He's Our Sugar Daddy on a Level

No Homo in Brolationships

Chapter Seven:

After that nutshell of a panic attack; Zelo quickly sprinted down the hall, not once did he look back at Minho, who was still sitting the ground smoking.  He went to go find his safety zone; the janitor’s closet.  Zelo dashed to the end of the hall where he saw the blue door of the closet and flung it open, only to see that his Canadian guide was pressed against the wall with some dude with reddish-brown hair basically eating his face off.

“Henry?”

Henry gave a light push to the taller guy, “Hi, Lasagna!”

Zelo merely gave him a blank look, “What are you doing here?”

“I’m busy with Professor Lee,” Henry shrugged.  “What about you?”

Zelo just shut the door and left them.  He was about to just give up on life in general.  Had Henry no morals?  Who was he kidding; Zelo would be lying if he said he didn’t have it bad for Professor Bang.

“Bang me,” Zelo snorted at his own joke and cried.  He knew that crying would be a regular thing for him now.

“Gladly!”

Zelo stared at the random person before running down the hallway again.  He just rounded the corner and crashed into some guy, who was shorter than him, but while Zelo crashed into the ground, the person he hit didn’t even budge.  He sat up and rubbed his face since he literally just ate the ground, “Sorry,” he muttered.  Zelo looked up to see that the dark brown haired guy only stared in front of him with a vacant expression, “Hello?”

The guy stared on.

Zelo snapped his fingers.

“Hi!  I’m Lay!” the named student smiled to Zelo.

“Uh…hi,” Zelo greeted.  “Can you help me find one of my classes, please?” he asked, but he started to frown when the guy’s eyes were blankly staring at him.  “Hello?”

No response.

Zelo snapped his fingers.

“Hi!  I’m Lay.”

The blonde started to back away when he backed into another person, “ me,” he hissed.

The guy with spiky brown hair scrunched up his nose, “I’m already dating someone,” he muttered.  He swung by Lay’s side and looped his arm with Lay’s, “Sorry about him,” the guy gestured to the blankly staring guy next to him, “He said thinking hurts his brain,” he snorted.  “By the way, my name is Suho, you new here?”

“Yea, my name is Zelo,” the younger said.

“That’s awesome, Fruit loop,” Suho said.  “Later,” he threw over his shoulder and dragged the other guy away with him.

Zelo watched them go, wondering what the had just happened.  Well, it was the least insane thing that had happened to him today.  He wanted to ask the guy, who actually spoke, where his cooking class was, but of course nothing was going his way.

“Still lost, per usual?”

Are all these people part ninja? Zelo thought as he turned and saw Bang Yongguk standing behind him, holding a box in his arms.  He nodded sheepishly, “Still trying to find my cooking class.”

The elder shifted the box in his arms, “That’s where I’m heading,” he glanced down to the box.  “Some dumb student of mine grabbed a box of oranges instead of parts.”

Zelo laughed and happily walked next to the professor, “You’re the only normal person I’ve met so far.  Please stay that way,” he basically begged.

Bang chuckled, “Have a rough encounter with some people?”

“When don’t I?” Zelo frowned.  “I ran into Henry face with some Professor Lee guy, then I ran into some new kids; the first guy spaced ever second, then his boyfriend comes along is was such a diva!”

Bang hummed, “Lee Jinki, he teaches your cooking class.”

“Are you kidding me?!” Zelo scowled.

“Pretty chill guy,” Bang nodded.  “He’s really calm, like on drugs calm.  I wouldn’t be surprised if weed was in some of those spices that you put in your food.”

Zelo sighed unhappily, “I’m thinking about dropping out.”

“It hasn’t even been a week!  What would your parents think?” Bang asked.  He took them up a flight of stairs and down the hall again.

“There’s a third floor?  Anyway, what if I go home and smell like drugs or alcohol?  They’d flip more about that than me dropping out!  And how my mom is, he’d throw the biggest hissy fit known to man, and wouldn’t even let me explain myself!” Zelo exclaimed.  He almost ran into the professor, who was now standing in front of a door.

Bang kicked the door a couple times before glancing back at the college student, “That is true, but you’ll disappoint your parents.”

Zelo felt guilty for that.  He hummed unhappily that he had taken Bang’s advice on it, “I’ll try to stick around then.”

“Good, because I need you too,” Bang chuckled.

Zelo’s cheeks flared and he ducked his head.  He quietly followed the elder into the class room when another man opened the door.

“Choi JunHong?”

Zelo presumed him to be Professor Lee, “Yes,” he murmured.

“I was wondering where you’ve been!” Professor Lee laughed.  “I’m guessing they forgot to make freshmen orientation.”

Bang grimaced, “I was wondering why I had at least ten students at my shop looking confused and wondering where their history class was.”

Professor Lee smiled, “I’ll get right on that tonight!  Hey, are those my oranges?  A couple of students had to go to the nurse’s office because they swallowed bolts!” he laughed.

Zelo hid a little behind Bang; who the hell laughs at their students choking?  He glanced around the room and saw that there was maybe only twenty students in the room, including himself, and he knew a few faces which belonged to Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kris, Kai, and Tao.

“Hey there, roasted chicken with mashed potatoes with a side of green beans!” Chanyeol beamed, waving Zelo over.

Bang nudged him, “Good luck with him, he put a drill in his mouth during my class,” he muttered.

Zelo whimpered and dragged himself over to the group.  He saw that Kris had a basketball and was dribbling it around, “Isn’t that mean for gym?” he asked.

“Part of this is the gym,” Kris answered.  “Crackyeol, think fast!” he shouted and flung the basketball, nailing the taller in the back of the head, making him land face first into a bowl of gray goop he was holding.

Tao frowned, “That wasn’t nice.”

“Who buys you stuff?” Kris asked back.  He collected his basketball and walked back to the other side of the room.

“Jerk,” Tao huffed.  He sat down and patted the empty space next to him, giving the younger a gentle, but shaky smile, “I haven’t met you yet.”

Zelo shot into the seat, “Are the next normal person?  So far I have Professor Bang and Luhan!”

Tao tapped his chin, “I’m easily frightened and tend to go on psychotic rages when Kris threatens our relationship; I’m not completely normal.  As for the other two, Professor Bang is a ing , but normal, and Luhan is slowly losing him mind due to Sehun chasing him around,” he said.

“Good enough,” Zelo smiled.  “If you haven’t heard, I’m JunHong, but like to be called Zelo.”

“Tao, as you know,” the panda eyed elder beamed.  “Now why in the ever living would you want to come to this school?”

“Eh, I wasn’t doing so hot in high school,” Zelo frowned.  “I did my work, had A’s and B’s, but when it came to the college entre exams, I get severe test anxiety, and when we took them, I didn’t do so good, but this college accepts everyone, so that’s why I chose this place.”

“Getting in here is obviously easy,” Tao snorted, gesturing over to Chanyeol, who was now eating the gray goop with his face still in the bowl.  “Kris has a lot of friends back from high school; pretty much everyone in our fraternity.  He had younger friends like Taemin and Kai, which is why he bought the land of the fraternity and bought the house so we all could live there, even if he graduated from here, he could still legally live at the house.”

Zelo gapped at him, “Is Kris like super rich or something?”

Tao grinned, “Sweetie, he owns counties, capitals, companies, and he buys me Gucci whenever the I want.  He’s basically the sugar daddy to everyone, but my boyfriend.  Speaking of which, he’s taking us to California during spring break.”

“That explains his attitude a lot,” Zelo muttered.

The elder laughed, “That’s just how Kris is.  I do love him dearly though, even though he can be the biggest known to man.  He adores you too, thus is why he’s set on protecting your innocence and got most of the drugs and alcohol out of the fraternity,” he said.  “Have you seen Kai?” Tao whispered, gesturing with his eyes to the shaking man in the corner.  “Kris made him go cold turkey without any hardcore alcohol.  Taemin too, which is why he isn’t here today because he’s having sickly withdrawals.”

Zelo looked over to Kai inconspicuously and saw that he elder was pale in the face, dark circles under his eyes, and he was muttering to himself.  He then gave Tao a worried look, “I didn’t mean to ruin their habits!” he whispered.

“Nah, don’t worry about it,” Tao soothed.  “Kris told them that they all need to slow down anyway before they kill themselves.”

The blonde looked over to Chanyeol, who was getting his face wiped off by Baekyhun, “Then why is he still ed up?”

“Oh,” Tao blinked at the pure curiosity Zelo had, “that’s just how Chanyeol is.  He’s always hyper, but the drugs amp the out of him.  I wouldn’t say the drugs actually impair him since he seems to be impaired already,” he muttered with a roll of his eyes.  “How Baekhyun has a soft spot for that psycho, I’ll never know.”

“You have a sugar daddy,” Zelo pointed out.

“Hey now, we love each other,” Tao frowned.  “I wouldn’t use him like that.”

“You wouldn’t?” Kris asked, swinging by, spinning the ball on his finger.  “I think you would.”

“Shut the up Kris, or I swear I’ll stick your face into that boiling pot of water, ruining your perfect face,” Tao hissed.  He watched his boyfriend scurry away.  Tao turned to Zelo with a lovely smile, “We love each other so much.”

Zelo just laughed for the first time instead of crying in fear.


Guess who just took their math final?  This sobbing .  Eh, I actually didn't cry, which is a shocker.  For reals though, I'mma try and study my hardest cause this is my last year in high school and it sorta comes down to this last week of tests, ugh...anywhore, here is the last, but not for reals last, chapter for this story!  Working on chapter 23 of WBLW; the voting poll ended Friday, and vote A, which was "dates in London" won!  I'll try to get working on that as soon as finals are done!!!