Chapter 3

Hanbin Fluff One Shots

“Eeeyyyy, come on, it’s just a hug~” Hanbin whined, holding his arms out in front of him.

“I said no!” I protested, pushing him away, my face red. I turned and started to walk away towards the Han River. He hurried after me, grabbing my hand in his. I tried to pull mine away, embarrassed at the sudden skinship, but he wouldn’t let me; he laced his finger with mine, holding my hand tightly. I quickly looked around to see if anyone was around and – when I was satisfied that no one was – I relaxed my hand in his, holding his hand gently. He smiled at me, and I replied by sticking my tongue out at him.

“Aw, look at you~. You’re actually letting me hold your hand now~.” He teased, and I hit him in the shoulder.

“Don’t be a brat!” I complained, my face heating up. He laughed and tugged at my hand, pulling me closer to him.

“It’s okay,” he said, winking at me, “the shyness is cute.”

I scowled and he laughed, finding enjoyment in teasing me. The two of us walked around aimlessly for a little while, enjoying the scenery. All of a sudden something caught my eye – a butterfly flew past me, heading towards the river. I let go of Hanbin’s hand and walked down the bank, following the insect to the edge of the river. I watched it with interest as it flew around me. I slowly held out my hand, not wanting to startle it, and held it in the air. After a minute it gently landed on my hand and sat there. A smile formed on my face as I watched the butterfly flap its wings a couple times.

All of a sudden a gust of wind blew past, knocking the butterfly off of my hand. I watched it fly away, and once it was gone I turned to look back at where I had left Hanbin. Before I could turn around, however, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind and a head rest on my shoulder. I looked to see Hanbin’s head on my shoulder, his eyes closed.

“Hanbin, what are you-”

“Shh, just let me hug you right now,” he interrupted, keeping his eyes closed.

I was silent for a moment, and then I sighed, unhooking his arms from around me. I turned to face him and saw him straighten up, looking hurt. I smiled slightly, tilting my head, and held out my arms. He looked at me, confused for a moment, and I gestured with my hands for him to come to me. He suddenly grinned and enveloped me in his arms, holding me tight.