Lamb in the Lions' Den

No Homo in Brolationships

WARNING!  

In this story there will be drug use and drunken Koreans in this chapter!  So if you don't like reading stories about our idols in an AU universe doing drugs or being stoned as ed like 24/7, I'd advice you to turn around while you can!  If this doesn't bother you in the slightest, welcome to NHB!  :D Enjoy!~


After shoving the last bit of sandwich into his mouth that his ‘mother’ had made, Zelo was running the back of his hand across his mouth and snatching up his backpack.  He was heading to his college, but he had been a day late since JiYoung—mother—had kept Zelo from going that day, claiming that he had one more day to stay at home before his innocent life would be ruined by college life.  He was muttering to himself as he got into his car and pulled away from his house.

SeungHyun, Zelo’s father, had merely laughed at his husband’s distress, and said that their son would be fine.  He told Zelo that he could leave his stuff at the house and he’d drive all his stuff down once Zelo had texted him the fraternity he was staying at.

Oh, had Zelo mentioned that when he had been accepted to his new college and how they weren’t strict on housing for freshmen?  Well, he didn’t want to stay in a dorm because it sounded boring; he wanted to meet with a lot of guys who were interested into his thing like dancing and rapping.  Heck, maybe the guys would be into skateboarding competitions too.  Luckily, Zelo had found a piece of rumpled paper that had been crappily taped to a snack vending machine, and it had said that they accepted any level of guy, even if their standards were ; sounded like a great place to Zelo. 

Zelo pulled over to dig through his backpack and found the folded paper.  He scanned it and read the address and saw in the description that they had a white sign between two arched windows that stretched from the first floor to the second floor and in pink glittery letters that read “FUFF.” The curly haired blonde wasn’t for sure what that meant or why it was in pink glittery font, but he wasn’t about to question some chill dudes who accepted practically anyone.

After driving around in circles a few times and threatening to throw out his GPS every time the British said “recalculating,” Zelo finally found the fraternity.   The large house was a Robin egg shade of blue with the said wooden sign nailed in the center of the two arched windows that couldn’t be peered into due to long black curtains that looked like blackout curtains.  Suddenly Zelo wondered if he was going to be living in a meth lab house.

He shook his head angrily, his small curls bouncing back into place as he steeled up his nerves to get out of his car and marched up to the fraternity.  Zelo shimmied out of his car, but left his bag behind, locked the car up and nervously walked up the white pathway to the door.  After holding his clenched up hand an inch away from the white wooden door for the third time, Zelo was about to say it, turn around, drive home, go play his Xbox, and just drive to and from college every day.  Besides, who needed friends anyway?   He had Tumblr.

He was silently crying on the inside.

Zelo puffed out his cheeks and knocked once.  He deflated when he heard nothing on the other side of the door.  Maybe no one was there?  Zelo knocked again, this time a little louder.

Ignored.

Knocked like he was stuck outside in a rainstorm.

Ignored.

He knocked like a pissed off mother.

Ignored.

Zelo gritted his teeth and knocked like a psychopath killer was two feet behind him.

What?!”

Zelo swallowed thickly when a tall male with a blonde quiff ripped open the door.  He felt intimidated by the eyebrow power that man was possessing, which fit his pissed off face perfectly.  Zelo frowned a little, “I found your flyer on a vending machine,” he murmured shyly.  “It was upside down.”

“ing Chanyeol,” the dirty blonde growled while glaring behind him.  “Crackface, you can’t do one damn job right, can you?” he shouted.

“Shut up Kris, you don’t know me!”

Zelo knew he had made the worst mistake of his life at the moment.

Maybe he could run?

“Come on in, kid.”

Too late.

me. Zelo mentally groaned as he dragged his feet into the fraternity.  His focus was instantly taken by two guys on the ground, they looked like twins, and the one above the tanner guy was taking body shots off him, and then his attention was drawn to the guy he could see standing in the kitchen shirtless and holding a bong over the burner.

Yup, he was ed.

The college student, now Zelo knew as Kris, turned to the two guys on the ground, a scowl on his face, and he nudged the guy with zebra like hair, who was getting Jell-o shots taken off his bare chest.  “Oi, Kai, put a shirt on, and Taemin, go stop Minho from blowing the place up.”

Zelo watched Taemin get up, the fluffy red head shot Kris a dirty look; an odd look on his pixy face, and he headed into the kitchen, where Zelo saw Taemin knock the bong out of the taller guy’s hands, and started to at the stoned guy.  He then saw Kai roll over and remained still after that.

“So…” Kris started off awkwardly, “you know I’m Kris by now, thanks to Crackhead over there,” he gestured to another guy in the corner with black fluffy hair, who rubbing white stuff off his face that Zelo thought was flour.

Zelo fought back a cringe when Kris smiled; he thought he was going to get knifed.  He forced out a laugh that sounded nervous, “I’m JungHong, but I liked to be called Zelo.”

“Nice to meet you Zelo,” Kris greeted.  He turned again, “Hey guys!  Show some respect!” he shouted.

“ing, Christ, Kris!  Keep your damn voice down!” a college student snarled.  He had been in lying in the corner with Chanyeol, and this new guy that Zelo saw, had purple hair.  “We’re not deaf.”

“Chanyeol, keep your on a leash,” Kris scoffed.  “That’s Baekhyun, Chanyeol’s psychopath on a leash,” he said.  He pointed to Kai, “That’s Jongin, he likes being called Kai,” he said.  He then gestured to the couple in the kitchen, who were now making out on the kitchen table, “The red fluff ball is Taemin, and the stoned jock on top of him is Minho.  I’m not sure why they’re making out, they say they aren’t dating.  Whatever,” he shrugged and turned away from them.  “The others are probably sleeping.  You’ll meet them later,” Kris said.  “I’d avoid Leo, he’s sorta a .  You’ll know when he’s near because he’s always with his toy Ken, and he yaps like a ing dog.”

Zelo was trying to take as many mental notes as possible, and mentally trying to figure out an escape route.  Could he make up a lie to run away?

Baekhyun clawed up the couch to get himself to a standing position before stumbling his way over to Zelo.  He narrowed his eyes at the blonde, “What are you doing here?  You look too pure to be in a ed up fraternity like this.”

“Uh…I saw your flyer,” Zelo said again.  “You sounded pretty open about accepting newcomers.”

“Yea, because we’re the ed Up Fairy Faggots,” Kai said from the ground.  He was staring up at Zelo with a now glazed expression; his focus was gone at this point.

“FUFF,” Kris said.  “What about places that are mostly likely nicer?  I mean, I don’t mind you being here.  I’m the king here, so my word goes, and I say you’re welcome to stay or go.”

Zelo would feel like a douche if he turned tail now.  He smiled to the leader of the fraternity, “Well, I didn’t want a dorm, I can’t afford an apartment right now, or a studio apartment, and no other fraternities are accepting freshmen, so it looked like you guys were the winners.”

Baekhyun scoffed, “You’re ed kid.”

“What did you plan on doing anyway?” Kris asked.

“I’d like to major in dance, but I like to rap and I like to skateboard!” Zelo smiled brightly to them.

Kris and Baekhyun looked at each other before looking to Zelo, “Your standards are high as ,” they said together.

Zelo’s smile faltered a little, “What do you mean?”

“We would have taken you in if you just said you needed a place to crash,” Kris said.

Baekhyun dug into his pocket and pulled out a wad of candy wrappers before throwing them over Zelo’s head, “Welcome, young lamb, to the slaughter house!”