The Beginning

Hyukbin

Hongbins eyes opened wide as the maknaes soft lips met his own. For some weird reason Hongbin couldn't move, he sat as glued there, leaned over Hyuk. It wasn't until Ken opened the door and let out a loud "whaaaa!" that they properly realized what was going on. Hyuk pulled away quickly and Hongbin ran after Ken trying to explain the situvation "No! Hyung it wasn't what it looked like! I promise!" But Ken didn't listen to Hongbins desperate explanations. "HAKYEON HAKYEON HAKYEON!!! We have a code-cute over here!!! They did it!! They finally did it!!! Omg I'm so happy!" Ken was so loud that the people on the other side of Seoul could probably hear him. "What are you talking about Ken? Who did what? You have to calm down Ken." Hakyeon was abit annoyed, since Ken had interrupted hes and Ravis perfect cuddling session with his screaming (as usual). When Ken managed to calm down abit he started explaining; "Hyuk. Hongbin. Kissing. Now. A moment ago." "Whaaaa!!! Omg! Hongbin~ He finally told you?? I'm so proud of the to of  you!" The cranky Hakyeon had turned into an exited N-jumma the moment he heard the word kiss. Hongbin was extremly confused. Told him what? What was going on? Why was N proud of him? "W-what are you talking about hyung? Told me what? I just scared Hyukie by mistake and he jumped up and lips accidentally met... Kinda..." N suddenly had an incredibly dissapointed look on his face. "So you guys didn't kiss then?" Hongbin was extrimley confused. "No, technically not." He was just going to wake up his Hyukkawaii. No. Not his Hyuk. Only Hyuk, not his. Hongbin suddenly felt weird. "Im going to take a shower...." he said and left.