ID02

I do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ogre

Wait up for me, I'll meet you and lunch on me, loveyouB!

 

Today class was nothing much but briefing about our coming topic to learn. For those who may thought that student in fashion major have no others qualities subject raher  than be in our studio to create another ideas of clothes, you might think about that twice before you make that assumption. Well, we do have those okay. We have to learn a little bit of business , a little bit of law, english and else. Yeah, sometime I do thinks that why we have to waste our time to write while we have to sketch? A designer suppose to wise and educated. And I want to be like that. I wait for Kris in my class and tell Soojin to have lunch with ohers which is Naeun and Eunji.

" He's sweet, you know? Why don't you be with him instead of his clingy girfriend?"

I roll my eyes upon her words. Ridiculous. Kris is sweet, yeah i admit it. He's being sweet with me since I was eleven and now I'm twenty. Both of us don't have any heart feeling to each other. I heard many of comment toward our relationship and some of them mistaken that I was Kris's girlfriend. We don't give a damn about that because we know that we don't do lovely things more than a best cousin and best friend supposed to be. Kris know my past, and I know his past. We sharing things with each other. We help each other when one of us fell down. He's my companion when I'm down and so does I'm.

"Why don't you be his girlfriend instead? Not that i don't know you have a little crush on him." I joked her back. 

Her face turn to red. " Yah, you said you never gonna bring that topic back, don't you? We seal the deal about that last semester right?" I chuckles on her replied. Like i cares. Kris appears out of sudden like he know we was talking behind his back. Soojin bit me goodbye with her red-face make me laugh louder. I bet she must cursing me now because of my attempt to joked on her.

"Seems like you having a good mood now miss morning grumpy." He walk towards my sit and help me to bring my thing like D.O has done. " B, I'm sorry. You may kick me now." He said and lift up my chin to see my face. I make an annoyed face to him and he give a peck on both of my cheek.

" You know that I can't stay mad at you like forever? And I hate you." I mutter those words with my annoyed face in my sacarastic manner.

He smile. " Yup and I love you more sweetheart. Let's grab some lunch, and I'll tell you all the things that you has missed." He grab my arm with his right hand, my books on his another hand as we heading out to cafeteria.

" If you gonna tell me about your stupid reason for this morning because of your girlfriend, you may talk to my hand." He laughs and ruffle hair. And that's him. My stupid annoying giant cousin name Kris Wu.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter