Chapter 8 || The One

A Lying Heart

Author’s Note:

Omo! Quite stop for the drama first! Keke! But for me, it’s kinda drama at the end… keke! <”3 Please enjoy~! And thank you for all the subs, comments, upvotes, readers, and supports!!! Love y’all! :”) Fighting, hwaiting, and God bless! Ü and btw, I hope those will gain and gain soon… >.< Keke! XD /hopes to see y’all at the comment box/


 

Author’s P.O.V.

 

                “I think she already realizes that she loves you more than Nichkhun…” Yuri said which made Taeyeon shocked. “She realizes that she really doesn’t love Nichkhun… that she just have a lying heart… she still loves you, Taeyeon. NO! You were the only person that she loved… that she seriously loved…”

 

                “…” Taeyeon wasn’t able to say anything that she was indeed shock and looked at Yuri with widen eyes…

 

                “Yes, Taeyeon, she loves you… she still loves you,” Yuri spoke.

 

                “And so? What should I do now?” Taeyeon asked, sarcastically.

 

                “What?!” Yuri said, in shock about what Taeyeon’s expression was. “Hello! Don’t you love her anymore?” She questioned.

 

                “I’m not in the mood!” Taeyeon said as she stood up, and then left the room.

 

                “T-Taeyeon!” Yuri shouted.

 

                “…” Taeyeon didn’t say anything, just proceeded to walk away from Yuri.

 

                “Aish!” Yuri said and left.

 

                Yuri just went to the living room and bonded with her fellow members. Yuri, Seohyun, Jessica, Sunny, and Yoona were busy concentrating as they were playing board games. While Taeyeon was sitting at the couch, checking her phone, in the living room as well. Ahile Sooyoung was in the kitchen, silently eating food. Tiffany was still sleeping inside her room.

 

                The Soshi dorm was very silent, until their dancing machine, Hyoyeon, came.

 

                “Hey, hey, hey!!!” She excitedly exclaimed as she entered the dorm, which caused everyone to be shocked.

 

                “Aish! You’re so noisy, Hyo! Don’t you see us being so much consentrated with this game?!” Jessica shouted.  

 

                “Whatever! Where’s Tiffany?” She asked, shouting.

 

                “…” All didn’t respond anything.

 

                “Aish! I said where is she?!” Hyoyeon shouted again.

 

                “THERE!” Sooyoung shouted with a hamburger inside , pointing at the pink monster’s room.

 

                “Okay, thanks!” Hyoyeon said and proceeded to Tiffany’s room.

 

>> Inside Tiffany’s room <<

 

                “TIPP! TIPP!” Hyoyeon shouted, even louder than Tiffany’s voice.

 

                “W-what?” Tiffany asked as she woke up from her slumber, rubbing her eyes.

 

                “I’ve bought an iPhone 5c and it’s PINK! P-I-N-K!” Hyoyeon exclaimed as she did a merong.

 

                “Who cares? There’s even an iPhone 6 already though,” Tiffany said as she raised her phone.

 

                “Aish! I thought I can make you envy because my phone is pink,” Hyoyeon pouted, scratching her head.

 

                “I even have such, too,” Tiffany spoke and raised her another iPhone 5c that is pink.

 

                “Aish! Whatever!” Hyoyeon said as she stumped her feet, irritated.

 

                 She was about to leave Tiffany’s room until, “Wait,” she said as she turned back.

 

                “Mwoh?” Tiffany asked.

 

                “Y-your eyes… you cried?” Hyoyeon asked.

 

                “Uh, uh, me?” Tiffany said as turned her head back and touched her eyes. “Of course not!” She added and looked back to Hyoyeon, faking a smile.

 

                “Tippani,” Hyoyeon muttered. “I know you,” she added.

 

                “Hmm… Hyo,” Tiffany spoke as she lost hope on pretending.

 

                “Ppany-ah,” Hyoyeon said as she went near Tiffany. “What’s your problem?” She said and hugged Tiffany.

 

                “Hyo…” Tiffany’s expression came back to a sad one.

 

                “Tell me,” Hyoyeon said as she leaned Tiffany’s head to her right shoulder.

 

                “Hyo… I really don’t know anymore,” Tiffany said.

 

                “You don’t know anymore… about?” She questioned.

 

                “I think… I think,”

 

                “You think?” The dancing machine gave Tiffany a question again.

 

                “It’s not Nichkhun,” Tiffany muttered.

               

                “Huh? Hyo asked.

 

                “I think… I think that he’s really not the one for me… I think… I think Taeyeon is really the one I love,” The eye smile girl said as a tear from her eye began to fall.

 

To be continued…