Chapter 6 || A Lying Heart

A Lying Heart

Nichkhun’s P.O.V.

                ‘And we’re being in a relationship now for 10 years,’ Hell yeah. So I just knew that the girl I’m dating, my future girlfriend, already has a girlfriend for… 10 freaking years. *smirks* Perfect, Mi Young, perfect!

                I then looked at the beautiful Mi Young.

                “No, Mi Young, you don’t deserve a girl… you deserve a real love… from a real man… not from a lesbian nor just a girl… you deserve me more… yes, you deserve me more a lot than that Taeyeon… than that Kim Taeyeon,” I said as I smirked.

--- CUT ---

Taeyeon’s P.O.V.

>> In the morning <<

                “Unnie,” I woke up from my slumber as Seohyun shook me, waking me up.

                “Ne?” I asked as I slowly opened my eyes.

                “It’s breakfast time,” she grinned.

                “Ah… okay, I’ll follow you in a few minutes,” I said as I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

                “Okay,” she said and left.

                I sat on my bed and checked my phone. There were no any new messages, so I just put it to my bed and went to the bathroom to wash my face.

                After I washed my face, I quickly got out of the bathroom, got my phone, and then went outside.

                “Good morning!” Jessica greeted.

                “Ne, good morning, too!” I said.

                “GOOD MORNING!” Sooyoung said while is full.

                “Good morning,” I said as I nodded, smiling.

                “C’mon, guys,” Hyoyeon said. “More food is ready,” she added.

                Sooyoung just excitedly went back to the kitchen with a hamburger in her hands. She quickly got 5 pieces of toasted bread.

                “Yah, shikshin!” Sunny said.

                “Just eat and don’t mind, short, I-I mean, Sunny. Keke,” she said while is full still.

--- CUT ---

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

                As I finished having breakfast, I asked Yuri first.

                “Yuri,” I said.

                “Ne?” She asked as she faced me.

                “Where have I been yesterday night?” I asked.

                “Yah, Tiffany, you were drunk last night… Nichkhun just drove you here,” she said.

[A/N: After Tiffany and Nichkhun had their date, they ordered two bottles of bear and got drunk]

                “Ah, I see. Thanks,” I said and proceeded to my room.

                “Maybe you don’t remember anything because you were drunk,” she said.

                “Yes,” I said and went to my room.

>> Inside Tiffany’s room <<

                I checked my phone and decided to text Nichkhun.

                “Nichkhun, we drunk last night?” I sent him my text message.

                A little later…

                *KRRIING*

                As my phone rang, I immediately checked it. I then found out that Nichkhun replied.

                “Yes, Ppani… why?” As I read his reply, I quickly typed my reply.

                “Ah, nothing,” I sent him my text back.

--- FLASHBACK ---           

>> Tiffany and Nichkhun’s date last night <<

                “She already left,” I said to Nichkhun.

                “Yes, she did,” he said with just a pleasant reaction.

                “You weren’t even nervous a while ago?” I asked, confused on him.

                “Why would I be?” He asked.

                “C’mon, Nichkhun! She can just make a scandal here because of her anger on us!” I exclaimed with a mad expression.

                “Chill, chill,” he said and went backward. “As I said so, you don’t need to mind her,” he added and proceeded to eat again.

                “I don’t get you,” I said as I raised an eye brow.

                “Why don’t you get me anyway?” He said while getting some foods at our table.

                “Because of your attitude,” I said.

                “Huh? What about my attitude?” He asked, raising one of his tick eyebrows.

                “It seems that you don’t even care about her… about us… and especially about me… you don’t care for my safety!” I shouted and tapped the table hard that the plates almost flipped.

                “Tiffany,” he said.

                “Whatever,” I said and rolled my eyes.

                “You know what? We’re having a bit problem now… I think it’s better if we drink so,” he said and winked.

                “Drink?!?” I said, raising an eyebrow.

                “Yes, yes, “he said, smiling.

                “Gosh, Nichkhun! We’re almost in trouble and you still want to be happy along and drink?!?” I said as I rolled my eyes again.

                “Yes, c’mon, Hwang,” he said.

                “I. DON’T. WANT.” I said.

                “Baby…” he said as he pouted. “Please…” he added, still pouting.

                “I said I don’t want! I’m going now,” I was pissed that I stood up and started to walk through the exit door.

                “TIFFANY!” He said and held my arm tight. His mood went to an indeed mad and pissed one that he’s already scary.

                “Ouch, Nichkhun, stop!” I said and tried to get my arm away from his hands.

                “WE. WILL. DRINK! I. DON’T. CARE. IF. YOU. DON’T. WANT. TO. WE. WILL. DRINK.!” He said and held my arm tighter.

                “Ouch, Nichkhun, stop!” I said.

                “Then follow what I want!” He said.

                “O---okay,” I said. “Please remove your hand… it hurts…” I pleased him because it really hurts that my tears started to fall.

                “Then that’s it!” He said and put my hand away harshly.

                “Phew,” I said and looked at my poor arm.

                “Take a sit,” he commanded me to.

                “…” I just followed him because if I won’t he would just continue on hurting me this hard.

                “Okay… WAITER, TWO BOTTLES OF YOUR BEST SELLING BEER, PLEASE!” He shouted.

--- END OF FLASHBACK ---

                Gosh! I just remember how bad he is last night… I think I know him now… “Was that attitude of him was just a side of it? Or… the real attitude he really has?” I said and felt myself being tortured. “Am I? Am I really in-love with this Nichkhun Horvejkul? How did I fall in-love with this kind of a man? Is my heart saying the truth? Or… do I just have A Lying Heart?”

To be continued…


Author’s Note:

Awee! You read it! Thanks for reading, huh! And by the way, how was it? Even me was mad when I was writing the part when Nichkhun was torturing Tiffany. ASLDKJFSKFJSA NICKHUN HORVEJKUL IMMA KILL YOU IF EVER YOU’RE DOING THAT TO FANY IN REAL LIFE!!! >_< [hopes he doesn’t…] Anyway, comments, are well-appreciated… so don’t forget to comment, okay? TAENGk you very much~! <”3 Fighting, hwaiting, and God bless! Ü HAPPY BIRTHDAY IM YOON AH!!! I LOVE YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU!!!! <”3 Ü <”3 Love y’all and thanks for all the subbies, support, readers, upvotes, and comments~ I hope those will gain and gain and gain soon!!! ^*^