Lessons in Kissing

They'll Never Know

I have an exam in three hours

Prompt: French Kiss

Additional Member: Heechul


It always made Jongwoon cringe at the thought of his and Kyuhyun’s first kiss. It turned out to be a rather clumsy crash of the lips when Kyuhyun dragged the older male into an unused dressing room just before Inkigayo. The kiss lasted a mere three seconds in which Jongwoon regained his senses and pulled back in shock, his cheeks now a deep shade of burgundy. It was then where the speakers notified them that they were due to perform on stage in five minutes. They left with no words spoken but hearts beating wildly.

It was not long afterwards when they found themselves in a similar position. But this time, they were in the comforts of their own dormitory where all the other members of Super Junior decided to spend the evening drinking alcohol as a celebration to the award they had won earlier that evening. Jongwoon found it strange that Kyuhyun wasn’t drinking, that was, until the younger male spoke out saying that he was feeling a bit ill; probably from some slightly uncooked meat from the celebration meal they had eaten earlier.

When the other members were all too drunk to even process any form of action, Kyuhyun dragged the older male into his dorm room; his long, slender fingers interlacing with Jongwoon’s short ones. The shy words of I might kind of like you more than an actual hyung resonated in the bedroom as the door slammed shut behind them.

It wasn’t as if being in a relationship with Kyuhyun was a bad thing, it was more the fact that they were nervous at the idea of how the other members of Super Junior would react (and also because Kyuhyun had some sort of suspicion from the way Heechul would eye up Jongwoon’s slender body as they danced to Bonamana). To them, it was just a shame that they couldn’t go out and do normal things like normal couples would do, but the warm hugs at night definitely made up for the lack of holding hands and dates.

One thing that Jongwoon knew frustrated Kyuhyun was their inability to seem to kiss properly. Their kisses always turned out to be messy, with too much tongue and a trail of saliva keeping them connected as their mouth separated. It upset him that he couldn’t even make Kyuhyun satisfied with something so simple and supposedly pleasurable.

Despite the vital flaw in their relationship, Kyuhyun would not say a word about it and just smile, saying that everything was fine, when it evidently wasn’t.

Jongwoon knew that something had to change. He always thought their kisses were nice; but maybe it was because he wasn’t particularly knowledgeable in the areas of mouth-to-mouth contact. Jongwoon had probably only kissed one girl prior to Kyuhyun, and even then, his kiss with the said girl was completely accidental: she fell on him as she was trying to reach some books in the library at school, her lips coincidentally meeting with his for a few seconds before alarm bells rang in his head and he pushed the girl off. It turned out that the girl was a year younger than him and she had been madly in love with him for several years.

He knew that for there to be any improvement with his love life with Kyuhyun, he would have to take some drastic measures in doing so.

So he approached the person he knew would have had the most experience in said area. The one and only, Kim Heechul.

In retrospect, it was probably the worst idea anyone could come up with because Heechul was the scariest person alive. But when Jongwoon asked the older male for assistance, he was surprised when Heechul agreed to helping him almost immediately, with a grin on his face. Or maybe it was a genuine smile.

Honestly, Jongwoon was extremely nervous when he found himself alone in the dormitory with the older man. Heechul instantly making his way to Jongwoon who was say on his bed reading the newest book from his favourite anime. Jongwoon could instantly feel the elder’s eyes boring holes into the back of his head as his tried harder to focus on his book. But to no avail. Heechul hastily grabbed the book, flinging it across the room before grabbing Jongwoon’s face with a both hands, a smirk plastered across his face.

Are you ready? Jongwoon heard, before a pair of lips crashed on his own, moving fiercely in an attempt to get him to respond. There were no words other than stop that ran through Jongwoon’s mind as he remained unresponsive to the thin lips moving against his. You asked for my help – if you want to get the most out of it, you need to go along with it, Heechul would say, with his lips ghosting against the younger male’s, when he felt that Jongwoon was resisting against his ministrations.

I just feel so wrong by doing this. Heechul heard when he pulls away from Jongwoon, disappointed that he still had no response from the other male.

But why is it so wrong? It isn’t as if you are dating anyone. I thought you were just asking help for when you do get a girlfriend.

Yes, that is correct. I feel as if I am cheating on the person for when I do date them. Jongwoon replied, covering his almost slip up of revealing his hidden relationship with Kyuhyun.

Don’t worry about it, the kisses between us mean nothing, okay? Heechul said, his face nearing the younger male, waiting for a nod of approval before sealing the deal with another kiss on the lips.

Before too long, the rattling of keys against the front door pulled Jongwoon and Heechul out of from the kiss, a trail of saliva between their mouths, and bright red lips as evidence of their sinful actions. Jongwoon pushed the older male off him, and wiped his mouth fiercely before storming out of the room, not looking back once.

Why can’t you see me as more than just a hyung, Jongwoon ah?

-

It was probably the guilt that led to Jongwoon secluding himself in his room for several days. It overwhelmed him that he had kissed a hyung instead of the one he actually loved. But in a way, he couldn’t wait for his confidence to grow and then impress Kyuhyun with his new found kissing skills.

In all honesty, Heechul gave really helpful tips in making a kiss better (but Kyuhyun’s kisses were always the best, no matter what). It turned out that his perception of a kiss was very different than to a normal person and so with a few small changes, he even managed to make it an enjoyable experience with Heechul. All he wanted was to make Kyuhyun happier and maybe even improve their so far non-existent life. It wasn’t as if they were never going to consider until Jongwoon’s kissing ability had improved. It was just that Kyuhyun thought Jongwoon wasn’t experience enough and he was concerned that he may hurt the smaller male, and that was the last thing Kyuhyun would want.

Jongwoon waited for the perfect moment to pull the young maknae away into his bedroom, the place where he and Heechul had kissed a few days prior, before pushing the younger male down onto the bed, lips instantly making its way to Kyuhyun’s.

Kyuhyun was shocked beyond words, but he let his boyfriend continue, because he couldn’t deny the fact that Jongwoon’s lips were working wonders in emptying all thoughts from his brain and leaving it with nothing but how good Jongwoon’s soft lips felt against his. It made him wonder how Jongwoon’s skills at kissing drastically improved, but for the moment, he didn’t care and wanted to relish every last minute of it.

He loved the way that Jongwoon was so dominant and certain of his moves. He loved the passion and love that Jongwoon portrayed through the kiss, and the soft moans that came from his and the elder male because of it. To be honest, he just loved the man, and despite the many concerns he had when he first came to the conclusion that he may like the older man more than just a hyung, everything was worth it.

He decided that he didn’t need to know where Jongwoon’s amazing kissing skills came from, because at the end of the day, he knew that he loved Jongwoon, and Jongwoon only. Also, he would gladly accept more of those heart stopping kisses any day.

A few hours later, two bodies lay next to each other, one arm holding the other person protectively, a thin sheen of sweat covered both of their skin as they fell asleep in each other’s embrace, a small smile stretched on both of their faces.

I love you so much, Kim Jongwoon. Jongwoon smiled at the words that caused his heart to stop every time they were said. As he buried head against Kyuhyun’s chest, he knew for a fact that from now onwards, there was only one person he would want to kiss; and that person was there, holding him protectively in his arms.


Word Count: 1,537