Chapter 4

Mondays with Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh you are Jimin from Section 2?” Ayeong asked him, shocked. “Ah, yes” Jimin said with a nod. “Thank you” she said with a smile. “But wh-why? Ho-how did you know that I want to watch the concert?” she added. “Oh, that…it was…ahm it was for my friend no not for my friend but for my cousin but he can’t go so I give it to you since you like bigbang.” He said then smiled. “Oh thanks, but ho-how di-did you know that I like Bigbang?” she asked. “It’s because…” Jimin was interrupted with a loud sound of music. They both enjoyed the concert but they are awkward to each other. Of course, it was their first talking to each other. Jimin is always in the different section with Ayeong. She just knows him because he’s the top 2 of their batch.

 

It was her first time to sit next to a fanboy. She’s amused how he reacts to the performance ad noticed that his bias is Taeyang. But she can’t still think of a reason why he gives it to her. She thinks that he’s nice so she don’t need to worry. Oh am I really this lucky? Someone that I don’t really know gave me a ticket.

 

“Wow, that was amazing!” he said while they are heading out after the concert. “Yeah” she looked at him then smiled and he smiled back. “You can have this” he said then hand her a ticket. “It’s for the fan signing tomorrow” he added. “No, it’s for you and the ticket is enough. Thanks” she said then smiled. He holds her hand and put it in her palm. “It’s for you.” He said then started to leave her dumbfounded. He stopped and looked back, “Nice to meet you” he said smiling then left. She gets back her senses and stared at the fan signing pass in her hand. She chased him but he’s already riding a taxi. She stopped and pointed her index finger to the taxi, “Hey! You like me, don’t you?”

 

***

 

Ayeong is staring at her computer screen for few minutes now. What happened about the concert is still processing in he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter