six

We can have time, but we can't keep it.

When I woke up I'm in an unknown room. I try to figure out where I am, but suddenly Baekhyun come.

"Where I am?"

"You're in my room. You're such a giant pig who slept easily and very heavy!"

"Then, why didn't you wake me up?!"

"I tried but you couldn't!" *I didn't try to wake you up cause I saw you very tired and I want to have more time with you.*

"I'm sorry."

"Let's eat breakfast now. You must be hungry, giant pig. Yura noona is also here."

"Oh Suzy come here. Did you sleep well?" Yura eonni ask and hug me.

"Uhmm.. yes I sleep well." I hug her back.

"You're very beautiful even when you just woke up, right yeobo?" Baekhyun's dad nodded and smile. I feel my checks heat now.

"Beautiful giant pig." He laugh at me. I glare at him and pout. Why he's really mean? Ugh..

After the breakfast Baekhyun take me home. He said that today at 5 PM they'll have a photoshoot. He asked me to come earlier so I can prepare all of they need.

I have 8 hours free so I decided to go around. I'm a foreigner anyway. I need to enjoy my holiday here but thanks to someone who ruinned it. I go to the nearest shopping mall. The mall was so big. I can find anything I want here. I ate 3 kinds of korean food. My tummy was so full.

I checked my watch, it's 4 PM already so I go to the bus station. While I was waitting the bus, someone approach me and offer me to come to their office. He is from JYP Ent. He offered me wheter I want to be an actress or a singer in their entertainment. I refused but he said just keep it maybe one day I'll need it. Yeah I don't want to make him upset or angry so I just keep it on my bag. The bus came and it was so crowded. After 15 minutes I arrived to the building. I prepare everything for them. It took 1 hour and half. The came after I just finished my preparations. Perfect timing.

Suho, the leader of EXO praise me that my work was great and fast. Then, we had a little chit chat. Again, Baekhyun showed me a unhappy face. Why he always do that to me? Did he doesn't like my work? Then, say it to me. Ugh such an ungrateful man. The photoshoot will begin soon. Baekhyun walk and passed me and whispered "giant pig." He smirked and left.

I want to shout at him but I have to endure it so I just gave him a death glare. The photoshoot ended earlier. I asked him to drive me home and he was okay.

"Do you want to accompany me to have a dinner first before I drive you home? I'm so death hungry you know."