Chapter 1

Mondays with Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early in the morning, Ayeong is looking at the calendar in her desk. She counting the Mondays that she marked hearts using a red pen. “Oh, it’s the 10th Monday today” she said the smiles. She stared at the first Monday where she wrote a note saying “Who is he?” a smile is forming in her lips as the memories of that day are flashing in her head.

 

Flash back—The first Monday

‘Sesangeul heundeureo~ sesangeul heundeureo~’ (G-dragon’s Shake the world)

Ayeong wakes up after hearing the sound from her phone. She gets her phone and stops the alarm then she stared at the lock screen of her phone. “GD oppa you’re really daebak” she said then kissed the screen. She checks the time and date then a sigh of frustration escaped from her lips. It’s Monday and she hates it.

 

***

“Mom, I’m going…” she said then opened the door. “Oh, wait! I forgot to tell you that I enrolled you to the art class and it will start today. The one that I told you before, you need to go there after class!” her mom said. “What? Mom, I don’t want to attend art class again.” she looks at her mother. “It’s nice there and you will learn more! Hey! You will be late! Hurry up! Go to school! And don’t forget what I said” her mother said. “okay” she said then slowly walked out the door. Arrgh this is one of the worst day of my life!

 

Today is one of her boring days, sitting in her chair while some of her classmates are talki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter