Chapter 1 || Deleted

A Lying Heart

Author's Note: 

OH m GEE~! I'm finally here, posting the 1st chapter!!! :D Sorry if it took so long... my chapter was missing. I just found it a while ago. Keke. I hope you understand... ^^ Hope you'll like it~ <3


Tiffany’s P.O.V.

                It’s 07:15 in the morning and we just finished having breakfast except for Jessica. As usual, Yoona left the dorm for a pictorial. While Sooyoung and Yuri were eating in the kitchen. And these Sunny and Hyoyeon listening to music, waving their bodies like they have no bones at all.

As expected, Hyo’s swag is better than ever. Lmfao.  While this Seohyun keeps on waking Jessica up. Nah, what a very caring maknae. I then saw Taeyeon went to her room. I looked at the couch she sat at and I found out that she left her phone there.

                I quickly went to the couch where it was, and got it. Yeah, I’m the ‘Hacker Hwang’ though… I then looked at her phone and found her Instagram account opened.

                *KRRIING* Her Instagram notifications turned red, so I checked it.

                I then saw those comments:

                “Unnie, why did you delete those TaeNy pictures? OMO! TT^TT”

                “Oh yeah, Kim! You just admitted that you’re affected by KhunFany’s revelation…”

                “Yah, Taengoo! I thought TaeNy was still best friends?  But why did you delete your pictures with her?!? >.> Lock Smiths disappointed!!! >_<”

                “Don’t be sad, unnie! We’re here for you… take care… don’t be too affected of KhunFany! T_T”

                “Oh gosh! Where’s my TaeNy feels??? TaeNy is over!!! >_< T^T”

                …

                …

                …

                ! My mood extremely changed to a bad one. Why the hell did she delete those?!? Gosh, dammit!

                I went to her room with a full mad expression.

                *BANG* I kicked the door.

                “You, Kim Taeyeon!” I shouted.

                “What?” She asked as she turned her head.

                “What? I should be the one to ask that!” I shouted. “WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?” I added.

                I threw her phone to her. She wasn’t able to catch it, so it fell to the ground.

                “Now. How would I know th reason if you already ing broke my phone, huh?!?” She once again asked.

                “Wow, wow, wow!” I clapped my hands sarcasticly. “You really wanna know, huh?” I said while walking nearer her.

                “WHY THE HELL DID YOU DELETE OUR PICTURES?!?”

                “Don’t you ever try to blame on doing this to you, Hwang!”

                “*slaps* Why are you doing this?!?” My tears started to fall down.

                “…”

                “Answer me, Tae-tae! Why are you doing this to me?!”

                “You shouldn’t be the one to ask that. I should be the one to.” I heard Taeyeon’s response. “Why are you doing this to me?!” She gave my question back to me. “And ‘Tae-tae?’ Don’t you ever try to call me by that nickname. No. Don’t you ever try to call me again. Go be free with your Nichkhun! THIS IS OVER!!!” She added and started to walk out of the room.

                “I thought we were done with this?” I turned my head and looked at her.

                She then stopped and looked at me.

                “Done? It just 2 weeks after your revelation and you think I already moved on?! Oh gosh, dammit! Hwang, it’s just 2 weeks. 2 weeks! Our relationship was for 10 years! Do you think I can forget all of those memories we had for just 2 weeks?!”

                “…” I wasn’t able to say anything, and my tears fell down continuously.

                “And the worse thing is, you dated him for four months and you revealed it without even letting me know! If I didn’t check my Instagram notifications, I wouldn’t know the situation. ‘Nichkhun Horvejkul and Tiffany Hwang are dating.’ Yeah, for the 10 years of our relationship, you let me believe that you were a lesbian, I’m your wifey, then unexpectedly, I’ll just know that you already have a boyfriend?! My God, Hwang! You ing fooled me!” She stopped talking and her tears began to fall.

                “Unnies…” Taeyeon and I turned our heads to see who was calling us, we then found out that it was Seohyun.

                “This is nothing, Joohyun. Go ahead and be with your other unnies first,” I said to her and glad she followed me.

                I went to the door and when I was about to close it,

                “Why?” Taeyeon asked and held the door. Because of that, I wasn’t able to close it.

                “…” I ignored her and forced my self to close it. She then held it harder, this time. I looked at her with a mad expression.

                “Why?” She asked me again. “Why? Because you don’t want our fellow members to know what you’ve done? Oh c’mon, Tiffany!” She widely opened the door which caused me to fall to the ground. I saw the madness plastered on her face. My tears came back and fell heavier.

              

                "Taetae, stop!"

               

                “Don’t you ever try to call me ‘Taetae’ again, Tiffany Hwang! You don’t have the right!”

               

                “Okay, fine! Just… stop! Please… just stop…”

               

                “Stop? You’re asking me to stop? Why? Tell me, Tiffany, if I told you to stop loving Nichkhun, would you?”

 

To be continued...


Author's Note:

Yay! You read it! ^_^ Thanks for reading~! So, how was it? I hope you liked it... Btw, comments are well appreciated. So don't forget to comment, okay? ^^ TAENGk you very much! :D Fighting, hwaiting, and God bless! Ü