Look At Me Now

I'll Show You
'You feeling alright ?' Jungkook asked while looking at me.
 
'Huh? Yeah. I'm fine. Why'd you ask?' I replied not sparing a glance at him.
 
'Dunno. You have been silent since Taehyungie-hyung bid goodbye.' he said.
 
'Uhhh. It's nothing really. Just tired, that's all. Don't think too much.' I nervously replied.
 
 
Tired?! Seriously ?! What a lame excuse. Heck, I'm all giddy just standing beside you. Of course I'd be silent genius! If I open this mumbo jumbo mouth of mine, I might speak incoherent words or worse... I might confess to you! So, No! I have to give you the silent treatment. You're my long time crush, and I can't even seem to look nor steal a glance at you. I swear when I get my hands on TaeTae, I'd knock the living day lights out of him. Grrrr!!!
 
 
'O geurae? I thought that you don't like being stuck with me.' he said bitterly.
 
'Aniyo. Naneu-' I tried to explain.
 
'No it's okay. I know I'm not as fun as Taehyungie-hyung. So, I'm sorry if I'm boring you.' he interrupted.
 
 
I kept silent. Great! Just great! You've given him the wrong idea. Now, he's sad. He'll probably hate me for being such a wuss. Stupid self, why can't you just formulate some conversations with him. It's not like he's a total stranger to you. 
 
 
'Here we are!' he exclaimed gesturing towards the convenience store.
 
'Uh yeah. Right... The convenience store.' I said as he opened the door to let me go in first. He's such a gentleman, ain't he? 
 
'What're you gonna buy anyway, ?' he asked while scanning through the store.
 
'Just some fruits and ramen.' I replied to him.
 
'Hmmm.' he hummed.
 
 
I grabbed some fruits and ramen, and headed towards the counter to pay for them.
 
 
'It'll be $6.35 ma'am' the cashier said
 
'Here' I handed her the money.
 
 
As soon as I finished paying, we headed home. How lonely is the night... No noise nor people roaming around the streets. It's like I'm in my fantasy world wherein only Jungkook and I exist. I dreamily looked ahead and smiled goofily.
 
'!' I hear him say my name. Such blissful melody to my ears. I sighed in contentment until...
 
 
*bumps*
 
 
'Ouch! Dammit! That's the second time I bumped into something. Aish!!!' I said while rubbing my forehead. Man that hurts. I think there's gonna be a bump on my forehead.
 
'! You okay?' Jungkook ran up to me and asked concerned.
 
'I'm fine. Just bump onto this stupid post. Grrrr! Stupid post, you should've moved aside.' I complained while cursing towards the post.
 
'Pff... Pffttt... HAHAHAHAHAHA' he burst.
 
'Yah! I'm injured here, and you got the nerve to just laugh at me?! You're no better than that ungrateful bastard, Kim Taehyung. Psh' I stated while folding my arms across my chest, pout forming on my lips while puffing my cheeks in exasperation.
 
'Hahaha. I'm... Haha. I'm sorry.' he struggled for words while attempting to stop his hysterical laugh.
 
'Okay now I'm done laughing. Anyway, I was calling out to you that you're gonna bump onto that post, but you were so engrossed with you deep thoughts. So, you probably haven't heard me. Does it hurt?' he asked while checking up on my forehead. 
 
'A little bit.' I blushed and hung my head low. 
 
'Deep in thoughts huh? What were you thinking? You got some dilemmas? You can actually tell me. Maybe I can help.' he offered
 
'Ah! Aniyo. I was just...' I stated.
 
Just thinking of you. Hahahaha 
 
Shut up subconscious. You're not helping at all. Aish.
 
'Just what?' he asked, head tilted slightly to the right.
 
'Nothing. It's nothing serious.' I said as an excuse.
 
 
 
    *Ku* *Kyururu~~~*
 
 
 
 
 
'HAHAHAHAHA!!!' he laughed out loud again.
 
 
Gosh!!! This is so embarrassing. First, I bumped onto a post. Now, my stomach's making these rumbling and embarrassing noise. Kill me now! TT.TT
 
 
'Let's hurry home, ne? You might starve to death if we just stand here.' he said as he hold my hand leading me home.
 
 
Kyaaaahhhh!!! This is soooo romantic! He's holding my hand! He's holding it! I can die now! 
 
Get a grip woman! He's just holding it so you wouldn't bump onto something anymore. You're hallucinating too much. You need to get laid and fast. 
 
Yah! Shut up subconscious! You don't know what you're saying. Psh. 
 
 
I had been battling with my subconscious that I barely noticed that we've already arrived. It was a good ol' 15 minute walk. I wish it could've been longer. 
 
 
'We're here.' he said while smiling sweetly.
 
'Nae. Goodnight Jungkookie. Thanks for escorting me' I said.
 
 
As I was almost out of sight, he called out to me.
 
'! Goodnight and see you tomorrow.' he said, turned around and went on his way.
 
 
I turned around and see him off. As his retreating back was nowhere to be seen, I went inside and smiled.
 
'Goodnight Jungkookie, my love' I happily said.
 
 

 
 
'Wake up!' someone called.
 
'Wake up sleepy head!' now it's even shaking me.
 
'Yah!!! , wake up or I'll drag you out of bed!' the voice said as he grip my legs getting ready to drag me out of bed.
 
 
I sprang out of bed and tackled the stranger.
 
 
'Yah! Y-Y-You're choking me~~~' Taehyung said
 
 
It's just TaeTae. Oooohhhh it's 'TaeTae', just the person I'm anxious to see.
 
 
'You deserve some choking, you !' I said while strangling his neck with one arm
 
'W-W-What did I do this time?' he asked.
 
'Stop your innocent act. I'll seriously kill you.' I threatened.
 
'AHHHH!' he screamed and wrestled with me.
 
 
Since he's the guy, he easily overpowered me and ran downstairs while reminding me to get ready coz we're heading out. Why the heck is he here anyway? I didn't even agree to do anything with him today. Nevermind that, it's better than not doing anything at all. 
 
 
'Yah TaeTae I'm ready!' I said as I walked down the stairs and halted as I saw Jungkook beside Taehyung.
 
'Good! Lets go!' Taehyung said
 
'Annyeonghaseyo !' Jungkook greeted.
 
'Nae. Annyeonghaseyo!' I bowed at him.
 
 
Taehyung looked at us. Raising a brow as he exchanged looks at me. Seriously this dude can easily read the atmosphere. I won't be surprise if he's gonna say something embarrassing again.
 
 
He continued looking at us... This is so tense...
 
 
'So, are we just gonna stand here staring at each other?' I bravely broke the tension.
 
'Hm, whatev. Lets go.' he headed out the door as Jungkook and I tailed him behind.
 
'Where are we headed now? Please don't tell me that we're headed towards the arcade. Taehyungie please no~~~' I whined at TaeTae.
 
'Shut your whining, it doesn't suit you. And no! We are not going to the arcades. To be honest, I'd love spending my day there, but now, I feel like hanging out at the amusement park.' he smirked.
 

 
'So, what do you want to ride?' Jungkook asked me.
 
'Uhmmm that one!' I said while pointing at the thrilling ride.
 
'Rollercoaster huh?' Taehyung pointed out.
 
'Alright. Lets have the ride of our lives, shall we?' Jungkook announced.
 
 
'WAAAAAHHHHHH!!!' the three of us screamed as the ride drove faster and in loops.
 
 
Rollercoasters are simply the best. You can feel the adrenaline pumping through your veins. As you reach the top, thoughts in your head are jumbled; fear, excitement, nervousness... You just can't get of this ride, I tell you. 
 
 
'Man, that was sweet!' TaeTae raised his fists in the air.
 
'Yeah it was!' Jungkook agreed.
 
'You two sure are hyper.' I said out of the blue.
 
 
Both of them grinned at me. I have a bad feeling about this. 
 
The whole afternoon 'til dark, we just tried out all the rides and man they're all awesome. I had to vomit twice when we rode the extreme rides. They're great and all, but they made my head swirl. Still, I have to admit that is the best day ever so far.
 
 

'Jeon Jungkook.' TaeTae said.

 
'Nae hyung?' Jungkook wondered.
 
'Can you grab us some snacks before we go to our last ride? Please?' Taehyung requested.
 
'Arasseo Tae-hyung' Jungkook obeyed.
 
 
I have another bad feeling about this. It's rare for Taehyung to call Jungkook like that. What's on TaeTae's mind right now?
 
 
'Okay spill.' Taehyung said straight at me.
 
'Huh? What're you talking about?' I questioned.
 
'Something happened between the two of you last night, correct?' he accused me.
 
'N-N-Nooo! Nothing happened. Why'd you say that?' dammit I stuttered.
 
'You're stuttering. That means I hit the jackpot. Hmmm... Lately, you've been acting funny when Jungkook's around' he said.
 
 
I looked around checking if Jungkook's within hearing range.
 
 
'What're you talking about? You're just being paranoid and overly dramatic.' I defended myself.
 
'Psh. I know you more than you do, . You can't fool me. You like him, don't you?' he continued.
 
'Of course, I like him. He's our close friend. Why would I not like him?' I said.
 
'Not that like. I mean like like. More than friends like, duh!' he stated the obvious.
 
'Is it that obvious?' I shyly said.
 
'Uh-huh' he shrugged.
 
 
This know-it-all really is something. Gosh! I can't keep any secrets away from him.
 
 
'For how long?' he asked curiously.
 
'I dunno. 2 years now, I guess.' I hung my head low.
 
'WHAT?! Wow! That long?! You've kept silent and acted as if its nothing for 2 effin' years? Women sure are good with hiding feelings' he said amused.
 
'Well yeah. Please don't tell him.' I begged.
 
'No need.' he said while gesturing me to turn around.
 
 
As I turned around, my face went pale as if all the blood circulating it have all been drained. Damn! He heard everything! Ottoke? He'll probably avoid me now. Stupid mouth! Stupid TaeTae! Stupid self! I hate this.
 
 
'. Dangsin-eun naleul joh-a?' [. You like me?]
 
 

 

A/N: I'm still terribly sorry about this fic. Anyway, I'll be posting the last part in awhile. :D