H E R O

H E R O [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Being abandon. Who like it right? But that’s what happens to this little boy. He have been abandon by his own family as they thought he bring jinx to them. Ever since he was born into the world, his family business went down. The sales not rapidly increase and make their debt increases.

 

 

He has been thrown away into the icy floor in front of his house. He keeps on begging for mercy from his family but none of his parents felt pity towards him.

 

“Just go away kid! We are no longer family. Don’t you ever step into this house and I won’t ever dare to admit you’re my son!”, the father shouted and slammed the door harshly.

 

“Appa! Omma!” He keeps shouting and knocks the door.

 

“Please… Open the door”

 

“Joongie cold outside here”, the little boy keep on pleading as tears seem not stop from coming out.

 

“Omma! Appa! Don’t throw Joongie out!”

 

“Joongie promise to be better boy”

 

“Please… I’m begging you!”

 

 

After several time attempts but no response got, Jaejoong decide to walk away. The weather outside are cold since it near to winter.

 

Bringing his small body away from his house, he walks without any aim. He still young and he do not know anyone.

He keeps walking till he stops at the playground nearby as he was tired and hungry. There’s sweat all over his tiny face.

His body was shivering as the cold wind slapped his chubby cheeks. He hugged himself so that he does not feel cold and there’s tears b on his eyes.

 

“Joongie…cold..”, he said stuttering before collapse.

 

~*~*~*~

 

“Honey look! Is that person die?”, the woman in aged around 30 years old asked his husband as she pointed towards a figure lying lifelessly onto the ground.

 

“I don’t know. Let’s check it out”, said the husband as he grabbed his wife and walk towards the lying figure.

 

The husband kneeled and turns the body and he was surprised seeing a little boy’s face pale. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter