H E R O

H E R O [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After meeting with the stranger, Jaejoong went straight to his suite. He was tired mentally and physically. Without his notice, he falls asleep.

 

Later at night, his mother come to his room and wakes him up.

 

“Joongie baby, wake up”, Mrs. Kim wake her son gently. Slowly, Jaejoong stir up and rub his sleepy eyes. “Omma”

 

Mrs. Kim slightly laughs and pinch Jaejoong’s cheek. “Wake up baby and get dress. Later, we will have dinner with your uncle’s family.

 

“Neh omma. I’ll get ready and will go to the restaurant later”, jaejoong said as he wake up from the bed and went to the bathroom to clean himself.

 

**

 

Jaejoong just having a simple outfit for him but it look nice on him. Wearing a wool maroon shirt and a white skinny jean already make him look gorgeous. After checking himself on the mirror and satisfy with his look (cause he doesn’t want to embarrassed his parents), he went down to the restaurant.

 

After exiting the elevator, he saw his parents were there at the lobby, chatting with a couple of middle age. ’That must be my uncle and aunt’. He assumes that must be his uncle and aunt. So, he quickly went to his parents.

 

“Omma, appa. Sorry joongie was late”, Jaejoong said as he greet his parents and slightly bow to his uncle and aunt.

 

“It’s okay Joongie-ah. We just came”, his mum said.

 

 

After getti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter