Afternoon and Some Promises

Them [Him and Her now we call Them]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Afternoon and Some Promises

 

“Ya! What are these all?” Lee Kikwang frowned showing his pc tablet in right front of Yoseob’s face, “are you making scandal here?”

“What?” Yoseob tried to pay attention to Kikwang’s tablet which now showing his sly wide smile matched well the shy happy smile owned by Jung Eunji next to him. “What?” he questioned again for not getting into Kikwang’s question.

It was taken from last night performance of Full House Musical, precisely it was the picture from curtain call time. Yoseob had locked his hand on Eunji’s and they had came out together with the same happy smile, so much satisfied feel on their face in that photo which eventually drew a frown on Kikwang’s face.

“Look! People getting crazy, literally. Eunseob for the win. Eunji better with Seobbie oppa rather than Leo. Wow they look like real couple.  Ack! I want them to date! Blablabla,” Kikwang kept showing how SNS eventually was overloaded with the aftermath compliments of Yoseob and Eunji performance.

Last night (finally) was their schedule to play together as Jieun and Youngjae, and this man didn’t lie about his childish plan. Last night, he wasn’t Lee Youngjae neither Beast Yoseob. Last night he was the boyfriend of Jung Eunji, those he showed to the world how his love look-like. And yes, of course people getting crazy by their real chemistry even though they misunderstood it as the friendship feel.

“Ya! Why you look so happy? This is weird. And I never seen Eunji being this, .. beautiful. Waah! She’s indeed beautiful. Since when she became this beautiful? Does she really date Key? I mean, they shouldn’t date. Eunji deserves me.”

Just then Yoseob smacked Kwang’s head and he shouted immediately with a loud ‘wae’. “She’s not dating Key. Why would she date him? And deserving you? She’s so much better than .. wait, what time is it?” Yoseob’s eyes were suddenly widening.

“Oh !” Yoseob jumped from his seat as he coincidently realized the time, “!” again he muttered grabbing his stuffs and put it forcefully into his backpack. In less than a second he took his leather jacket and wore it roughly.

“Wae-wae?” Kikwang who was still rubbing his head could only join his panic party, “wae?” again he repeated, afraid that something bad happens.

“Oh ! I’m dead!” the only thing Yoseob could do was groaning in frustration as his brain finally remembering something which was labeled as a super important thing.

“Wae?” being so clueless he was, Kikwang then raised his voice, putting his pc tablet on the table.

“Jung Eunji will kill me! Argh! Where’s my phone?! Damn!” Yoseob didn’t have time to answer his friend. He needed his phone right now then leave immediately. His eyes tried to scan this Beast personal room on the Cube studio and there it was, his phone was laying unnoticed on the black couch near the door. He almost bumped one of the chairs as he tried rashly to get his phone. While Kikwang, being ignored he was, he only frowned for not getting any clue of what was going on here.

“Why Eunji will kill you? Ya! At least answer me!” the angry friend shouted his frustration. This man indeed was dead of curiosity. Why would Ji kill him? What did I miss here? What’s happening here? Were all what Kikwang questioned on his mind and it wanted to blow out. But Yoseob was ready to leave as he already caught the doorknob.

“Something that you can’t imagine. I forget my promise, and she definitely will kill me.” Said the panic Yang Yoseob vaguely and it only made Kikwang’s frown being uglier, “wish me luck!” he said before eventually leaving the dumbfounded Lee Kikwang.

_____

 

Two hours and you haven’t shown yet. Perfect, Yang Yoseob you’re dead!

Eunji let out her angry breath as her tiny Channel was telling her that her cute boyfriend was so much late for this lunch date. Well, regarding the time which almost reached 3pm, it was hardly named as lunch time anymore. Poor this girl for waiting her boyfriend here for only a lunch. Wait. This was not a mere lunch, it was their 100th days anniversary lunch. And the worst, Yoseob forgot this date when he was the one who insisted to celebrate it. Ok, Eunji indeed deserved to be –extremely angry right now.

Stupid me for agreeing this stupid celebration! And why am I still here? Do I wish he come? And why would I wait him when later I would only be mad at him and screw this date. Argh!

For the uncounted time she looked at her pure white iPhone which didn’t give her any sign that he would come any faster. Again she sighed desperately. Just then a handsome waiter with black suit uniform came towards her. Here we go, Eunji put her tiny smile as the handsome man reached her table with a menu which she refused since two hours ago.

“I’m sorry Miss, did you decide to ..”

“Yes,” Eunji cut his word immediately, feeling a little shy for refusing his order after fifth time coming to her. Now the man handed her the menu, and wait patiently for her to speak her order.

Eunji studied the menu for several moments before deciding to pick a si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter