Chapter 5

Mondays with Jungkook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11th Monday, Ayeong is studying in the library during their free time. Yejin, who is beside her, passed a folded paper. “What’s this?” Ayeong whispered. “Just look at it” Yejin whispered then smiled. Ayeong unfolded the paper and read what’s inside. “Yah!” she whispered. “Shhhh” the librarian hushed them and Yejin made a small silent laugh. Ayeong looked at the paper again where Jimin’s number was written.

 

The bell rang and they went back to their classroom. “Yah, what are you doing? Message him.” Yejin . “Stop it!” she said then went to her sit. “Another free time! Let’s talk about him!” Yejin said. “What are you talking about?” she said, annoyed. “The teachers are having a meeting again! What happened during the concert? Did he hold your hand?” Yejin said then poked her. “No-no wa-way! Nothing happened.” She said then stood up. “Yah, where are you going?” Yejin said. “I forgot something in the library.” She said then left. “Yah! Hurry up because we have to talk!” Yejin shouted then laughed.

 

Ayeong is looking at the boys playing basketball, her eyes focused on Jimin. She messaged him but his phone is in his bag and she’s waiting for him to read her message. A few moments later, Jimin took a bottle of water from his bag then checks his phone. Ayeong looked carefully at him as he read her message. Jimin put his phone in his pocket and went to his playmates then told them something. She saw Jimin left. Whoaaa really? He really followed my message?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter