ID03

I do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You're idiot!" I spat on him.

We are in the middle of bonding time at Kris's watching Heroes after he make me do the chores at his apartment. Gosh, this giant house like a pig nest. How could he force me to do this stupid chores after all the thing he had done to me? Seriously?  Then he began to pure his stories like he always does. A heart to heart confenssion with me, his superb cousin that he can't replace with any women out there even she has a goddam look like a Anne Hatthaway.

Okay, scratch that.

"What? I just being generous okay." He snap me back.

"Yeah, she make you bought her channel yet she complained that you never bought her anything? You're idiot!"

Come on, that girl must be more idiot than Kris. I know kris afford more than channel to spend his money with but come on guys he just date that idiot girl less than a month and he bought her channel's bag? Seriously? Okay, I'm not jelaous I just state my opinion here. Isn't like kris never bought you fancy things before, he did. A lot. That giant guy sure used his black card very wisely. Very.

"How come I being the idiot, she's the one who being idiot."

"Both of you the idots. That was why you two hooked each other."

"Hey.."

"What?"  I look at him, try to demand him to blurt any words that he thought might snap me back.

He sigh. "You're right, I'm the idiot."

"I told you so.." You collect your things and make your way toward the door.

"I thought you going to sleepover?"

"Nah, I rather lock myself in my room and die to avoid you dirty bed. Euww."

"You're mean. I miss you, you know." He whine.

"Yeah right, after you broke my ankle and bought that stupid girl channel. Goodnight." You slam the door close and you swear you heard kris yelled something but you don't understand any of his words. And yeah, that was what our bonding time supposed to be. Heck, that was what we're supposed to be love-hate-cousin.

 

 

 

Soojin, that girl must be lost her mind last night. I don't know what has gotten into her because she's creeping smile is scaring me, I swear it was. It just not about her smile, but her outfit today is b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter