Chapter 11 || The Right One?

A Lying Heart

Taeyeon’s P.O.V.

 

                “Tsk. Now, be serious… I think it’s… Jessica,”

 

                “Huh? What about Jessica?” She questioned.

 

                “I think she has feelings for me,” I looked at her seriously.

               

                “…” Suddenly, she came silent. “Dude.”

 

                “What?”

 

                “So now, you’re in to Jessica?”

 

                “I think so Jessica has feelings for me. I can read it through her eyes while looking at me. I don’t know. But, what if I’ll continue to use her to make Tiffany jealous?”

 

                “Dude! The ice princess has feelings for you then you’ll use her just to make your love jealous? Don’t you think that would hurt too much?”

               

                I shrugged and muttered, “I don’t know.”

 

                “I think this is the best,” she held my hand. “Us… let’s be together.”

 

                I let go her hand and shouted, “What the heck?!”

 

                She laughed out and spoke, “You dumb leader-nim, I was just kidding!”

 

                “Glad to know,” I rolled my eyes.

 

                “Now, serious. I think you should be real. Real with your feelings. Confess to Tiffany. Don’t let her go,”

 

                I looked at her seriously and said, “Do you think that’s the best thing?”

 

                “This is the best thing and the best time. As she has realized that you’re really the one,”

 

                I looked at her once again with a serious expression and muttered, “You’re right.”

 

--- CUT ---          

               

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

                I was inside my room thinking of what to do. I was really bored that I chose a place to go to, a church.

 

                I was about to text Nichkhun if he can fetch me up, but I hesitated and decided not to.

 

                I jumped off my bed and look for clothes to wear.

 

                Few minutes later, I’ve dressed up with a pink shirt and jeans. Just simple.

 

                I got my Yves Saint Laurent shoulder bag and then put my phone inside. I went out of my room and bid a goodbye to my members.

               

                “Bye Jessie, Yoongie, and Soonkyu,” I smiled and waved.

 

                “Bye!” They all greeted back.

 

                “Bye, Tippany!” I heard Sooyoung’s voice.

 

                I turned my head to see where she was and as usual, she was eating in the kitchen. I just greeted back saying, “Bye!”

 

                I went out of the dorm and drove away.

               

[Few minutes later]

 

                Finally, I’m here in the church. I put my seatbelt off and got my bag. I went out of my car and stared at the beautiful church. After, I went inside as I bowed near the aisle. I sat on the chair and then knelt down. I asked the Lord on what I should do now. I then remembered that having a relationship with the same gender is extremely bad as it was written in the bible.

 

               I opened my eyes and apologized, “I’m sorry, dear God,” and later on, I sat down and decided. I should love a man, not a woman. I’m sorry, Taeyeon-ah, but I think, I am right to love Nichkhun instead of you.

               

                I stood up and when I was about to go to my car, my phone rang.

               

                I took it out from my bag and found out that Nichkhun has sent me a message.

 

                “Where are you, mushroom? I’m gonna fetch you. Take care. Saranghae! = ]”

 

                I smiled and whispered, “I’m sorry, Khunnie, if I hesitated before whether loving you or not. But now, I’ve decided. I will love you as it is right.”

 

                I was about to click the ‘reply’ button, but he called.

 

                “Yoboseyo?”

 

                “Oh, Ppani-ah, where are you? Have you received my text? Why didn’t you reply? I’m getting worried. How are yo---“   

 

                I cut what he supposed to say as I started to talk, “Too much questions, Khunnie,” I giggled. “I’m alright and I’m here in the nearest church near our dorm. Will you fetch me?”

 

                “Hooh. That’s really good to know that you’re fine. Okay, I’m on my way to fetch you,”

 

                “But---“

 

                Now, he was the one who cut me by what I supposed to say as he spoke, “No but, but, I’ll fetch you in there. Saranghae!”

 

                And he hung up.

 

                “Arasseo,” I whispered and put my phone back to my bag. “I’ll just ask someone to bring my car back to our dorm then.”

 

[A minute later]

 

                Beep-beep

                               

                I became shocked and turned my head to see who it was and found out that it was Nichkhun.

 

                “Wow, so fast!!!” I exclaimed.

 

                “Ppani-ah!” Nichkhun smiled, waving as the passenger’s seat’s window opened. “Come.”

 

                I quickly went inside his car and kissed him on the cheek. “Too fast, huh.”

 

                “Of course,” he winked. “Anything for you.”

 

                He then drove away which caused me to ask, “Where are we going?”

 

                “Just watch out,” he winked again.

 

                I shrugged and spoke, “Okay.”

 

[Few minutes later]

 

                “We’re here!” He exclaimed as he put his seatbelt off.

 

                I immediately put my seatbelt off as well and looked at Nichkhun saying, “Where are we?”

 

                “Let’s go inside and you’ll know,” he grinned.

 

                He then went out of the car and opened the door for me. “Thanks,” I smiled.

 

                He held my hand so tight as we walked through the main door. I think it was someone’s house.

 

                The main door automatically opened as Nichkhun faced the camera. “Annyeong haseyo, Nickhun-ssi,” all of the maids bowed at us as we entered the mansion.

 

               “Annyeong haseyo madame---“They were cut as they were looking at me, maybe they didn’t know my name yet.

 

                “Tiffany, Tiffany Hwang,” Nichkhun spoke.

 

                “Annyeong haseyo, madame Tiffany Hwang,” they all bowed, smiling.

 

                “Annyeong,” I smiled back.

 

                I looked at Nickhun and muttered, “Is this your house, Khunnie?” I grinned.

 

                “Yeah,” he smiled. “I’ll let my parents to finally know you.”

 

                “What if they don’t like me?” I became nervous.

 

                “How can they not? You’re the Girls’ Generation’s Eye Smile Queen. And you’re the one I love,” he winked.

 

                He then held my hand tighter and kissed it. “Don’t be nervous. As long I’m here, I’ll protect you.”

 

                I smiled back not saying any word. I think I’ve chosen the right one, the right one to love…

 

To be continued…


 

Author’s Note:

Hello! Finally updated! I’m sorry if it took so long before I updated once again. J Such a good news, I won the 3rd place in a competition competing 21 other schools on Editorial Writing-English category. Hehe. Thank you for all your prayers and good lucks for me before the competition! Appreciated it a lot. ;) So, hope you have enjoyed this chapter. Don’t worry, your TaeNy heart may be kind of broken as of now, but it would be healed soon. Keke! Thanks for all your supports~! Love y’all! Do comment, arasseo? Thanks! Fighting, hwaiting, and God bless! Ü