Chapter 7

Hanbin Fluff One Shots

“Eonni!” I hear someone call out from behind me. I turn to see my friend Sora running up behind me. I greet her, smiling, and she grins at me, leaning in close.

“So,” she starts, a teasing tone in her voice, “what’s goin’ on between you and Hanbin, huh?”

“Eh?!” I blushed, startled at her sudden inquiry.

“Ooh I know that look!” She cried out, excited, before I shushed her, embarrassed by the people staring.

“Are you two dating yet?!” She asked in a softer voice. I was trying to think of how I should answer, when I felt an arm wrap around my neck. I looked to my side to see Hanbin standing next to me, a grin on his face.

“Hello, ladies,” He greeted nonchalantly. “Sora, I hope you don’t mind, but I would like to walk my girlfriend to class. You’re more than welcome to join us, of course!”

A small squeak escaped Sora’s lips before she could stop it.

“You know,” she started, having composed herself, “I would love to, but my next class is all the way on the opposite side of the school! I’ll see you two rascals later!”

“What? But we have the same cla-” I was cut off as Sora hit my stomach, shutting me up, before leaning in towards my ear.

“You go spend some quality time with your boyfriend, okay?” She hissed before pulling back, a grin plastered on her face. She cheerfully said goodbye and then skipped off.

I turned back to see Hanbin laughing as he grabbed my books from my hands. I was about to protest, but he cut me off.

“I’m carrying your books today, and there is nothing you can do about it, so don’t even bother trying to take them back until we get to your class.”

I sighed dramatically, but I could not stop a smile from appearing on my face.

“Fine,” I said, linking arms with him, “but only for today.”

Grinning, he playfully nudged me with his hip, and then we set off to my classroom.