Now You See Me….Now You Don’t-B-Bomb/Minyunk

Random One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You’re P.O.V

Being alone is not at all that bad because you get to discover more about yourself and who you really are, don’t get me wrong I would love to have friends I mean who wouldn’t? I guess I just don’t fit in too well around here.

Sometimes I feel like I am being watched from behind, but when I look behind no one is there. Do you think that, that is weird? I do.

 It kinda feels like as if your parents don’t trust you and they hired someone to watch what you are doing.

 Its 8:30 pm to be exact I’m still here at school looking for my art book. I distinctly remember taking and putting in it my bag but when I got the bus stop I looked through my bag and it wasn’t there.

 It’s weird because this has been happening for the past 4 days only after that day when I saw that boy walking around the school.

 He looked lonely like as if no one saw him, like as if he was a ghost. PFFFFT what am I thinking there are no such things as ghosts

Still looking for my art book, I have looked through all 4 art rooms but I still can’t find my book.

 I knew where it would be, it would be in the cafeteria and then there would be arrows pointing to the gym which I would follow and then there would be 1 rose on the floor with a note that said collet 5 roses and you will get to know who I am.

Each time I get a rose its says ‘good job you have 3 to go’ or ‘awesome you not only have 2 left are you anxious to know who I am?’

Btu this time it was different because today was the fifth day and this mysterious person said that on the 5th day I would get to see who they are.

I was so anxious when I was about to push the gym door open when I felt a cold gush of air fly past me.

I shivered thinking wether that boy who I thought was a ghost was around watching me.

I pushed the door open only to see no one in the gym except for another rose and another note.

“I guess I was played” I said out loud with a sigh

I picked up the note and the rose

‘I know that I have not showed myself yet but I will in 3,2,1 …turn around’

I turned around to see a figure sitting on the stairs with yet another rose on his hand

“Who are you?” I asked

“I’m the guy that only you see all over the school” he looked at the rose “the boy you believe is a ghost”

“So you are not a ghost then and you are actually human?” I took slow steps to him

“I never said that I was either” he smile in a creepy wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter