have a schedule at that time. I don’t even understand why you stay up so late when you know you need somewhat ten hours sleep. Anyway, please recommend me a bottle to buy. The price is not a problem, but not too much.”

To be honest, Kyuhyun was in wonderland. Sure he was a bit shocked when Youngwoon called him to tell him to go to a particular wine shop. Youngwoon would usually let Jungsoo or even him to choose the alcohol if they were to be drinking that night. Kyuhyun didn’t complain though, if one member of Super Junior was drinking alcohol, it would often lead to the whole group drinking alcohol together.

But what if the wine was to be given as a present? From his recollection, Heechul’s birthday was the last one they celebrated, and Kibum’s was next. Yes, the present was probably for Kibum. Despite Kibum’s decision to go on hiatus, Youngwoon was determined not to lose the friendship he had with the younger male and so often kept in touch with him. Kyuhyun thought it was kind of cute, he personally didn’t keep in touch with Kibum, because he barely knew the other male before Kibum suddenly disappeared. He knew Jongwoon was pretty shocked at the news, it took him a good several hours to calm the older male down and convince him that everything was okay.

Maybe the Youngwoon was considering giving the wine to Jongwoon? It was Jongwoon’s birthday a few weeks after Kibum’s. But then again, Jongwoon didn’t really like alcohol very much because he was such a lightweight. Kyuhyun giggled at the thought of when Jongwoon last consumed alcohol. Jongwoon was pretty much a mess after half a bottle of soju and was trying to declare to the world about his love towards the maknae of Super Junior. Kyuhyun had to quickly intervene and put the older man to sleep. What made it all the more hilarious, was that Jongwoon had no recollection of his wild night. Yes, Jongwoon did not remember trying to force himself on Kyuhyun when they were alone saying that ‘it is only the two of us now’ whilst trying to pull off Kyuhyun’s shirt. Kyuhyun decided to never tell Jongwoon of that even, because one, Jongwoon would be so embarrassed that he would never do anything with him again and two, it was perfect blackmail material if he may need it in the future. To be completely honest, he found that side of Jongwoon extremely y. Jongwoon very rarely wanted to do anything intimate whatsoever, so when he was very forward with his actions, Kyuhyun found it almost impossible to say no. He knew it was wrong to sleep with someone when they were drunk, even if it was one’s boyfriend, and so he, after a struggle to put Jongwoon to bed, he had no choice to finish himself off in the bathroom, almost getting caught by Donghae who so happened to be next to the bathroom at the same time and questioned as to why he had a bulge in his trousers. Of course it would be his luck, but then again, it was Donghae and he easily distracted the other male by saying that someone was calling him and Donghae ran off in the direction of Kyuhyun’s pointing.

“Hey, Kyu, were you listening?” Kyuhyun shook his head, he completely forgot about what he was supposed to be doing because he was too busy daydreaming about his older hyung. “I wanted white wine; that is posher, right?”

“It doesn’t matter which is posher, it is dependent on the taste. People prefer white wine over red, others the other way round. I prefer red wine, and I think most people prefer that too. So to be safe, I would get red wine.”

“Yes, good idea. I will go with that.” Youngwoon nodded, picking out a bottle and showing it to Kyuhyun to get his approval. Kyuhyun shook his head, placing it back in its location and walking to the opposite side of the room and presenting it to Youngwoon. Youngwoon accepted the wine, and took it to the till where a cashier asked if he wanted the wine to be wrapped up.

Kyuhyun checked the time, realising that he was late for his date with Jongwoon. It was one of the rare occasions that both he and Jongwoon had some free time and he was determined to make the most of it and so decided to take Jongwoon to a nearby secluded area on the outskirts of Seoul. He had heard there was a pretty lake that they could have a picnic by.

He realised, afterwards that Youngwoon could have bought the wine for himself and should have asked him who it was for.

-

Kyuhyun woke up in the morning feeling extremely hot. He also found himself to have an extremely uncomfortable problem and it would not resolve itself any time soon. Memories of the night before bringing a smile to his face as he wrapped his arms tighter around the body in front of him. Deciding to be a complete pain in the arse, he rolled himself over, his own slightly larger body on top of the smaller one. He almost burst out laughing when he heard the most feminine squeal coming out of the other person’s mouth. He felt a pair of hands wrap around his neck, pressing him closer against the other male, before feeling a soft pair of lips press against him. It was just a quick peck, but Kyuhyun could help himself and as soon as the lips left his, he pressed them against the other for a little longer before whispering ‘happy birthday’ against the older man’s lips.

Kyuhyun rolled off Jongwoon, almost squealing when Jongwoon rolled onto him. A smile on his face as he pressed his lips against Kyuhyun’s, before retreating extremely quickly at the realisation of the lack of clothing both he and Kyuhyun had on. Kyuhyun laughed, wrapping his hands around Jongwoon and placing a kiss on each part of Jongwoon’s bare skin. He knew that Jongwoon loved it when he did that because he felt Jongwoon relax at the sensation as it made him feel as if Kyuhyun loved every part of him – which was true!

They lay in bed together for a short period of time, before Jongwoon insisted that they had to get up so that the other members of Super Junior did not question their relationship. Kyuhyun eventually agreeing, getting up and looking for random pieces of clothing that was strewn around the bedroom. Oh how he would love to see Jongwoon wearing his pieces of clothing. Jongwoon was so much smaller and skinnier that he would look unbelievably y in his oversized clothing.

Jongwoon left the room before Kyuhyun did, going to the main living room area where most of the member were sat with birthday presents at hand, Ryeowook also holding a cake. Kyuhyun had decided against getting Jongwoon a present. He was running a bit short on money at the moment because he was saving up to buy Jongwoon an extravagant birthday present and he thought that just his existence was equivalent to a present.

“Happy birthday, Jongwoon” Youngwoon smiled, handing a thin paper bag to Jongwoon. “I wasn’t sure what do get you, so I bought you a bottle of wine so that we could drink together. Of course, only if you want to.”

Jongwoon smiled, giving Youngwoon a hug in appreciation.

“Thanks Youngwoon ah. I really appreciate it. I don’t think I have any time any time soon, but thank you for the present anyway.”

Jongwoon walked back to the bedroom only to find that Kyuhyun had fallen back asleep, with only a pair of shorts on. He rolled his eyes and giggled. It would be him to fall in love with someone as crazy as Kyuhyun.

“Kyuhyun ah.” Jongwoon shook Kyuhyun, awakening him up from his light slumber. “Youngwoon gave me a bottle of wine, so I was hoping that we could drink it together tonight. Are you free to do so?”

Kyuhyun groaned, his eyes still closed, before nodding to Jongwoon’s question.

Hang on. Wine?

“Hyung, let me see the wine.” Kyuhyun said, sitting upright, suddenly very alert to his surroundings. Seeing the wine, he burst out laughing. It was the same wine he recommended Youngwoon to buy just three weeks ago. Oh the irony. “Hyung, Youngwoon called me the other week to help him buy some wine, so I recommended this very bottle to him. Therefore I pretty much bought your birthday present.” Jongwoon smiled, placing a kiss on Kyuhyun’s cheek.

“Thank you then Kyuhyun ah. I love it very much, but I think I love you more.”


Word Count: 1,757

Yesterday, I got my university results, and I got a first! (which is the top grade you can get) hehe!