H E R O

H E R O [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, the day is coming. Jaejoong already packed his things and he really excited and really looked forward for his family’s vacation. It’s been long time Kim’s family spend their quality time together.

“Baby, let’s go. We don’t want to miss our flight right?”, Mrs. Kim said to her lovely son and three of them when to boarding area.

 

--

 

Finally, they reached. Then, they went straight to their hotel to check in first before strolling around Jeju.

 

“Joongie-ah, take a rest first. Then, later on, we could stroll around Jeju. Your appa need some rest first.”, said Mrs. Kim after they are in their suite.

 

“Neh Omma but.. Omma-ah, can Joongie walk around the hotel first? Joongie doesn’t feel tired”, Jaejoong asked his mother‘s permission.

 

“Alright joongie. Just make sure you have your phone with you. If anything happen, just make a call. Before omma forget, don’t to stranger. Take care baby”, Mrs. Kim said as she kisses Jaejoong’s cheek.

 

“Alright omma. Bye”

 

__

 

Jaejoong was strolling around Toscana Hotel. He really enjoyed the view as he feels as peaceful as the wind blowing softly against his cheeks.

 

“Whoaa! This is nice”, Jaejoong said happily as he closed his eyes and feel the wind.

 

Minutes later, he keeps on walking till he was at the café, the decoration of the café of the hotel really nice. Jaejoong was awed by the view and he enters since his stomach makes sounds. He takes a seat near the lounge where you can view the sea.  Jaejoong wait for the waiter to take his order and he keep on watching the view.

 

After getting what’s he’s been ordered, Jaejoong eats his food excitedly.  After he finished, he asked for the bills but unfortunately, he left his wallet in the room. He wanted to excuse himself as he wants to take his wallet from his room but the waiter doesn’t let him go.

 

“Yah, let me go. I just want to go back to my room to take my wallet. It is not I’m going to run away”, Jaejoong try to explain but fail. The other customers look at him and give him nasty look.

 

“But sir..”, the waiter try to stopped Jaejoong from struggling got cut as his manager come over.

 

“What happen over here?”, the manager asked and the waiter explained everything to him.

 

“Well, young boy, why don’t you give your parents a call? So, we can settle this things faster”, the manager told Jaejoong and Jaejoong quickly calls his mother.

 

Few minut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter