Embaressement

Hyukbin

Hyuk had no idea what really was going on (not that anyone else had either). Had Lee Hongbin, the most beautiful boy in the world, just kissed him on the lips??? No, it couldn't be like that, it was all just a big misunderstanding. Hyuk decided to take a shower in order to clean his mind a bit. He was entirely in his own world when he opened the bathroom door, only to reveal a very surprised (and ) Hongbin. There was a horrible silence, it felt like torture. "Hyung, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to-" Hyuk was so embaressed. "Han Sanhyuk please leave." Hongbins face was dark red and he was shaking of emaressement. "Right. Sorry." Hyuk closed the door and left. Hyuk ran straight to one of the bedrooms with tears running down his cheeks. Why? Why was all of this happening all out of a sudden? First the kiss then, THIS? Ravi heard someone crying in one of the bedrooms. He became very worried. The members were so happy and cheerful usually. He walked into the room the crying was coming from. "Is everything okay?" Ravis voice was very worrysome. "No." Hyuk whispered into his pillow. "Hyukie, what's going on?" Ravi sat down besides the crying maknae and started his back. "Hyung, I... I think..." Hyuk stopped talking. "Yes Hyuk? You can tell me anything. I promise I won't laugh." Ravi smiled at Hyuk. "I think I like Hongbin..." Hyuk became silent and burried his head in the pillow again. Ravi became silent for a moment, then he smiled and said; "I know Hyuk. Everyone knows." Hyuks heart stopped. Everyone knows. Hongbin knows. Oh god his life is over. The only thing Hyuk managed to say was; "Hongbin". At first Ravi didn't understand. Then he sais; "No, I don't think he knows. He is blind." Hyuk felt at ease. The fact that the other members knew didn't bother him, since they always wanted to protect their loyal maknae who hadn't told any one that Ken and Leo dated or that N and Ravi dated before they made it official. But was it so obvious? Wait how? He didn't even know it himself until now. "You always stare at him with a dreamy look in your eyes" Ravi suddenly said. "What?" Hyuk was a bit surprised by Ravis sudden comment. "You know, the way Leo looks at Ken hyung." Ravi smiled kindly at Hyuk. "But I don't..." Hyuk started, but got distracted by thoughts. He wasn't that obvious was he? Maybe Hongbin had noticed too. No... Suddenly they got interrupted by Hakyeon who slammed the door open and shouted "Kim Wonshik time to cuddle, or I won't be able to continue with my day!" Ravi smiled brightly, jumped up, took N in his arms and kissed him. The Navi couple was very affectionate. When they walked out Hyuk could hear Ravi whisper "He told me". Hyuk was left alone again. He was feeling really down. He didn't really know what hit him ´, but he put on his pj's and klimbed into Hongbins bed. He snuggled up in Hongbins bedsheets and breathed in the warm smell of Hongbinnie. "What the heck are you doing Hyuk?" Hongbin stood at the door.