The Changing of Photos

They'll Never Know

I have turned lesbian for Avril Lavigne

Prompt: Locket

Additional Member: Hangeng


“Jongwoon,” Jongwoon turns around to locate the source of who was calling his name. He sees Hangeng and smiles before walking over to approach the older man.

“Hangeng! You are back! How was China? Did you meet lots of new people over there?”

“I had a good time thank you. I actually bought something from over there to give you.” Hangeng blushes before reaching into his pocket, pulling out a small box.

“You shouldn’t have! I love it! Thank you so much!” Jongwoon exclaims as his opens up the box, pulling away the ribbon tenderly, revealing a small locket in the centre of the velvet padding. The locket was silver in colour, in the shape of an oval. Not too feminine, and classy enough to wear out.

“You need to open it, I put something inside it as well.” Hangeng turns away as he finishes the sentence, willing for his blush to fade away. Jongwoon grasps the side of the locket and opens up the jewellery to reveal a small picture of the two males together. Jongwoon smiles at the image. It was taken the day Super Junior had debuted, just after the band had performed on stage, so the two men still had the clothes and make up on from the performance, but they make up was all smudged and their eyes were red from crying with happiness.

“Thank you.” Jongwoon whispers as he clutches the locket close to his heart, before giving the necklace to the older male who then tied the object around the singer’s neck, the patterned front visible to all other people. Jongwoon then turns to hug the older male, and places a small kiss on the other person’s cheek.

Jongwoon goes to bed that night with a smile plastered across his face.

-

“Hyung.” Jongwoon turns around, to find Kyuhyun smirking at him whilst poking him softly against the shoulder. Jongwoon smiles as he allows himself to be pulled into the embrace of the younger male. He thinks about how he fits perfectly against Kyuhyun’s lean body and how the warmth is so comforting that the smile of his mouth stretches out even further.

“What’s wrong, Kyuhyunnie?” Jongwoon asks, as he turns his head, placing a wet kiss against Kyuhyun’s cheek, laughing slightly when he sees the light reflecting off the saliva from his kiss before wiping the younger male’s cheek clean with another kiss. Kyuhyun smiles back at him, placing a soft kiss against Jongwoon’s lips, causing the older male to blush a deep shade of pink. Kyuhyun chuckles at Jongwoon’s reaction. He finds it overwhelmingly cute at how even though they have been together (well they weren’t official or anything, but both males knew that they definitely like each other more than what friends should and they had long past the boundaries of friendship), he could still make the older male blush at the smallest of things.

“Nothing.” Kyuhyun smiles, pulling Jongwoon down on the sofa so that Jongwoon was sat on his lap. Kyuhyun snuggles his head against Jongwoon’s chest, listening to the older male’s heart rate and calm breathing when he notices something around Jongwoon’s neck that he had never seen before.

“Hyung, what’s this?” Kyuhyun questions, toying with the necklace.

“Oh! Hangeng bought it for me from China, isn’t it cute?” Jongwoon smiles, his arm unwrapping around Kyuhyun’s neck to grab the locket. Removing the accessory from around his neck, he produces the piece of jewellery to Kyuhyun who picks it up, inspecting the ornament before him. Jongwoon grabs it back, opening it to show the younger male what the contents inside the locket was. Jongwoon smiles once again at the sight of the picture of him and Hangeng. It was such a good day!

Kyuhyun stares at the older male. Sometimes, he is truly embarrassed at how naïve Jongwoon is! How has he not realised that the Chinese member of Super Junior has the biggest crush on the lead singer. It is the most obvious thing in the world and it angers Kyuhyun because Jongwoon’s heart belongs to him and no one else.

Instead, Kyuhyun smiles and returns the locket back to Jongwoon, who eagerly accepts his item back and wraps the necklace back around his neck.

“I really like it, hyung. It really suits you, you should wear it more often.” Kyuhyun says, before placing a swift, soft kiss on the older man’s cheek, just to get a tint of pink to appear on Jongwoon’s face.

“Thanks Kyuhyunnie, I am thinking about wearing it all the time because it is so cute!”

Kyuhyun wants to murder Hangeng right there and then.

-

“Kyu.” Kyuhyun swats away the fly above him as he tries to remain in slumber. “Kyu” Kyuhyun can hear the whine, but refuses to allow himself to wake up because it was probably 6 o’clock in the morning, and a sleep deficient Kyuhyun is an angry Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun feels a body slip against his, their legs entangling and an arm wrapping itself against his waist. Automatically, Kyuhyun wraps his arm against the other male’s body, already knowing it was Jongwoon. He lets sleep take over him once again, not noticing the sniffles coming from the older male.

Kyuhyun wakes up later in the morning, feeling really well refreshed – probably from the warmth he got from having Jongwoon next to him. He opens his eyes and moves his position slightly, careful not to move too much in case it work up the sleeping person next to him.

The first thing he notices is the damp area on his t-shirt near Jongwoon’s face, which scares him slightly. Why would Jongwoon cry? Who on earth would do something to make such a beautiful man cry? One thing for sure, Kyuhyun was going to beat up the man who caused such sin.

He lets the older man sleep on him, savouring the rare moments that they had alone time. He runs his hands against Jongwoon’s waist, trying to get him to calm down and relax his death grip on Kyuhyun’s t-shirt.

When Jongwoon finally awakes, the grip the older male had on Kyuhyun’s t-shirt only tightens and Jongwoon begins to wail into Kyuhyun’s chest.

Kyuhyun sits up, bringing Jongwoon up with him, rubbing soothing circles against his back.

“What’s wrong, hyung?” Kyuhyun asks when Jongwoon’s cries finally silence.

“My locket… it’s gone!” Jongwoon mumbles, before beginning to cry once again.

Oh.

That damn locket.

“Hyung, don’t worry, we will find your locket! I will help you look for it when we get back from our schedule later.” Kyuhyun suggests, knowing that if he doesn’t make Jongwoon happy soon, Jongwoon will be extra clingy and not want to leave his side. Jongwoon nods, hugging him tighter and Kyuhyun knows that he really needs to find that locket soon.

-

Kyuhyun shouldn’t really be surprised when Jongwoon did cling on to him like a koala. It just made it hard to cover it up when the other members of Super Junior gave them questioning looks.

But at least Jongwoon wasn’t hanging off Hangeng.

When they return from practice, Jongwoon goes off to have a shower (after unsuccessfully trying to get Kyuhyun to join him, causing yet more questioning looks), and so Kyuhyun runs into his room, grabbing a pair of scissors in the process. He prints something off from his laptop, and cuts it into an oval shape, before slipping it into a silver piece of jewellery, taking in his artwork once he had finished – and before Jongwoon had gotten out of the shower! He couldn’t wait to surprise Jongwoon!

He walks over to the bathroom, knocking on the door to encourage Jongwoon to finish his shower quickly.

“Hyung, I found something that belongs to you.” Kyuhyun says, receiving a questioning look in return.

Kyuhyun walks to his chest of drawers and grabs something from inside.

The locket.

Jongwoon squeals in happiness as he runs up to Kyuhyun, catching the younger male in a sweet kiss, while his right hand grabs the locket eagerly.

“Kyuhyun ah, I love you! Where did you find it?” Jongwoon asks, keeping Kyuhyun in a tight hug.

“Honestly, hyung.” Kyuhyun looks at the older male with a guilty face. “I never found it. I took it from you while you slept. I hated you looking at the locket in such a loving way and I couldn’t help myself, so I made some changes to the locket.” Kyuhyun takes the locket from Jongwoon’s hand and opens it up to reveal that the pictures inside the locket had been taken out and replaced with pictures of just Jongwoon and Kyuhyun together. One picture was the first selca of just Jongwoon and Kyuhyun, it was before they realised their more than friendly relationship; the other picture was Kyuhyun kissing Jongwoon on the cheek, Jongwoon’s cheeks flushed with a pale tinge of pink.

Kyuhyun finishes explaining his reasons and turns to Jongwoon, whose cheeks are a deep shade of red, a smile stretching across his face.

“You idiot! Just because the locket was from Hangeng doesn’t mean you should get jealous. I was going to change the pictures to ones of me and you anyway.”


Word Count: 1,535

Please comment and subscribe!