Inconspicuous Makeouts

They'll Never Know

Comment, Subscibe, Upvote.

I really didn't re-read. I will do it at some other point.

Prompt: Nightmares

Additional Character: Siwon


Choi Siwon did not sleep well that night. His body clock was still on American time annoyingly. Fortunately, after extensive late night exercise in order to get rid of that excessive energy, he found his eyelids drooping as he made his way to the spare bedroom of the Super Junior dorm.

Despite Siwon only living a 30 minute drive from the Super Junior dorms, Leeteuk wanted everyone to stay at the dorms because they had an early schedule the next day and he found it easier to gather everyone that way.

It must have been 3o’clock in the morning when he drifted off to sleep, knowing that he had seriously screwed up his sleeping pattern. And when he woke up at 6am with sweat dripping off his face from that god damn nightmare and vivid memories of the dream, all he wanted to do was find a machine which could wipe the dream.

The more he thought about it, his dream seemed like real life. He could compare what he saw in real life to be very similar to his dream and it scared him. Kim Jongwoon could not be in a relationship with Cho Kyuhyun! The two men were complete opposites: Jongwoon was a person who was very sensitive to criticism whilst Kyuhyun found joy in insulting other people.

There must have been some sort of mistake. Why on earth with Siwon be dreaming of his hyung making out with the maknae of Super Junior? It wasn’t as if the two males were in a compromising position or anything – although the fact the two males were making out was a thing he was not expecting. It wasn’t as if he was against homouals; it just isn’t particularly… common.

It just seemed a bit of an odd thing to dream about. Of course, he wouldn’t have minded half as much if it was, in fact, him kissing Jongwoon. Oh how much he would like to try and taste those plump lips; but he couldn’t just grab the older male and kiss him! That is just weird! But now that he had dreamt (or seen) Jongwoon kissing Kyuhyun, there was no way he could approach the man and do just that.

The second time he experienced the same dream was, in fairness, his fault. He decided to have some coffee at 11o’clock at night after getting back late from a meeting. Being too tired to process anything, he grabbed the brown sachet that lay within one of the cupboards thinking it was hot chocolate. Oh how very wrong he was.

And now that he had so much energy, he decided that it would be a wise idea to walk all the way to the Super Junior dorm because he was sure Jongwoon was also probably awake because his insomnia had returned.

But by the time he arrived (despite his house being a 30 minute drive, walking there took much longer than he anticipated), he was exhausted and all he wanted to do was sleep. As so returning to the spare bedroom, he allowed sleep to take over his body.

Awakening at 5am, after two hours sleep and the mind set of his bed being haunted because he swore he dreamt of something much, much worse than the time before. Were Jongwoon and Kyuhyun doing more than just kissing? He was sure that he dreamt of the same two males making out, Jongwoon sat on top of the younger male with Kyuhyun’s hands caressing places which were definitely not places friends would touch. Siwon could see all of this taking place from the door to Kyuhyun’s bedroom.

He really needed to approach one of them about it. Not only to cure his curiosity, but to also to know whether he should still continue to try to pursue the older man.

And so when they were having breakfast in the morning, he decided to ask Jongwoon about it, not failing to notice that both Jongwoon and Kyuhyun left the same bedroom, despite being assigned to different rooms.

“Jongwoon hyung” Siwon called, causing Jongwoon to turn around, diverting his attention away from his cornflakes.

“What’s wrong?” Jongwoon smiled, standing up and putting his unfinished breakfast in the sink.

“Can I speak with you for a bit?” Jongwoon nodded, before joining Siwon in the nearby bedroom. “I just wanted to ask you about your relationship with Kyuhyun.”

Jongwoon stared at Siwon wide eyed, before laughing at the comment. “What makes you think that Siwon ah? I don’t know what has been going on in your head, but Kyuhyun ah and I are just friends; brothers even.”

“I am certain I saw him in your room last night though. You both left the same room in the morning.”

“Ah, I was having trouble sleeping – you know how my insomnia is – and so I went to see Kyuhyunnie because I knew he would be up still playing video games. I guess I fell asleep whilst he was still on his laptop.”

“Ah yes, that is probably the case then. For some reason, whenever I sleep in the dorms, I keep dreaming that you and Kyuhyun ah are in compromising positions.”

“You are definitely dreaming things, Siwon ah.” Jongwoon patted Siwon on the back before leaving the room to join the rest of the members.

-

“What did Siwon want to talk to you about?” Kyuhyun asked when he managed to corner Jongwoon in the bathroom once everyone had dispersed to their respective schedules.

“Kyuhyun, let me finish my business. No one else is here at the moment so can you at least give me a bit of time to get my trousers on?” Jongwoon panicked, running to the opposite side of the bathroom and almost tripping over his trousers in the process. Fortunately, Kyuhyun was there to catch him and he landed rather ungracefully on Kyuhyun’s lap, where he could definitely feel a hard on poking at his leg.

“Hyung, you know that isn’t going to happen any time soon. We are home alone, remember?” Kyuhyun smirked causing Jongwoon to want to die there and then. When would he ever get a night with Kyuhyun and just cuddle? He could swear that every time they were home alone, or practically alone, Kyuhyun just wanted to have with him!

“We need to be more careful, Kyuhyun ah. Siwon has seen us together when we thought no one was around. He didn’t say what exactly he saw, but I hope that he didn’t see anything too explicit.”

“Yes but he isn’t here right now, is he?”

“We didn’t think he was here the last couple of time he saw us.”

“What if we lock the door?”

“I will give an exception to that I guess.” Jongwoon smiled, placing a kiss on Kyuhyun’s lips before pulling up his trousers. He then let Kyuhyun carry him to his room, the silence of the dorms being slowly replaced to quiet moans from two men in love.

-

“I really hate Siwon sometimes.” The two men lay in bed together, a thin layer of bedding covering their bodies. The smaller male lay with his head tucked into the younger man’s nape, a small smile stretched across his face.

“Why is that, Kyuhyun ah?”

“He really loves you, you know? I am scared that he will take you away from me. I really thought that when he spoke to you earlier today, he was going to ask you out. But now I know that he didn’t, I feel a lot more at peace.”

“Even if he did ask me out, you know I would say no anyway. He just doesn’t know that I am hopelessly in love with a bastard.” Jongwoon sighed, letting his thoughts wonder back to when Kyuhyun had confessed his feelings to the older man. He was shocked to say the least, but he found it quite cute as well – seeing the usually snarky male getting all flustered in front of him. It then made him realise that he also definitely did not like Kyuhyun in the same way as say Kangin did.

“Who is this bastard? I am going to kill this person!”

“It is you, you idiot.” Jongwoon smiled, giving Kyuhyun a weak punch to the chest. Kyuhyun reacted in a state of pain causing Jongwoon to panic, placing a kiss on the spot he had just hit and rubbing soothing circles in the same place.

“I really think we should be more careful though. Especially right now, I don’t want to get a lot of fan hate if our relationship accidently gets revealed.” Kyuhyun nodded in agreement. He knew that Jongwoon was apprehensive to be in a relationship in the first place and the fact the Jongwoon was willing to be more than friends with him made him feel elated. He knew that there would be conditions from dating the man, a lot of them being keeping the relationship a secret, even from their brothers, by just having the man he loved beside him made everything worth it.

“I love you, Kyuhyun ah”

Yes, it was definitely worth it.


Word Count: 1,523