This Feelings.

My First Love

Kang Sora looked deep in Seungho's face as if she's examining him.

"Do you know each other?" Madame Yoon asked looking to Sora then back to Seungho.

"Ne, Madame Yoon." Sora nodded her head. "I was accepted in Seoul University as a substitute teacher and it turns out that I will be handling your son's class. I am sorry I forgot to tell you."

"Omo! That's great news!" Madame Yoon clapped her hands in delight. "You can monitor my son's grades."

"Omma! Ssem doesn't have to know." Seunho protested.

"Wae? For your information Seungho-ah, your grades tells me that uri dog is smarter than you." Madame Yoon rolled her eyes. "You can't be accepted in the business school with that grades. And for that, I hired Sora-sshi to be your private tutor. She will help you review and study for the entrance exam. She's really bright."

Daebak!

"So starting tomorrow, go home immediately after class."

 

The next day, Sora received a boquet of flowers in her desk. It was beautiful and she like it but she couldn't help but be cuious from where it came from.

"Wow, that bouquet's pretty." Hong Sena seonsangnim greeted Sora as she sat on her table. "From your namja-chingu?"

"Ani." She said and pouted. "It says for me but they didn't write from where it came from."

"I think it's from Park seonsangnim." Hong Sena whispered at her. "We all know that he likes you."

Sora blushed. "S-sunbae? It's impossible."

"Goodmorning, Teacher Hong." Park Haejin came. His desk was opposite to Sora's. "Goodmorning Sora-ya." He smiled but soon faded when he saw the bouquet Sora was holding.

"So my guess was wrong." Sena rolled her eyes. "It wasn't from you Haejin-sshi?"

"A-ani. I'm speechless." he said. "But somehow I felt threaten."

 

Yoo Seungho was smiling widely these past few weeks. Who will not be pleased to see your first love in school during the morning and spend the rest of the day at home with her? He would always ask the house helper to prepare dinner early so that he and Sora will eat together. Those were the happiest days of his life.

"Ya Yoo Seungho!" Kim Jiwon shook his shoulders. He's been day dreaming again.

"What?"

"Come with me. Kang seonsangnim is looking for you." She said arrogantly.

Seungho jumped off his seat. That's the best news he received that day. On the way to the faculty room, Jiwon noticed that he's straightening his uniform making it neat.

"Ya, you're different lately." She said coldly, without looking at Seungho.

"Eh?" He gave a short laugh. "I'm always this handsome."

Jiwon smirked. "Not that babo. I mean, you always pranked our teachers but now you seem.. well, behave. Even Henry was saying that you seldom hang out with them and you're always day-dreaming."

"I never thought that Henry was that talkative. Anyway, that's because I'm a changed man." He said and walked in the faculty room, leaving Jiwon behind.

"Ssem!" he gave out his signature cheeky eye smile.

"You came. Please sit." Sora turned to Jiwon. "Gomawo Jiwon-ah. That's all for today. You can go home."

Jiwon bowed her head before heading out. Sora sat on her desk and faced the smiling Seungho. She pulled some papers in a brown folder and read it first before talking to him.

"I have been reading every students' forms and yours caught my attention." She said seriously, looking at his eyes.

"Waeyo Ssem?" He said without breaking their eye contact that made Sora uneasy. She looked down on the forms in her desk. She cleared first that made Seungo realized his effect on her. He was rejoicing inside.

"It caught my attention that you haven't write any on the goal section since your first year here. And why is that?" she asked. "Some of your classmates wanted to be doctors, some wanted to become idols while others wanted to become military, like Henry. What do you think? That's a nice goal isn't it?"

"I haven't thought about anything." he shrugged his shoulders. "But you know ssem, lately I think I am realizing what I want."

"That's great." Sora said cheerfully. "Tell me about it."

"Years from now or even days from now, I wanted to become a teacher's husband." He said proudly. "Teacher Kang Sora's husaband to be exact."

The other teachers turned their heads to them as soon as they heard what Seungho blurted out.

"Ya! Do you want to die?!" Sora looked at him sharply as she whispered while Seungho scratched his nape. "Think about your future, Seungho-ah. You can't just joked about it. Look at your mom or the people around you. Find inspiration in them. Ok?"

Seungho nodded, his smile wasn't fading.

"Let's talk about it some other day, arasso? You can go now." Sora stood up from her desk and starts cleaning it when she noticed that Seungho wasn't going. "Ya, you can go now."

"Ssem, I'll wait for you. Let's go home together."

Sora looked around to see if there's other person listening to them. They might misunderstand.

"Seungho-ah, I won't be able to tutor you today."

Seungho's heart broke upon hearing it.

"I called your mom yesterday. I told her that I need to go somewhere with a friend." she explained. "We'll review again tomorrow."

"w-where?" Seungho asked.

Can I come with you?

Just then, Park Haejin came holding his car keys.

"Sora-ya, are you ready? The movie starts in an hour.

"With Park seonsangnim?" he said in disbelief.

"Ne, sunbae. I'll just need a quick trip to the bathroom." Sora said as she put her things in her bag.

"Ya, I'm not your sunbae any more. Don't call me that." Park Haejin said while grinning.

"What should I call you then?" Sora asked as she put the bag on her shoulders.

"Let me see." he paused. "How about Oppa? Haejin-Oppa?"

Seungho rolled his eyes before going out of the room. He slammed the door loudly, expressing his frustration.

Sora and Haejin were heading out of the faculty room when they saw Henry. He was running and he looked anxious.

"Ssem! Ssem!" Henry called out to Sora. He was panting. "S-seungho! Ssseungho!"

"Yoo Seungho? What happened?" Park Haejin asked.

"In the school field.. he was fighting with the 4-E students!" He said in between his breath.

 

Kang Sora and Park Haejin rushed to the school field with Henry as soon as they heard the news. When they arrived, Sora unintetionally scream upon seeing Seungho, with blood in the corner of his lips and his uniform was all covered with dust. Lee Jonghyun, the basketball coach came in time as he pulled Kim Dohan. Park Haejin did the same to Yoo Seungho.

Soon the bullies were brought to the Discipline Officer. Kim Dohan, the guy from the class 4-E explained that he was just walking with his friends when Yoo Seungho threw a punch on him, for no reason at all. The Discipline Officer asked Seungho for his side but he remained seated and didn't say a word. He was staring blankly at the floor. With the help of Sora and Haejin, they all agreed not to suspend Seungho but instead he will do a community service for the 30 hours.

"Mianada Sunbae." Sora said after the discussions with the Discipline Officer. "I think we won't see the movie today."

"You're right." Haejin said and looked at his watch. "A-are you going home? I can take you."

Sora shook her head. "I will go to Madame Yoon's house to explained what happened to her son."

Park Haejin smiled and nodded. He knew that when it came to Madame Yoon, Sora can't say no. 

"Do you want me to come with you?" He asked.

"It's okay. I know you're tired. Please go home and rest." She said and bid him goodbye.

 

Yoo Seungho was waiting for his driver in the school's lobby to pick him up. It was past 6 already and it was getting dark. Only few students were there.

"Ya, Yoo Seungho!" 

A strong force smacked his head that triggered his anger. He was not feeling well for a joke.

"YAAAHHH!" He stood up and shouted only to see Kang soensangnim behind him. She's the one who smacked him. "Ssem? Mian.." He said timidly.

Teacher Kang laughed a bit. "What are you doing here? Why are you alone?"

"I was waiting for the driver." He said. "But you, why are you here? I thought you'll watch a movie with that nerd."

"What did you say? Nerd?" 

"Nerd? I didn't say nerd." He scratched his nape. 

"Ok, then I'll get going." Sora said. "See you at your house."

Seungho's face enlightened. "M-my house? Waeyo?"

"Because someone needs to tell your mom what happened earlier." She said. "I'll see you later." 

"Ssem! Ssem!" Seungho ran, chasing after her. "I will come with you."

"You're not. You will stay here and wait for your driver." She said strongly.

"But ssem, what if Kim Dohan get back here while I'm alone? What if he brings a gang and get back on me?" Seungho pouted.

"You should have thought of that first before punching him." She pinched his arm. "Arasso. Stay with me." She agreed.  "But call your driver. Tell him to pick you at Blue Mall. I need to stop there first."

The Blue Mall was two blocks away from Seoul U. Yoo Seungho hates walking or any kind of activity that will make him sweat. But at that moment, he hoped that their walking won't end. 

"Ssem, I can't roam around wearing this dirty uniform. I need to buy new one." He said and dragged Sora along with him in a store. "Please wait."

Sora walked around the store as she waits for Seungho. When the sales lady wasn't looking, she peeked at one of the shirts. She was surprised to see that a simple white shirt cost $400. 

"Ssem, is this ok?"

Sora turned around to see Seungho. He was wearing a blue denim polo that was rolled up to his elbow paired with a brown pants. She was amazed at how this clothes changed him from being a high school boy to this dashing young man.

"Ssem?" 

"Huh?" She realized that she's been staring for long. She raised her eye brows and nodded her head then walked out of the store. 

Seungho followed her and saw her in a book store. From a far, he watched her as she moved from shelf to shelf as she carry the books she chose. He grinned as he imagined resting his head on Sora's lap as she read her books on a big and comfy sofa. 

"Ya! Don't smile by yourself like an idiot." Sora said. "Where's your driver? Did he arrived?"

"I don't know. I can't reach him since my phone's dead." 

"Really? That's not good then." She said as she get her books from the counter. Yoo Seungho immediately grabbed the books and carried it for her. "Ssem, let's eat. I know a place."

Sora wanted to decline his offer but her stomach has been crying for hours. She nodded her head and walked with Seungho.

"Ssem, can I call you Sora-ya instead?" He asked while they were walking.

Sora blushed. She didn't know why. "Y-ya! How can you-- aissh! I'm your teacher so you call me ssem."

"Even just tonight? You see, I'm not wearing my uniform. People might misunderstand us as couple and I don't want to disappoint them."

"I'm older than you. Call me noona, if you want."

Seungho pouted. "Arasso, noona."


The restaurant that Seungho chose was nice, peaceful and quiet. It has a relaxing ambiance too. They ordered some japanese dishes such as braised pork ramen, chicken karaage and california maki. The food arrived on time and the two ate heartily. 

"Sora noona." He called. "Doesn't we looked like a couple dating?"

Sora almost choked from the maki she ate. "Ya. Stop saying non-sense and eat!"

"But noona, tell me honestly." He put down his chopsticks for a while and fold his arms. "How do you feel about the s in a relationship? Do you think it's a hindrance or not?" 

"Honestly, I think it's not." Sora said without batting an eyelash. "Relationship requires love, time and trust. There's no rule that states lovers should be at the same age in order to have a successful relationship."

Seungho smiled widely. "Exactly."

What did you just say, pabo Kang Sora. She scolded herself.

___________________________________________________________

Please wait for the next chapter. I'll upload it laturrr. ;3