Kiss

Hyukbin

Hongbin wasn't wearing anything but the towel around his waist, and he was still a little wet. Hyuk couldn't take his eyes of Hongbins chocolate abs. “Ehm... Hyung I'm so sorry... Are you very mad?” Hyuk finally managed to stutter. Hongbin only responded with “look away, I'll put on some underwear. Hyuk could feel his face turn red as he looked away. “I'm sorry hyung. I didn't me-” Hyuks apologies were interrupted by Hongbin who jumped on Hyuk and wrestled him don on the bed. “Hyukie ah, you can sleep on my bed whenever you want” Hongbin said. Hongbins face was only a few centimeters away from Hyuks. Hyuk could feel Hongbins warm breath on his skin. Hongbin looked straight into Hyuks eyes, then he pressed his soft lips against Hyuks. It felt like heaven. Hongbin never wanted this feeling to end, but eventually he had to pull away sometime. Hongbin slowly moved away, Hyuk was blushing slightly. Hongbin smiled, got up, took one of Hyuks t-shirts and walked to the kitchen. Hyuks heart stopped (or it felt like that). WHAT JUST HAPPENED??? IS THIS REAL LIFE??? This time the kiss definitely was intentional. Does this mean Hongbin likes him too? Hyuk got up and walked to the living room where the others were watching a horror movie. The only place to sit was beside Hongbin in the small couch. Hyuk slowly walked over to Hongbin. “Is it okay if I sit here?” Hyuk could feel that he was blushing. Hongbin had an adorable smile on his lips. “Yes of course Hyukie” he said and dragged Hyuk down by his wrist. Hyuk felt kind of awkward. He couldn't concentrate at the movie at all. He looked around the room. Ken was tangled in Leos arms, letting out small screams whenever something scary happened, and leo always gave him a kiss on the head too calm him down. Ravi had fallen asleep on top of N, and N was fully concentrated on the movie. Suddenly there was a really scary girl in the movie, and Hyuk got super scared. He was so surprised that he started crying silently. When Hongbin noticed that the younger boy was crying he put his arms around him and said: “it's okay, it's only a movie”. At first Hyuk felt awkward, but then suddenly it all felt natural. He leaned against Hongbins warm chest. It smelled good, it smelled safe. Hyuk woke up in Hongbins bed. When he turned around he saw Hongbins beautiful eyes look back. “You fell asleep, so I took the liberty of carrying you here, it's good to sleep with someone cute”. Hyuk tried to be cool. “Yeah, I'm glad you were here. I slept really well”. But the only thing really going on in his head was; someonecutesomeonecutesomeonecute. Hongbin tried to be as cool as possible, he wanted Hyuk to like him. Hongbin had decided not to deny it. He liked Hyuk. That's it. Nothing complicated. “Hyung, I'll go shower. Thank you for letting me sleep with you. Honestly, I was so scared”. Right after Hyuk had left Hakyeon came into the room. “Hello Hongbin”. Hakyeon sat down besides Hongbin. “Um hey hyung” Hongbin was a little confused. “Do you want to tell me anything?” Hakyeon asked in a weird voice. “Um, not really, why?” “Alright Hongbin, it's obvious that you like Hyuk”. Hakyeon said and got up. “Yeah, so?” Hongbin said. Hakyeon turned around and looked at him surprised. “Wha- You confess?” “Yeah. I like Han Sanhyuk and I don't care even if the whole world knows”.