H E R O

H E R O [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jaejoong feel like he burdened his current family because Kim family gives him everything that a child like him needed – love, care, buying him many toys, give him a proper environment for him to growth well, educate him, enroll him to kindergarten and many mores.

 

He does feel awkward to receive all the kindness from them because he does not want to be such a spoilt brat kid who knows how to spend money on unnecessary things. He felt that the love he received was enough for him because his biological parents does not showed him any love as they hate him very much.

 

Jaejoong was glad because he could go to kindergarten and makes friends. Before this, he really wanted to go, so he decided to ask his mother but unfortunately, his mother beat him out, scolding him. He feels very lonely and wanted to makes some friends. After the treatment he received from his mother, he does not dare to ask anymore. That’s why he did not ask the Kim family too because he scared he will received the same treatment. Luck was on him as Mrs. Kim told him that he will go to kindergarten soon.

 

“Thank you Mrs. Kim”, Jaejoong said as he kiss her on cheek and hug her tight. Mrs. Kim was  glad that she could make Jaejoong smile again.

 

“Aigoo.. uri Joongie really cute”, She pick Jaejoong up and put him on her lap. “Joogie-ah, please don’t call me Mrs. Kim. I told you before to call me omma. We’re family, Jaejoong-ah”, Jaejoong just look at her with his big-innocent-eyes and slowly teary.

 

“Omo! Joongie. Wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter