4

House of the Rising Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nami finished all her class for the day and went out to find Chen, Xiumin and the invisible Sehun. Sehun wasn’t invisible to her but to everyone else, no one can see him except her and she sometimes wonders about that when she was in class. How come only her can see Sehun when he looks practically normal like everybody else?
 

Nami went to the school garden and saw Chen, Xiumin and Sehun. Nami felt something strange and looked closely. It seemed like the three were having a conversation and Nami felt something wrong about that. Nami approaches Sehun with fast strides, grabbed his wrist and brought him a little further away from the two but still in the garden.
 

“What are you doing Sehun? What if they feel a ghostly presence beside them? And why does it seem like you were having a conversation with them?” Nami asked Sehun curiously and Sehun hurriedly wanted to find an excuse so Nami won’t find out that Chen and Xiumin can actually see him.
 

“W-Well, I-I just joined in the conversation! Like I was just talking to them but they were actually really just talking to themselves. They can’t see me anyways so what is there to be worried about?” Sehun coolly answered the question and smoothly got out of the hole he was in. Nami nodded but still felt something suspicious about the three but she can’t put her finger on it.
 

“If there is nothing to say anymore, I’m going. Goodbye,” Nami waved goodbye as she proceeded to go to the bus stop to go to the train station. Xiumin breathed in and out as he looked at the disappearing Nami until he finally couldn’t see her anymore. Xiumin sighed and gestured Sehun to come and sit down beside him.
 

“What did you say to her?” Xiumin asked, “I said that you guys were really just talking to yourselves and I was just secretly joining in the conversation but you guys can’t hear me or anything,” Chen and Xiumin let out a sigh of relief that their maknae can think while putting their hands on their chest to calm their fast beating heart.
 

“But there is something fishy about Nami, but I just don’t know what it is,” Chen honestly stated and the two nodded at his words. There was something fishy about Nami but they don’t know what it is until they find answers. Sometimes, Nami seemed like a normal human being, but the problem is that she can see Sehun when no other human can. So it only drives everyone around the bush with no answers.
 

~
 

Nami arrived at her house and was suddenly greeted by a cannon bolt that shocked her till she almost died, “Where were you?! I was so worried since you didn’t arrive last night! Where did you go?! Did someone kidnap you?! Or did you do something else…” Aunt Yoo started pointing at Nami with her finger going up and down and Nami stomped her feet in frustration.
 

“I’m fine, Aunt Yoo. And I didn’t go and sleep with a guy. I was kidnapped—“
 

“Aah!”
 

“—But I got out since someone helped me. I’m fine okay, no need to worry. I need to go do my homework so I will make you proud okay? Goodnight, Aunt Yoo,” Nami kissed Aunt Yoo on her cheek while Aunt Yoo was still paralyzed that her on and only niece was kidnapped by someone and her niece just shrugged it off like nothing happened in the first place.
 

Nami opened the door to her room and placed her bag on her bed. She brought out the books that were assigned to be answered and put it at her desk. She sat down at her desk and opened the page that needed to be answered that will be checked tomorrow, “So I have to just answer this, this and this. That wouldn’t be such a hard task to do,” Nami confidently said as she started looking for a pencil or a pen that she can use.
 

“Out of all time, I had to lose one now,” Nami muttered angrily under her breath as she searched around her desk to see just one pencil or pen. She turned to her backpack, opened her bag an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter