Getting Unpacked

No Homo in Brolationships

After the “celebration,” Kris had yelled at Minho to get off Taemin, and ordered Taemin to take Zelo upstairs to his new room that he was going to be sharing with Taemin.   Once the orders had been made, Kris said he was going to go find Tao, who Zelo guessed to be Kris’ boyfriend, because he talked about some explicit things he was going to do; Zelo quickly toned him out to scurry after Taemin.

Taemin was clung onto the railing, his face nearly matching the shade of his hair.  He drunkenly stared at Zelo, “You the new lamb for the slaughter?” he slurred.

What Zelo heard was, “You t’ne lab fer the slahter?”  The blonde just nodded and smiled like he understood.

The shorter happily slapped him on the back, “Follow me!”

Thankfully, Zelo had understood that.  He trailed after the fluffy red head while ignoring the drunken slurring he was pouring from his mouth, while his hands were doing weird gestures and pointing at random doors.  Zelo nearly bumped into Taemin when he stopped and fumbled with opening the door.  Zelo, being the polite freshmen he was, opened the door for him and let Taemin step inside first.

Shockingly, the room wasn’t a train wreck like Taemin was at the moment.  There was a bed on either side of the room, the left side was bare, while the right side was clearly Taemin’s since his bed was covered with Batman bedding, posters of American bands were stuck to his wall along with some Jpop artists, his bedside table help his laptop, he had three pairs of shoes stuck at the end of his bed, and he had a four drawer dresser that was pressed to the wall to the left of Zelo.  He was pleased to see that he had his own dresser in the same position, but on the right side, and he had his own bedside table as well.

Taemin flopped down on his bed and gave Zelo a quick scan over, “Your stuff?”

“Still at my house,” Zelo answered.  “I’ll text my dad now so he can drive it over.”

Taemin nodded to him, his face was serious, like they were talking about a major topic like the economy or something.

Zelo sat down on his own bed awkwardly.  “So…what year are you?”

“Sophomore,” Taemin answered.

“Oh, cool,” Zelo nodded.  “What do you plan on majoring in?”

“I like to dance,” Taemin answered again.  He rubbed at his face, “I’m tired.  Night.”

Zelo didn’t have the chance to say anything before Taemin fell over on his bed, completely passed out.  His shoulders slumped and he got up; might as well get his backpack.  As he walked out, he grabbed his phone and texted his dad the address and headed towards the stairs and he froze at the top of the stairs because some guy with rainbow hair was standing at the foot of the stairs with a confused expression.

Chanyeol had walked over to the rainbow haired college student, “Sehun, what’s the matter?”

Zelo could tell the named student was stoned out of his ing mind because he was looking at Chanyeol with a shocked expression.

“How long did we have stairs?” Sehun blinked.

Zelo was fed up with this bull already.

Minho was staring at the two from his spot on the couch with his wide eyes, “Have…have you guys ever wondered what would happen if our eyebrows went around our eyes?” he asked seriously.

Sehun stared at Minho like he was the new Jesus, “I have!”

“That would be ing insane!” Minho laughed. 

“Tao would be a true panda then,” Sehun sighed happily; he liked pandas.  “I’d look cool with rainbow circle eyebrows.”

“Yeah…”

Chanyeol had a psychotic look on his face, and his right eye squinted up as he burst out into barking like laughter.

Zelo walked out of the house quickly.  He didn’t have to wait long because his father drove like a bat out of hell, and soon SeungHyun was helping his son unload the bags from the back of the car.

“Need help carrying them in?” his father asked.

Zelo had flashbacks of what just happened to him and what he experienced, “No, I’m good, thanks.”

“You sure?”

“Yea,” Zelo nodded.  I don’t need you taking me to a rehab center.  He had just picked up the first box when he heard the front door of the fraternity opening, and Zelo was basically shoving his father back towards the driver’s side, “Bye dad!  Go!”

“What’s the rush?” SeungHyun asked.  “Can’t I meet your new roommates?”

No!” Zelo shouted.  “They’re…they’re studying!  Like, super hardcore, and I don’t want to bother them, because they’re like 4.2 GPA geniuses, and I’m going to be just like them!”

SeungHyun blinked at his son, “Well…okay then.  Your mother and I will be here next weekend.”

.

Zelo forced a smile, “Okay,” he nodded.  He heard Chanyeol shout for him, “Bye dad! Go!”

“Who is that?” his father asked, getting out of the car.  SeungHyun frowned, “Why is he just in boxers and holding whipped cream?”

“No reason, just a studying technique,” Zelo lied.

“Kids these days,” his father laughed.  He waved at Chanyeol, “Take care of my son!”

“Sure thing, but who are we talking about?” Chanyeol asked.

Zelo wanted to fall in a hole.  He turned around, “Funny, Chanyeol!”

“I can be funny, but really, who are you again?”

“Dad, just leave.”

“Okie then, bye son, love you.”

Zelo watched him drive away and he had to resist the urge to chase after the car.  He dragged his feet as he carried the box to the front door.

“Oh, hey, Jell-o,” Chanyeol smiled happily.  “Who was that?”

“My father, you face,” Zelo growled and shoved by the stoned elder.

He hated his life already.

Chanyeol gave him a loopy grin, “Well hot damn son, your dad’s hot!”

Did Zelo mention that he was regretting his decision yet?


Yeesh, this is becoming a little difficult to keep updating :<  So this might be a slow process.  It was one of those "OMG idea! Write about it right now!" Then once you do and people say they like it--you lovely people--then us who posted the story on a crack idea are like , what do I put next?