Dance Lessons

They'll Never Know

Please comment guys!

Prompt:

Additional member: Eunhyuk


Jongwoon felt bad for staring, but he couldn’t help it. Hyukjae’s dancing was absolutely fascinating to watch. If Kyuhyun caught him staring, he would be kept away from everyone so he couldn’t look at them. Even Jongwoon knew what he was doing was wrong. He shouldn’t be gawking at Hyukjae dancing rather ily on stage wrapping his now topless body around the microphone causing the thousands of fan girls to scream wildly at the moves.

Oh how he wished he could move like that.

It saddened him that he was labelled somewhat the dancing fail of Super Junior. It wasn’t his fault that in the twenty plus years he had been alive for, he still had not found the correct calibration for the coordination in his legs. What was worse was that he had been training for around ten years with his dancing and he just has not improved! In fact, it kind of made him more self-conscious because he was dancing with some of the best dancers in the profession and he never seemed to be able to keep up with the impossible moves.

He even spent many hours after practice with some of the better dancers (well Kyuhyun wasn’t that great, but better then him!) just to catch up with what he had learnt earlier in the rehearsal. He never expected Kyuhyun to corner him, saying that it was part of the dance, and kiss him softly on the lips; Jongwoon’s legs giving way causing them to land in a pile with Kyuhyun on top trying not to land too hard on top of the older male. They spent many hours afterwards in each other’s close proximity trying to keep their hands off each other, unsuccessfully of course. It was safe to say that Jongwoon’s dancing skills did not improve at all that night.

But that night was irrelevant right now. He needed to improve his dancing skills.

As Hyukjae finished his performance and approached the older male who was stood off stage, Jongwoon asked his question. “Hyukjae ah, can you teach me how to dance like you did just now?”

-

And that was how Jongwoon found himself standing in the middle of a dance studio, a metal pole in the middle of the room. Jongwoon stared at Hyukjae, who had a cloth in his hand as his wiped the pole clean. When he had finished, he looked up, waving his hand to tell Jongwoon to go closer to him.

Jongwoon edged closer towards him, making sure to keep at least five feet away from the pole which he knew would have something to do with his lesson today.

Suddenly, Hyukjae lifted himself onto the pole, his arms taking all of his weight as he straightened his legs out at a ninety degree angle to the pole. Jongwoon stared in awe, he would never be able to do something like that. The strength of his arms were pretty much equivalent to a 15 year old who had never trained before.

“I’m not expecting you do be able to do anything like this, I just wanted to show you the wonders of what you could possibly do with regards to dancing. Anyway, I will show you this routine and then you copy it and we will go over the mistakes to help you, does that sound good?” Jongwoon nodded and watched as Hyukjae moved so smoothly around the pole. The dance didn’t seem quite right: he wasn’t particularly knowledgeable about it, but he knew that as soon as Hyukjae took off his t-shirt there was something wrong. He didn’t speak out about it though, Hyukjae was the expert and knew what he was doing, so he would just comply instead.

It was hard work and the muscles in his arms really started to burn after about 30 minutes but eventually, a smile lit on Hyukjae’s face and put a thumbs up sign to show his approval on how much Jongwoon had improved. He couldn’t wait to show Kyuhyun how much his dancing skills had developed. He wanted Kyuhyun to smile at him brightly and compliment him on his efforts and make the 6 hours of tears and sweat all worth it.

He wasn’t expecting Kyuhyun to stare at him with a look of shock and disbelief. Did Kyuhyun not like what he was seeing?

“Why are you giving me a , Jongwoon?”

“A what?”

“A ! Why are you taking off your clothes in front of me! I mean, I don’t mind, but isn’t it somewhat inappropriate for a dance?”

“Hyukjae showed me, I assumed there was nothing wrong because he is the main dancer of Super Junior.”

“That bastard! Did he make you take off your clothes in front of him? Did you even ask him what dance you were learning?”

“Yes, I assumed it was alright because he did the same. We are both men, so why does it matter? And no.”

“Because you are mine, and I am the only person you are allowed to do things with. I am glad your dancing has improved, but please be more careful: why else would Hyukjae hyung want to make you take off your clothes without realising the true meaning behind it? It makes me want to hate your naivety sometimes. It is so obvious that he likes you, as in loves you. But you are mine so don’t do it again next time please.” Kyuhyun explained, getting up to grab the t-shirt that was thrown carelessly to the ground during the performance. He lifted the t-shirt, letting the whole open so that Jongwoon could slide back into the thin material.

Jongwoon nodded, letting Kyuhyun place a soft kiss on his nose causing his heart to race at several miles an hour.

“I have to say though, you were extremely y. I almost couldn’t keep myself sat down because I wanted to kiss you. If I had any change on me, I would have also thrown the money at you because your performance was so smooth.” Kyuhyun smiled, pulling Jongwoon down into a hug, placing a kiss on Jongwoon’s lips, to which the older male reciprocated and suddenly the atmosphere changed.

Jongwoon also sensed it, starting to feel slightly nervous because he still wasn’t used to his blood rushing southwards, especially because of a man. But he kept quiet and let himself embrace the ever new feeling of making love to a man. He felt Kyuhyun tug slightly at Jongwoon’s top, which he had just put on, but it was okay because he was definitely starting to feel a bit too hot in his bedroom. 

Once he had taken off his top, he fumbled clumsily at Kyuhyun’s shirt, picking at the buttons to try to undo them as quickly as possible.

It wasn’t the first time they had done things, but each time felt like a new experience and made him just as nervous as the time before. He never wanted to let Kyuhyun down and be ‘bad in bed’, Kyuhyun would constantly whisper soothing words of reassurance that Jongwoon was amazing in bed. It would be small things like these that made Jongwoon believe that everything was going to be okay despite their secret relationship. It made him realise that he didn’t need to do provocative things like a to make Kyuhyun love him more because it was evident that the younger male loved him the way he was: a clumsy dancer but the powerful voice of Super Junior.

And he didn’t want it any other way.

-

“Lee Hyukjae!” Jongwoon shouted at the younger male to get his attention. The younger male turned, smiling at the older man who was running towards him, before reacting to the painful slap that was inflicted to his back. He was not expecting that! “How could you teach me such a provocative dance and not tell me?”

“You asked me to teach you how to dance in the way I did in that performance, so I did. I don’t understand what is so wrong with what I taught you.”

“I may have said that, but I just mean teach me how to dance so smoothly. I want to be able to dance in the middle of Super Junior performances so that people don’t see me as the fail dancer.”

“I am so sorry, Jongwoon. I didn’t realise you wanted me to teach you so that you could improve generally, I thought you just wanted to learn that specific dance. If you want, I can teach you another dance which isn’t so provocative instead. How does that sound?” Eunhyuk apologized, reaching forward to pat the older male on the shoulder.

Jongwoon smiled. “Alright.”

-

As Jongwoon stood in the practice room, stretching his muscles in worry that they might become overexerted because Hyukjae was teaching him after all.

Hyukjae kept to his word and taught him another dance without the clothes removing when suddenly there was a knock at the door before it opened, revealing a smirking Kyuhyun.

“Hi, I heard there is a dance class on and I really wanted to improve me dancing skills. Could I possibly participate as well?”


Word Count: 1,536