I Like It

I'll Show You
FEATURED SONG: PROPOSE BY BTS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqX291bazI4

***

'. Dangsin-eun naleul joh-a?' [. You like me?]
 
 
Crap! He heard me! He heard every single word that I've said. I can't look at him. Not anymore. I could feel my eyes b with tears that are about to fall.
 
 
'?' he softly spoke, confusion and shock plastered on his face, while slowly approaching me.
 
 
No! Don't come near me. Why'd you have to hear it? Why did it turn out this way? Why?
 
My tears are threatening to fall and both Jungkook and Taehyung are near me. I can't let them see me like this. I just can't, so, I made a run for it. I turned around and ran past Taehyungie.
 
 
'!' I heard Jungkook call after me but I didn't look back. I wouldn't dare see that expression on his face.
 
 
Jungkook tried to ran after , but Taehyung grabbed him by his arm.
 
 
'Dude.' Taehyung said while looking at him.
 
'Hyung please don't interfere. I need to go after her.' Jungkook answered while handing him the snacks he bought for the three of them and immediately ran after Dana.
 
 
Taehyungie let him go and sighed. He watched as Jungkook ran after his best friend.
 
 
'Those two seriously need to sort things out.' he stated while munching on some hotdogs that Jungkook has bought.
 
'Aish! Jungkook forgot to put mayo in this. Better go back to the snack stall and get some.' he said to himself and proceeded to the hotdog stall.
 

 

's POV:
 
 
'! wait!' Jungkook shouted behind me. Darn, he's still following me.
 
Crap! Dammit! I ran into a dead end and he's just behind me. He'll see me all messed up. Why can't the earth just swallow me up and end my misery right now. T.T
 
 
'!' said Jungkook panting.
 
 
I turn to look at him and tried to ran past him, but he grabbed my arms. He tried to make me face him, but I fought and struggled out of his grip.
 
 
'Nal chyeoda bojima' [Don't look at me] I cried out.
 
'Jebal... Nal chyeoda bojima' [Please... Don't look at me] I choked out while sniffling.
 
 
I can't let you see me like this so please let go. I don't want to hear your rejection. I don't want to become awkward towards you. I don't want to ruin our friendship. So, Jungkook please. Just let go.
 
 
'Why are you running away from me? please... Nae maleul deuleo.  nal bwajuseyo. ' [Listen to me. Please look at me ] Jungkook plead while convincing me to face him.
 
 
I finally turned to face him. Face all messed up, tears still flowing. I sniffled and looked straight at him.
 
 
'W-Why, you asked? Why wouldn't I run away Jungkook? Why wouldn't I?' I started while he listened intently, gazing strongly at me.
 
'After what you've heard, our friendship might be over. After all this, you might hate me. Now, tell me Jungkook. Why should I face you? How could I fa-' I couldn't finish what I was saying as a pair of soft and tender lips landed on mine.
 
 
Omo! My first kiss! Sh*t he's kissing me! What the heck! Jungkook's lips are on mine. Kyaaaahhhh!!! I'm gonna faint now. Calm down.
 
 
'You done now?' he said as he pulled away from the kiss and stared at me.
 
 
Damn those eyes! Those teasing eyes and those lips. Gosh! Wait. Snap out of it Dana. Why the hell did he kiss you?!
 
 
'W-W-Why did-' I stuttered. Damn I'm nervous.
 
'I kiss you?' he finished then smiled at me.
 
 
I nodded and looked elsewhere, brows creasing in confusion. I heard him chuckle and held my chin, motioning me to look at him for the second time.
 
'Isn't it obvious? Nan joh-a. I want you really. I mean really. Jeongmariya neol johahaneunde ppalgahge ikeun nae eolguri geugeol jeungmyeonghae.' [I like you. I want you really I mean really Really, I like you and my reddening face proves that] he said while blushing, hands still holding mine.
 
'Yah. Aren't those lines from a song?' I teasingly asked him.
 
'Nae, and I mean every single word that I've said. Yes, our friendship is over because I would want you to be my girlfriend. And yes, I'd hate you if you'll say no to me.' he said.
 
 
I gasped. I still couldn't believe what I was hearing. He likes me too? Really?! And now he's asking me to be his girlfriend?
 
 
'Mweoragu? You said that you like me and you're asking me to b-b-be you gi-girl-girlfriend? Seriously?' I asked shocked.
 
'Yes. I'm serious.' he said while looking straight at me. Dang he's serious
 

 

Taehyung's POV:
 
'Damn where are those two? It's almost an hour since they've gone off. I better find them then. I'm starting to get bored here.' I said to myself.
 
 
I ate everything that Kookie had bought so I better buy some. Those two must be starving. Oh well.
 
 

 

Jungkook's POV:
 
She said yes! She really said yes! Yes! Best day of my life!
 
 
'Since when?' she asked, snapping me back to reality.
 
'Huh? Since when what?' I asked. I'm so out of focus. Don't be nervous dude. Relax, be cool.
 
'Since when did you start liking me?' she asked and hung her head low to hide her blushing face.
 
'Since the first time I saw you, I already like you. I dunno why, but there's something different about you. As the days pass by, you just seem to become more attractive.' I stated making her blush more.
 
 
I looked at her and saw how adorable she looks when she's blushing so much. I was gonna kiss her again but then Taehyungie-hyung came.
 
 
'Yah! There you guys are.' Taehyungie-hyung said as he approached us.
 
 
Great timing hyung. Just great~~~. He could've arrived later. We're in the middle of something here.
 
 
'What'd I miss? And why are you guys holding hands?' he asked while pointing at our entwined hands.
 
 
I haven't noticed that I was still holding hand. Oh what the heck, I don't care. I like holding her hand.
 
 
'Uhmmm.' shyly said, trying to explain what had happened earlier.
 
'We're dating, hyung.' I answered on her behalf.
 
'HUH?!' hyung asked, shocked by my revelation.
 
'Nae. I asked her to be my girlfriend just now and she agreed. I guess we have been feeling the same way all along.' I smiled while answering Taehyungie-hyung.
 
'Jinjjayo? That's great. Good for you guys. Finally, you've confessed to each other. I thought it'll take forever for the two of you to realized those mutual feelings' he said while scratching the back of his head.
 
 
Wait what?! He knew? Waaaa!!!
 
 
'Shock that I know? Hahaha. Well, both of you are pretty obvious to read. Though, Jungkookie does hide his feelings pretty well, but not enough to be kept hidden by my telekinetic powers' he said while massaging his temples and gesturing as if he has telekinetic powers.
 
'You really are weird TaeTae. Silly Taehyungie.' said.
 
'Well that's that. Since you two are dating and I decide that our final ride would be the Ferris wheel, I think it should be fair for you two to enjoy it with yourselves.' he offered.
 
'But hyung-' I whined.
 
'No buts, kidos. Take it or leave it, and don't worry about me. I'll just have some quality time with myself. Hahahaha' he stated one last time.
 
 
 hugged her as if its the last time she'll gonna see him. It's good to see such bonding and friendship towards them. I'm grateful to meet both of them. Taehyungie-hyung's such a great friend.
 
 
'Kookie-ah. Let's go.' she said as she held my hand.
 
'Hyung kamsahamnida.' I said to Taehyungie-hyung before heading off to our last ride.
 
 

 
 
's POV:
 
'Well this is awkward. I still feel nervous being with you alone even if we're dating now.' I said while looking elsewhere.
 
 
He called me making me turn towards his direction. He was smiling at me making me smile back at him. He reached inside his pocket and pulled out his phone.
 
 
'Listen to this . This is something that I've written long ago, but I haven't had the courage to say it to you. So, I'm gonna sing it to you now.' said Jungkook, face full of determination.
 
 
I nodded and listened intently to what he's going to say.
 
 
Now Playing: Outro: Propose by BTS
 
I give it to you
jogeum eosaekhaesseotjiman ijen da jugo sipeo
I give it to you
ttaeron ulgo useojuneun naegen neoppuniran geol
For you
 
 
He started singing. Everything around us seemed to have stilled as all I could hear and see is this magnificent creature in front of me. I haven't imagine that this day would actually come.
 
 
neoreul cheoeum bon sungan
danbare neomu yeppeun gyobok
geu moseumman saenggangna
amudedo mot ga
neodo ojik nal bwa
 
nae mami wae ireonji molla
na hangsang ni moseumman tteoolla
naneun rideumi doego noraega doeeo
neol wihae bulleojulge
 
(Good to you)
naegen neo ppunya
(Good to you)
naega meolli isseodo
hangsang yeope isseojwo
(Good to you)
naegen jeonbuya
himdeun naeiri wado
nae son jabajwo
 
 
Jungkook-ah. Why are you so perfect? I'm so lucky to know that you have felt the same way as I do. I really like you too.
 
 
I give it to you
jogeum eosaekhaesseotjiman
ijen da jugo sipeo
I give it to you
ttaeron ulgo useojuneun
naegen neoppuniran geol
For you
 
(Good to you)
(Good to you)
Good to you
 
The music stopped and so did Jungkook. I stared at him as he stared back at me. I was out of words. I did no expect to hear those from him. You don't know how happy I am to hear those from you Jungkook-ah.
 
'Kamsahamnida Jungkookie-ah. That was the sweetest thing I've ever heard.' I said while he shyly smiled at me.
 
 
Seriously that was the sweetest thing I've ever heard. Plus the fact that it came from him, it's wonderful. I feel like I'm in heaven now.
 
 

 
Taehyung's POV:
 
'I wonder what those two are upto now? I hope they're not kissing like there's no tomorrow. Yuck!' I spoke to no one.
 
 
I sighed thinking that this was the best day of their lives. At least the two of them are happy. I might as well write something for . Oh well. This is it... The Best Day Ever...
 
 
 

 

A/N: I'm still terribly sorry if the ending . Anyway, this is the final chapter since this is a three-shot story. Hope you enjoyed coz I had fun making this. Please comment on what you think about this fic. Comments are really very much appreciated. :D
 

PLUG: New On-Going Story "Unconditional" starring You, Suga and Jimin. Please check it out if you'd like more stories from me. :D
 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/738124/unconditional-angst-drama-romance-jimin-bts-suga