Please Be Good To Me

I'll Show You

'Guess who?' a pair of hands had wrapped around my eyes.

'Taehyung-ah~~~ I know it's you.' I answered recognizing the owner of the voice.

'How'd you know it's me?' he asked as I turn around to look at him.

'It's pretty obvious. It couldn't have been Jungkookie since he's not as childish as you are~~~' I nonchalantly said while showing my toothy grin.

'Yah! I'm not childish! Kookie is!' he complained.

'Judging from the way you're acting, sure I'll believe you... Big baby~~~' I cooed as I made a run for it to the cafeteria.

'Yah ! Get back here!' he shouted as soon as he realized that I have escaped from his wrath.

'You're never gonna catch me, slowpoke!' I shouted at his direction.

Oh yeah, judging from the way he runs? He'll never catch up to me... Well that was when I bumped into Jungkook on the way.

'Yah Kookie-ah! Get out of the way~~~' I warned as I attempt to stop my full sprint.

'Ouch! My head.' I exclaimed as I clutched my throbbing head.

'Ughhh' the person below me groaned.

'Omo! Jungkookie, gwenchanayeo?' I stood up immediately as I remembered that I had bumped onto him just now.

'Nae, gwenchana.' he answered while rubbing his seemed to be painful head.


It must have been a bummer to have someone bumped onto you. It's not like everyday that you get to be knocked over by some random chick, right? I mean who does that anyway? What am I even saying? Where was I again? Oh right, Jungkookie!


'I'm so sorry Kookie-ah! I didn't mean to bump onto you. It's just that this scumbag over here is gonna kill me when he catches me.' I made a cute pout while explaining myself.

'Yah! ! I do no such thing. Sorry dude, it must've hurt to be run over by a bulldozer, right?' Taehyung defended himself.

 

The nerve of this guy! Is he calling me fat? Darn! He's embarrassing me in front of Jungkookie. Oh no you didn't, I'm so gonna  steal your sandwich for today Taehyungie! Oh wait! If I do that, then I really am gonna be like the size of a bulldozer!

 

 

Nooooo! 

*slaps subconsciousness* Snap out of it! Taehyung's just toying with you. You can eat whatever you want, they don't give a damn. 

 

 

 

 

'Yeah!' I screamed suddenly, making Jungkook and Taehyung look at my direction.

'You okay, you kinda look red?' Jungkook asked.

'See? Now she's even talking to herself. Hahahaha' Taehyung mocked while clutching onto his tummy while laughing so hard.

'Psh! Jungkook-ah! Jeongmal mianhae. As my punishment, I'll buy you lunch.' I said to him.

'Aniyo. There's no need. I'm seriously fine. I ain't got bruises, see? And besides, I'm used to it anyway. The two of you are always making a ruckus around the hall every noon break. So, it's nothing new.' he answered like its the most normal thing in school.


Yeah... This had been a daily routine for me and Kim Taehyung. Running around the hall, shouting at each other. Even the disciplinary committee has gotten used to us. Well kind of, hahaha. However, it's not everyday you get to bump onto someone else. Especially if that someone is your long time crush. Yes, I admit. I like Jungkook more than just a friend, but I wouldn't dare say a thing to him. He might flip if he finds out. 


'I'm hungry. Let's grab some lunch. You're paying for me too, right?' Taehyung announced.

'Nuh-uh. You wish! The deal only applies to Jungkook. So, you're gonna need to pay for your own survival, sweetie~~~' I said with a teasing smile. Yes, I so love teasing this boy. He's just one of the childish dudes you'll ever encounter, but he's reliable though.

'Tch. Cheapstake.' he countered.

'Whatev, TaeTae!' I smiled as I made my way towards the counter.

'Fooooooo~~~~od!' I dreamily said while looking at the variety of delicacies in front of me.

'Wipe your drool, . You'll scare off the flies.' Taehyung whispered to my ear.

'I wasn't doing such a thing.' I said while slowly running my palm across my lower lip checking whether or not I was really drooling.

'Yah! Taehyungie-hyung, stop teasing .' Kookie spoke.


Ahw! How sweet! He's concerned about me! Ha! Take that Taehyung! 


'Okie dongsaengie, whatever you say. Uhmmm I'll take those two, miss' Taehyung said as he pointed at the last pieces of chocolate pudding on display. 

'Here Kookie-ah. It's yours, my treat.' Taehyung offered to Jungkook.


What about me? I want one! That's my favorite. I kept on looking at their pudding, pout evident on my face. Kookie must have noticed since he's handed his share to me.

 

 

'Uhmmm, it's yours . I'm not into sweets, really. Besides, that's your favorite right?' Jungkook said.

I nodded vigorously as I was happy to receive such a heavenly delight. YUUUMMM!

 

 

'Sheeshhh, you two are really starting to get mushy and cuddly. Careful now, you might attract ants coz of your sweetfulness.' Taehyung teased.


I swear Kim Taehyung will be the end of me! It's so embarrassing for me to hear those words. Jungkook must've been awkward now. GRRRR TaeTae, I'll get back at ya!

 

 

'First period in the afternoon is boring. I say we ditch class, and head off to the arcades. Whatcha say?' Taehyung said to me and Jungkook.

'And be the sole reason as to us not being able to pass that subject. By not passing it, it'll mean no graduation. No graduation, no work. No work, no money. No money, nothing to eat. If you want to starve yourself in your not so near future, then go. I'll happily you out of your misery.' I sarcastically said.

'I hate it when you're being a know-it-all, it's no fun. Seriously, what have you been reading? Or maybe... Are you on drugs?!' Taehyung gasped.

'Oh please TaeTae. You're being overly dramatic. Has studying and reading ever been in your to-do list?' I replied.

'No. School's for chumps. No offense Kookie.' he answered.

'None taken.' Jungkook said.

'You need to think about your future sometimes, TaeTae. It's not like your parents are gonna support you for the rest of your life, right?' I stated the obvious.

'Well yeah. Aish!!! Now, you're just being a nagger. ' he complained, arms crossed across his chest.


The whole afternoon was a total bore. I should've accepted TaeTae's offer about ditching classes. Meh! Who am I kidding? I want a good future for crying out loud. 

Finally, the school bell has rung which indicates that classes are finally done for the day. Weekends start tomorrow which means more time to sleep. Yes. I love sleeping. I could marry the bed if I can, that's how deep my love for it. 


'Finally! I'm starting to get the cramps with all the sitting back there. My muscles are all sore. Gosh!' Taehyung complained.


Seriously, this kid complains more than my mom. He should be given the Best Complainer Award. Gosh! Complainer?! Is that even a word? Well whatev. 


'I'm heading to the convenience store to buy some things guys. So, you better go ahead. I'll just text you when I get home.' I informed them.

'You sure?' Taehyung confirmed.

I nodded.

'Okay, just be careful on your way. I'd love to you but I've got chores to do back home, my mom's gonna kill me if I don't get home, pronto. Jungkook, my man! Why don't you her?' Taehyung suggested.

'Eh?' Jungkook and I surprisingly said.

'Uhhh there's no need really.' I insisted.

 

 

 Taehyung neon nappeun namja! I'll be dead if he's gonna me!!!

 

 

 

 

 

'Uhhh no. Taehyungie-hyung's right. You're a girl and its getting late. It's not safe for you to roam around the streets at night. It's no biggy.' Jungkook said while flashing that oh so perfect smile. 

'Okay then that's settled. Adios~ I'll head off first. Take care of her Kookie. Oh! On second thought, you better take care of yourself. She might bite you. Ahahahaha! Man, I crack myself up. Well, ciao!' Taehyung said before he took off.


Okay well this is awkward! HELLLLPPPP ME!!! My crush is just right beside me~~~ I seriously can't do this. Me + Jungkook + Alone = NOT A VERY GOOD IDEA... I swear I'll get my revenge Kim Taehyung!!!


 

 

A/N: I'm still terribly sorry if there had been many notifs stating that this fic has an update. I just tried fixing it. If you don't like gifs that I've posted, then I'm sorry if they are an eyesore to you. Hahaha... Anyway, this fic is already done. However, I'll be posting the final two chapters once my request posters and backgrounds are done also. So much for that, please tell me what you think of this. Thanks.