Chapter 7 || Realizing the Mistake She Did

A Lying Heart

Tiffany Hwang’s P.O.V.

                Gosh! I just remember how bad he is last night… I think I know him now… “Was that attitude of him was just a side of it? Or… the real attitude he really has?” I said and felt myself being tortured. “Am I? Am I really in-love with this Nichkhun Horvejkul? How did I fall in-love with this kind of a man? Is my heart saying the truth? Or… do I just have A Lying Heart?”

--- FLASHBACK ---

                “Mushroom,” Nichkhun said.

 

                “W-why?” I asked.

 

                “Look,” he said as he pointed at the sky.

 

                “Hmm…?” I asked, quite confused.

 

                Then suddenly, there were fireworks… I decided to read it…

 

                “Will You Be My Girlfriend, Stephanie Tiffany Hwang Mi Young?” I said, confused.

 

                I then looked at Nichkhun and saw that he knelt down.

 

                “…” He didn’t say anything, just continued to kneel down with a opened box in his hands with a ring inside of it…

 

                “N-Nichkhun?” I asked, confused.

 

                “Will you be my girlfriend, Stephanie Tiffany Hwang Mi Young, my mushroom?” He said again with the sweetest smile plastered on his face.

 

                “Yes, my Khunnie, YES!” I exclaimed and hugged him as I knelt down together with him.

 

                “I love you,” he said as he got off of the hug and kissed me sweetly.

 

                “I love you, too,” I said and smiled.

 

--- Flashback | One day after ---

 

                “Baby,” Nichkhun muttered.

 

                “Yes?” I asked.

 

                “Let’s have our first date,” he said.

 

                “But…” I said.

 

                “But…?” He asked, raising one of his tick eyebrows.

 

                “But… it’s our friendly anniversary… Taeyeon and I…” I said nervously.

 

                “What the ?!? You’re choosing your Taeyeon instead of me?!?” He asked, with a mad expression…

 

                “Nichkhun, she’s still my best friend…” I said as I build up my confidence to defend Taeyeon…

 

                “*slaps*” He slapped me so hard that my cheek immediately turned red. “So you admitted it! You’re choosing her instead of me!” He said with a full mad expression.

 

                “No, Nichkhun, please,” I said as I held my right cheek which he slapped.

 

                “We’ll go for a date whether you want or not!” He shouted.

 

                “B-but, Khunnie---“I said, afraid.

 

                “No ‘but, but!’” He said as he widens his eyes which made me to be scared.

 

                “O-okay…” I wasn’t able to defend what I want anymore because he was really scary…

 

                A little later, I decided to go to my room to prepare myself.

 

                “Maybe he was just carried away by his mood? I know… I know… he’s not bad… he was just carried away… okay… I know I’m right…” I said as I tried to calm down…

 

--- END OF FLASHBACK ---

 

--- CUT ---

 

Author’s P.O.V.

               

                “I was wrong that time… he really has a temper problem… NO! I mean, he’s just really bad… No, Stephanie Tiffany Hwang Mi Young! Don’t be like a dumb being fooled by him… NO, TIFFANY, NO!” Tiffany said, feeling tortured.

 

                She didn’t know, Yuri was listening to her behind the door outside… Yuri just continued on listening to Tiffany.

 

                “Taetae, Taetae, I-I’m sorry… the years, the years… the 10 years we’ve known each other… the 10 years of relationship and friendship we had at the same time… how did I do this to you?” Tiffany said as her tears began to fall. “You were indeed good to me… why? Why and how…. I’ve been fooled by this bastard?!?” Tiffany added as her tears continued to fall heavier, this time.

               

                “Why… why did I let Taeyeon suffer? How did I bare to do this to her? I shouldn’t be like this to her… we’ve been so strong… for 10 years… for 10 long years… I JUST WAISTED IT! JUST WAISTED IT!” Tiffany shouted as she continued to cry heavily.

 

                 “I think I was just fooled by Nichkhun… I think I’m really not in love with that person... with that bastard, I should say!” Tiffany said. “I need Taetae… I need my Taetae back… my heart was just lying! She… she’s the real one that I love... Taeyeon… Taetae,” Tiffany added and she didn’t notice she accidentally fell asleep with the tears plastered on her face.

 

                Yuri heard all of the words and sentences came from Tiffany’s mouth… She then looked at Tiffany and found out that she was already asleep. She went inside and sat beside Tiffany slowly…

               

                “Tippany,” she said as she rubbed Tiffany’s back slowly and arranged her messy hair…

 

                A little later, she decided to go inside and talk to Taeyeon…

 

                “Umm, Soo, where’s Taeng?” She asked Sooyoung as she didn’t even see Taeyeon around.

 

                “Ah, in her room,” Sooyoung shouted while checking some foods inside the refrigerator.

 

                “Ah, thanks,” Yuri said and proceeded to go to Taeyeon’s room…

 

                As she was in front of Taeyeon and Sunny’s room…

 

                *knock-knock*

 

                “Come in,” she heard Taeyeon’s voice.

 

                She then went inside and found out that Taeyeon was the only person inside aside from her, not with Sunny…

 

                “Taeyeon…” Yuri said as she went near Yuri…

 

                “Why?” Taeyeon said without even looking at Yuri, just busy checking her Instagram notifications and other stuffs…

 

                “T-Tippany,” Yuri said.

 

                “What about that Tiffany Hwang?” Taeyeon asked, raising an eye brow without even looking at Yuri still.

 

                “She… she needs you…” Yuri built up her confidence to say it to Taeyeon.

 

                “I don’t need such jokes,” Taeyeon said.

 

                “She needs you, seriously…” Yuri said.

 

                *chuckles*

 

                Taeyeon didn’t say anything, just chuckled…

 

                “I’m serious… I think she realizes…” Yuri muttered.

 

                “Realizes… what?!?” Taeyeon asked.

 

                “I think she already realizes that she loves you more than Nichkhun…” Yuri said which made Taeyeon shocked. “She realizes that she really doesn’t love Nichkhun… that she just have a lying heart… she still loves you, Taeyeon. NO! You were the only person that she loved… that she seriously loved…”

 

                “…” Taeyeon wasn’t able to say anything that he was indeed shock and looked at Yuri with widen eyes…

 

To be continued…


 

Author’s Note:

Hey, hey, hey! Le OHMYGOD! I think so TaeNy is coming back… soon?!? LOL! Anyway, thank you for reading… and for all the subbies, upvotes, readers, supports, and comments! >_< Huhu… wanna cry T^T LMAO~ anyway, an everlasting TAENGk you to y’all~ <”3 I hope those will gain and gain soon! :D Fighting, hwaiting, and God bless! :D /hopes to see you all at the comment box/