ID01

I do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"No way"

" Look B, I'm sorry but -"

" Shut up and I'm so gonna kick you off later." I scoffed and cut the call. That giant sure has a guts. How can he forgot that he has to pick me up this monday morning to college? Heck, today's my first day of my second semester and he's the one who offered me the ride last night because he was the one behind the reason of my injured legs and I can't take a bus like my normal days to college. Screw you giant! My phone buzz and I know who was the sender.

Ogre

Im sorry Im sorry Im sorry. I asked that duh-eyes to to give you a ride since he's not here yet and he said ok. Fine, you may kick my off later, loveyouB!

 

Stupid giant, geez why do I have to be his cousin at the first place? I'm so lucky that mom has head out to work early or not I'm the one who have to bear with my mom morning speech, a very lovely speech even I'm not the who create this mess morning scenes. I decide to wait for D.O as a that duh-eyes at the outside of my house so then he not going has to wait for me to limp from inside which is I know will take time like forever at this moment. Less than ten minutes, I spot D.O's car pull over infront of my house and a grin on his faces. I know very well what that grinned means.

" Someone is grumpy today." He greet me with that grin again and I don't really like that at all.

" Yeah, thanks to that giant a lot."

He laughs. He was getting use in our situation because he will always be there and here to comfort me like now. D.O try to reasoned out why my stupid cousin forgot to pick me today and yeah mostly try to cover his bestfriend stupid behavior which is a womenizer like him sure enough has a gut to dump me because one of his girlfriend is to clingy on him. Not that i jelouse over his girlfriend, I'm not. But i hate the facts that his current date only go for him after his money. i means, Kris my cousin sure has that goddam look but still women wants him because of his generous if you got what I means.

" He sure will follow you around campus today to seek your forgiveness. That must be ."

I roll my eyes. " Yeah, a forvigeness will given right after I kick his off." 

" You can't resist his existence like forever, you loves him." 

" Yeah-right. Remind me about later will you?" He chuckles. D.O is one of my friend in and off campus. Compare to Kris, he has a cute fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter