6

House of the Rising Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nami woke up feeling refreshed for today. She didn't know what was going to happen today but if feeling refreshed and happy that day, that means something bad is going to happen. Nothing good happens when Nami is happy. Nami arrived at her school thirty minutes earlier than her normal time and she decided to wait at the school garden. When she reached her destiantion, she heard four voices talking.
 

"What are they doing here so early?" Nami muttered to herself as she saw Chen, Xiumin, Sehun, and another guy that she didn't know. She cared a little less about the extra guy but as she squinted her eyes at her three friends, she noticed that they were actually talking to each other. Like Chen and Xiumin are asking questions at Sehun while looking at him and Sehun anwered them back.
 

"Those guys are so dead," Nami said furiously as she strode towards them. Unfortunately, they didn't notice the angry aura that Nami was emitting as she brisk walking towards them.
 

"You liar!" Nami yelled as she put her hand on the shoulder of Chen and punching him with her fist. She held her hand because she was still a girl and the pain on her fist was hurts a lot but the pain that they lied to her about not seeing Sehun? It made her want to kill someone more.
 

"You made me look like a fool!" Nami yelled some more and was about to go to Sehun but then the guy that she barely knew was walking towards her with his right hand on fire, "Wait, his hand is on fire?" Nami gasped in disbelief and she couldn't defend herself since she was still in shock but Sehun saved her as he blocked the guy's fist. Sehun shook his head and the guy was hesitating but followed anyways.
 

Xiumin checked on Chen who was still on the ground, touching his right cheek in pain.
 

"Okay now, Nami. Let me explain--Oww!" Nami still felt angry for being lied to so her mind took control and she also punched Sehun in the face. Sehun held his left cheek as he fell down beside Chen who was still in pain. She looked at Xiumin but Xiumin jsut widened his eyes and shook his head with his hands stretched outward, showing his palms.
 

"I didn't do anything!" Xiumin said as he raised both of his hands in the air in defeat. Nami heaved a sigh before looking at the tall guy that was mostly glaring at her with eyes like fire. Nami unconsciously also was glaring at him until Xiumin stepped in front of her with a big smile on his face so that Nami won't punch him too.
 

"Nami calm down first before I introduce you to him," Nami didn't want to lose the game of the staring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter