Chapter 6

Mondays with Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ayeong is writing her notes while her other classmates are busy talking and playing around the classroom. It was another boring day for her since it’s Friday and the worst is her bestfriend is absent again for her health check-up. Yejin is sickly, and that made Ayeong worried everytime she will have her monthly check-up.

 

“YAH! Look at this! Oppa uploaded a selca!” her k-pop fan classmate said and all her friends gathered around her. Ayeong checked her phone but there’s no new selca of G-dragon. Maybe they’re talking about other group. “What? Is that Ayeong?” then the girls looked at her. “What?” she looked at them. The girls gathered around her. “Why do you have a selca with Jin oppa?!” one girl asked and showed her the picture. Then, there’s an awkward silence.

 

Flashback

It was Monday, Ayeong didn’t attend her art class because of his brother. Kim Seokjin also known as Jin is her older brother and he is a member of a boygroup. It’s been a long time since her brother went home the reason why their parents prepared a dinner for their family. They’re very close before, he’s always playing with her and take good care of her. Her favourite game is the ‘Catch the Princess’ game where her brother will dress up like a princess and she will chased him.  Everything changed when Jin becomes a trainee, he comes home rarely and that made them apart. And she hates it when he teases her everytime he went home.

 

Her brother left for a schedule after the dinner, eventhough she shows that it doesn’t matter to her but inside she knows that she missed him.

But just this morning…

“Ayeong-ah wake up!”

“It’s too early, my alarm does’t…” she said then went back to sleep.

“You don’t need to wait for your alarm because I’m your alarm today”

“Pshhhh…”

“Look at that baby sleeping.” He chuckled.

“What?” she wakes up and blinks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter